What's new

Apollo completes 500 liver transplants on Pakistani patients

Do read my edited post again as to why visa should be denied.
It is my considered view that only the absolute elite of Pakistan - the politicians and the business elites should be given visas, the rest should be denied.

And if the situation was reversed, I would have the same option - of going to other countries.
--
you have ur view.. but
why only elits and not common man..
how can you decide elite?
education , wealth?
i can show more wealthy man in both nation who dont even pass school
and many phds dont ave wealht.
--
need and life is not siimple criteria than all that

You are wasting your time. He is an Islamist in disguise.

hee may be....
but dear hum bhi kuch kam nahi hai na..
why to go extrme
:-)

That's the case with many countries, unfortunately. Indian scientists and engineers can make nuclear weapons under very difficult circumstances, but we haven't yet set up a chip manufacturing plant to make consumer electronics components - although we are one of the largest consumers for that. We still haven't industrialized to the proper extent to give a good quality of life and prosperity for everybody, although we manufacture cutting edge missiles.

Our priorities are so messed up. Even small countries have better standards then both India and Pakistan combined.

You are wasting your time. He is an Islamist in disguise.

Just like you are an extremist Hindu troll in disguise. :lol:

--
you have ur view.. but
why only elits and not common man..
how can you decide elite?
education , wealth?
i can show more wealthy man in both nation who dont even pass school
and many phds dont ave wealht.
--
need and life is not siimple criteria than all that
There are many types of elite.
The monetary elite, cultural elite and the political elite. These are the three categories I refer to, who should be the only ones in Pakistan that are given visas to visit India.

And that is because they are the ones who have influence in Pakistan and can take any bilateral relationship forward. The rest are useless and serve as cannon fodder for the above category of Pakistani's. They are the ones who are bred as bigots and kill people. In effect, they bring only disadvantages to us, no advantages.

Last edited:
Everybody gets paid, but still people feel grateful for the services & care offered by a doctor or a nurse, most people still feel grateful for that excellent teacher even after paying the due fees, come on, just say "Thank you Indians", you will feel good. :-)

Btw, where have you been for so long? :)

I would have surely said thanks, if Indians haven't shown their cheap mentality.

Our priorities are so messed up. Even small countries have better standards then both India and Pakistan combined.
This is true, but I dont think at least India has the wrong priorities. We are trying to develop our GDP. Our national elections are being fought on the issues of governance. I think thats a leap from the caste politics of old. Which shows the changing priorities of Indians in general.

Just like you are an extremist Hindu troll in disguise. :lol:
As you say friend :lol:

I would have surely said thanks, if Indians haven't shown their cheap mentality.
--
are you presiden of pak.. /usa
for which indian are waiting to say thanks
for every common man irrespective of national this is enough
the joy of father and little baby

1969333877.jpg

Pakistani toddler gets new liver in India | GulfNews.com

There are many types of elite.
The monetary elite and the cultural elite and the political elite. These are the three categories I refer to, who should be the only ones in Pakistan that are given visas to visit India.

And that is because they are the ones who have influence in Pakistan and can take any bilateral relationship forward. The rest are useless and serve as cannon fodder for the above category of Pakistani's. They are the ones who are bred as bigots and kill people. In effect, they bring only disadvantages to us, no advantages.
--
short term may be elite but for long term its always common man
but for medical ground
life worth same ...

ame cheap indian saving life..
yes.. indian doc doing job .. nothing g8
see what your own doc is doing..
Doctors refuse to treat swine flu patients
Dunya News: Pakistan:-Rawalpindi: Doctors refuse to treat burn victims, ...
The injured were shifted to Holy Family Hospital for treatment where the hospital administration refused to admit them due to unavailability of beds in the emergency ward.
According to relatives, the injured were ignored for more than three hours and some of the doctors were sleeping during their duty hours.
Meanwhile, 4-year-old Fauzia succumbed to her injuries
admiration and respect is not asked for its earned ,, want to see latest exapmple
"Vic built Google+ from nothing. There are few people with the courage and ability to start something like that and I am very grateful for all his hard work and passion. We'd like to wish Vic good luck with his next project after Google," Google CEO Larry Page said in a statement.
IITian who built Google+ announces resignation - The Times of India
--
if you cant countribute positively then atleast dont put shit on it..
you are free to have your own view .. but support with facts then its call rational and sensible ..
--
Absence of something at other place doesn't make yours excellent, specially when it's about business
yes .. who is responsible for that absence .
who stopped pak .
think only 500 people who have resource came..
many poor cant
india is not g8 in medical too..either but try to improve ourself.. even when we are so cheap as per you..

It's you saffron chaddis who started shitting. I will say again, Apollo has done nothing special which other hospital who charge their patients don't do. Instead India is using 500 patients for marketing her medical tourism.

It's simple, Indians are cheap as compared to other nationalities... your g8 comment so my reply

What's wrong with out? medical care in other countries are expensive,

It's you saffron chaddis who started shitting. I will say again, Apollo has done nothing special which other hospital who charge their patients don't do. Instead India is using 500 patients for marketing her medical tourism.
--
those same chadis saving life..
apolo did nothing g8 accepted..marketing medical .. yes so we can save more life ..give them joy..
can you tell me
WHO STOPPED PAK FROM IT?
WHAT PAK market to world ?
-
give me few medical achievement/ atlases trials made by pak or nationals in medical filed around the world in not pak

What's wrong with out? medical care in other countries are expensive,
--
yes medial expensive in other countris
so they have 2 option
come to india and get trarment
or die..
which you will pref for your countrymen ?

@LoveIcon
chachu,,,,,mujh se bhi khafa ho kya??
mene bhi baki threads par thori trolling ki ,,nuri natt ko pakane ke liye:(

--

short term may be elite but for long term its always common man
but for medical ground
life worth same ...
I am a pragmatist. I dont believe the 'life worth same' lines that are fed to the gullible.
The fact of the matter is that the life of an American is worth more than the life of a Chinese. The life of a Chinese is worth more than the life of an Indian. And the life of an Indian is worth more than the life of a Pakistani.

This is based on the ability of their countries to back their people in the international arena and look out for the interest of their nationals.

Now, the life of a Pakistani elite is worth infinitely more than the life of a Pakistani commoner.
The only interest India should have with Pakistan is to resolve some issues and keep them separated apart from trade. For this to occur, we dont need to give the common Pakistani visa on any grounds. We only need to give visas to the elite of the category I mentioned in the last post.

Pakistani commoner is only bred with a single purpose, he is kept with a low level of education so that he turns to a bigot when he grows up, gets a supremacist attitude, and kills on command. We dont need such people to enter our lands.

--
those same chadis saving life..
apolo did nothing g8 accepted..marketing medical .. yes so we can save more life ..give them joy..
can you tell me
WHO STOPPED PAK FROM IT?
WHAT PAK market to world ?
-
give me few medical achievement/ atlases trials made by pak or nationals in medical filed around the world in not pak

What stupid argument - Have i claimed anywhere that we are doing well in medical field?

Read the post to which i replied before doing jhinga lala in your saffron chaddi.
--
i red your post and know..
i may be mistakenly got your one in wrong
"It's simple, Indians are cheap as compared to other nationalities."
it may be you mean cost wise india is cheaper
--
but what this ?
--
saffer chadi
i am proud of not only safforn but all chadis

Back
Top Bottom