Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন খালেদা জিয়া। ছবি: সংগৃহীত
khaleda_zia.jpg

BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia. Photo: Collected

BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia's liver intervention was done by the US expert medical team.

A member of the medical board formed to treat Khaleda Zia confirmed this information to The Daily Star.

He said, as a result of the intervention, Khaleda Zia's liver cirrhosis will be alleviated.

He said, 'The US expert medical team completed the transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) procedure on Khaleda Zia, who was suffering from liver cirrhosis. They started the treatment at 5.37 pm and the process ended at 7.37 pm.'

More

US expert medical team in Dhaka to treat Khaleda Zia

According to the medical board, Khaleda Zia has been suffering from multiple health complications including diabetes, kidney problems, heart disease for a long time in addition to liver complications.

As Khaleda Zia was not allowed to be treated outside the country, American doctors James Peter Adam Hamilton, Hamid Ahmed Abdur Rab and Christos Georgiades came to Bangladesh on Wednesday night.

Khaleda Zia is suffering from liver cirrhosis, arthritis, diabetes, kidney, lung, heart and eye problems. He is under treatment in the hospital since August 9.

The jailed BNP chairperson was released on parole in 2020. Since then he is undergoing treatment under the medical board headed by cardiologist Professor Shahabuddin Talukder.

Hasina is a rude, indecent and insensitive woman. She is a wrong headed woman who needs mental treatment.

বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন খালেদা জিয়া। ছবি: সংগৃহীত
khaleda_zia.jpg

BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia. Photo: Collected

BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia's liver intervention was done by the US expert medical team.

A member of the medical board formed to treat Khaleda Zia confirmed this information to The Daily Star.

He said, as a result of the intervention, Khaleda Zia's liver cirrhosis will be alleviated.

He said, 'The US expert medical team completed the transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) procedure on Khaleda Zia, who was suffering from liver cirrhosis. They started the treatment at 5.37 pm and the process ended at 7.37 pm.'

More

US expert medical team in Dhaka to treat Khaleda Zia

According to the medical board, Khaleda Zia has been suffering from multiple health complications including diabetes, kidney problems, heart disease for a long time in addition to liver complications.

As Khaleda Zia was not allowed to be treated outside the country, American doctors James Peter Adam Hamilton, Hamid Ahmed Abdur Rab and Christos Georgiades came to Bangladesh on Wednesday night.

Khaleda Zia is suffering from liver cirrhosis, arthritis, diabetes, kidney, lung, heart and eye problems. He is under treatment in the hospital since August 9.

The jailed BNP chairperson was released on parole in 2020. Since then he is undergoing treatment under the medical board headed by cardiologist Professor Shahabuddin Talukder.
Tips is not going to make things better

If indeed tips was done she needs to retire immediately

Tips means she is going to have encephalopathy

Unless it's a liver transplant which she isn't a candidate given her age

Tips is not going to make things better

If indeed tips was done she needs to retire immediately

Tips means she is going to have encephalopathy

Unless it's a liver transplant which she isn't a candidate given her age
Political career wise she has been done long time ago. The question is what happens to BNP once she is officially out.

Political career wise she has been done long time ago. The question is what happens to BNP once she is officially out.
I wish BNP gets out of being a family enterprise. However, if it is political family, I will endorse the educated wife of Tareque. I saw her first in the TV/ YouTube when she visited her husband in the jail. She was taking Qur'an Sharif and a Rehala with her to the prison.

I am not saying Zobaida Khanam is good or bad, but she is from a military family and went through a proper education and nurturing unlike Tareque or Putul Kumari. Being educated, she will learn fast.

She is a medical doctor by education.

Tareque has been spoiled by her mother and Putul is a great nonsense. i watched one YouTube video by Tareque about the grenade attack. He has very little brain even to describe that event that has been framed by Hasina.

Last edited:
BNP is done
Bengaldesh is a one party dictatorship

This has it's pros and cons

I am uploading this video of Hasina commenting on the age and possible death of Khaleda Zia. Hasina is a heinous woman lacking decency.

Only @SoulSpokesman will love it but not @IndianLite

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hasina herself is 76 years old.

I remember a drama written by Leo Tolostoy, in there he said, "Humans are not worried about death'.

Back
Top Bottom