What's new

Pakistani teen undergoes liver transplant in India

This Should Not even be a news . Many Pakistani Patients come to India for Treatment and in some cases they are not charged as well . If we start Using such Humane Acts for Scoring Brownie Points , Its Deplorable .

No doubt india at medical is among the best in the world

i guess shifa international as well as the most recently manufactured quaid e azam international hospital has done liver transplant in pakistan.but may be they are expensive

or the family wanted to go to india since india has much more experience in liver transplant as they are into from a very longer time

May be mixed cause... more experience and less cost.... a good team of doc's with loads of experience... i am not interested to make this thread into India and pak issue.... i am surprised with plenty people who blabbered on the kid issue.... who become saints in a day.... and with the threads created regarding that issue, is quite surprised me....

A very good news indeed, authorities deserve a kudos. The little girl however was extremely unlucky to have fulminant liver failure due to hepatitis A.

You should Check this Out . A critical look at Healthcare in India . Pakistan can also take some onus from it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then there might be another reason! The family was rich and doubtful of their childs treatment in Pakistan, And they had enough money to spend so they went to india maybe!

But i know Every kind of treatment, Major disease or Transplant is available in Pakistan, I posted a news a year ago here of lever transplant of a child in Pakistan for free! And I also knows that Heart transplant is also Available in Pakistan! And had been carried out many times!

For Free??? LOL hell no! You didnt did anyone a favour!

That's some weird family, if they were rich there's USA

We also have these Facilities but i think they are expensive in Pakistan than india.

Sounds very funny! If they can afford an Air Ambulance from Pak to India, why cant they afford the treatment cost there???

Good......Its not a big thing between two nations... but certainly a very big thing for that girl and her family.....

Sad part of this thread is... there are some friends who cannot appreciate good things in life....but then thats the way of life... some are good some are bad....

Well then there might be another reason! The family was rich and doubtful of their childs treatment in Pakistan, And they had enough money to spend so they went to india maybe!

But i know Every kind of treatment, Major disease or Transplant is available in Pakistan, I posted a news a year ago here of lever transplant of a child in Pakistan for free! And I also knows that Heart transplant is also Available in Pakistan! And had been carried out many times!

uh,poor girl....may Allah give her "shifa":toast_sign:

lol @Windjammer I knew that this thread must be the response of Pooja and Pakistani rangers....btw kiya bachi ka free mai ilaaj kiya hai??:omghaha:

Talking of costs ? How much does a life cost ? For a parent it is invaluable ! So stop rambling about cost. It was cheaper than pakistan and better at the same time. And the family arranged an air ambulance FFS. They surely could pay for it...Money was not extorted out of them in between the operation !

That's some weird family, if they were rich there's USA

u behind a keyboard is judging a parents decision regarding their child's life and death ? whatta looser !! Parents took the better option in this case since they didnt trust the medical facilities in pakistan. PERIOD !

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's never gonna happen but still i would like to write it here.

INDIA and PAK shoul share medical advancements and help needy people like her.....nobody deserve to die because of some stupid people ruling our countries. i wish her all the best for her life. I am saying this coz i myself was dead for 45 minutes due to Arrhythmic heart rythem...had i not been in UK, i might have been dead today. Think people, what we are fighting for is not worth it.

I know it's never gonna happen but still i would like to write it here.

INDIA and PAK shoul share medical advancements and help needy people like her.....nobody deserve to die because of some stupid people ruling our countries. i wish her all the best for her life. I am saying this coz i myself was dead for 45 minutes due to Arrhythmic heart rythem...had i not been in UK, i might have been dead today. Think people, what we are fighting for is not worth it.

Anything with anyone.. but not with loosers !

Another tail of a stupid Pakistan. LOL

i wonder how much bill will they charge her family. Judging by their greedy minds it will be tons of cash.

You shouldnt care how much it costs. Just be thankful that a loved one was saved, and that by Doctors in India. Life is priceless. Money does not matter.

Then how come every time so many Pakistani come to India for treatment....India don't go to Pakistan for such treatment......

Free.....There is long waiting list for this kind of treatment and people are ready to pay extra to make it fast.....consider it free that a Pakistani girl is treated whereas so many Indian are waiting.....

Back
Top Bottom