What's new

Pakistani teen undergoes liver transplant in India

Another tail of a stupid Pakistan. LOL

i wonder how much bill will they charge her family. Judging by their greedy minds it will be tons of cash.

Hahaha..... Nice troll.... Frankly there's no reply to your trolls.:cheesy:

The family could pull off an air ambulance and emergency papers from India but can't afford treatment at a Pakistani hospital? Are the surgical beds made of solid gold out there?

Well then there might be another reason! The family was rich and doubtful of their childs treatment in Pakistan, And they had enough money to spend so they went to india maybe!

But i know Every kind of treatment, Major disease or Transplant is available in Pakistan, I posted a news a year ago here of lever transplant of a child in Pakistan for free! And I also knows that Heart transplant is also Available in Pakistan! And had been carried out many times!

@Windjammer..... pak gave new dress to the kid... and India gave new life to the girl...

For Free??? LOL hell no! You didnt did anyone a favour!

Last edited by a moderator:
uh,poor girl....may Allah give her "shifa":toast_sign:

@Windjammer..... pak gave new dress to the kid... and India gave new life to the girl...

lol @Windjammer I knew that this thread must be the response of Pooja and Pakistani rangers....btw kiya bachi ka free mai ilaaj kiya hai??:omghaha:

news.png

I'm sorry but this is not even worthy of being reported.

A foreigner is treated in the in the country that attracts the most medical tourists?

Wishing the girl a speedy return to health though!

lol @Windjammer I knew that this thread must be the response of Pooja and Pakistani rangers....btw kiya bachi ka free mai ilaaj kiya hai??:omghaha:

you guys feel proud because of new dress... lol..... you pay millions but can't get back life.... i have personal experience....

Nice and good cause....

The article -

Air ambulance from Delhi brought young Pakistani student to India

New Delhi:Madhia Tariq, 16, had no hope of survival when she slipped into a coma after collapsing in her Lahore school in January due to acute liver failure. An air ambulance from Delhi brought the young Pakistani student to India — and back to life.
Madhia underwent a liver transplant at the capital’s Indraprastha Apollo hospital where a team of 18 doctors operated upon her. Her brother Rizwan donated almost half his liver to her February 3.
Madhia had developed acute liver failure due to Hepatitis A. She was off the ventilator within 24-hours after the surgery and started eating the next day. Over the following weeks, her condition improved and she is now ready to fly home to Pakistan.
“The process of sending an air ambulance to Pakistan, arranging visas for the entire family and taking a decision on the transplant took just 48 hours, which were very crucial,” said Anupam Sibal, senior paediatric gastro-enterologist, at the Apollo Hospitals.
He said it was the first time that Apollo Hospitals had sent an air ambulance to any foreign country to pick up a liver transplant patient.
“The entire government machinery in both India and Pakistan was extremely helpful,” he said.
Neerav Goyal, who operated upon Madhia’s brother Rizwan, 25, said undergoing a donor surgery is also very major. It is usually the family members who are the donors.
According to Madhia, her experience in Delhi has strengthened her desire to become a doctor. The Pakistani teenager and her mother and brother are grateful to the Indian doctors for giving her a second life.
With this transplant, the Indraprastha Apollo hospitals has completed 350 liver transplant cases of Pakistani patients, Sibal said.
“Pakistani patients form the second largest chunk of patients from any country after India, who have undergone successful liver transplants in our hospital,” he said.
The hospital has conducted 1,281 liver transplants in children and adults since the first one in 1998, he added.

Pakistani teen undergoes liver transplant in India | GulfNews.com

I would like to more and more Super speciality hospitals to come up near to the border district of Pakistan so that needy people can get medical treatment....GOI should really look into this aspect as a part of confidence building measure to increase the cooperation between the nations....

And also in spite of such animosity between 2 nations...We should appreciate that people of Pakistan are considering Indian as a median destination...Thanks to all those people...

Well then there might be another reason! The family was rich and doubtful of their childs treatment in Pakistan, And they had enough money to spend so they went to india maybe!

But i know Every kind of treatment, Major disease or Transplant is available in Pakistan, I posted a news a year ago here of lever transplant of a child in Pakistan for free! And I also knows that Heart transplant is also Available in Pakistan! And had been carried out many times!

Maybe there is a waiting list for major operations or Pakistani doctors lack experience? Cash gives you options.

Another tail of a stupid Pakistan. LOL

i wonder how much bill will they charge her family. Judging by their greedy minds it will be tons of cash.

cant u appreciate a single good thing??inspite of all that cash were ur doctors able to save her??and it would be much costlier if it was any other country.people from west come here for treatment.and i'm amazed by the way u compared a life with money..

why did'nt ur doctors saved her inspite of getting ready to pay??how many lives have u bought with all the money u got??funny

Really pathetic comments from some people here. Lack of proper education can lead to these kind of comments. Making a hate thread out of a humanitarian thread.

No doubt india at medical is among the best in the world

i guess shifa international as well as the most recently manufactured quaid e azam international hospital has done liver transplant in pakistan.but may be they are expensive

or the family wanted to go to india since india has much more experience in liver transplant as they are into from a very longer time

No doubt india at medical is among the best in the world

i guess shifa international as well as the most recently manufactured quaid e azam international hospital has done liver transplant in pakistan.but may be they are expensive

or the family wanted to go to india since india has much more experience in liver transplant as they are into from a very longer time

its a mixture of both.people get the cheapest possible health care with good quality here which is why medical tourism is famous in india..which is why it is growing by leaps and bounds
Asia Medical Tourism Analysis reports India set to garner 30% growth

Back
Top Bottom