What's new

Apollo completes 500 liver transplants on Pakistani patients

We are a nuclear armed nation with fighter jets, missiles, tanks, billionaires and well off industrialists. Yet we can't even make one modern, well equipped hospital with well trained doctors and staff. No wonder all the best doctors from Pakistan have been migrating to UK, USA and other western nations.

It's simple, Indians are cheap as compared to other nationalities.

That's duty of doctors, they have to treat whoever comes as patient, Doctors of whole world do this - Indians are not doing anything unique.

Admiration and respect is earned not demanded, with the mentality which majority of Indians possess (as proven in this and other thousands threads) i don't think you guys deserve any admiration or respect.

Absence of something at other place doesn't make yours excellent, specially when it's about business.

Then don't come. In fact, you aren't welcome here.

We are a nuclear armed nation with fighter jets, missiles, tanks, billionaires and well off industrialists. Yet we can't even make one modern, well equipped hospital with well trained doctors and staff. No wonder all the best doctors from Pakistan have been migrating to UK, USA and other western nations.
That's the case with many countries, unfortunately. Indian scientists and engineers can make nuclear weapons under very difficult circumstances, but we haven't yet set up a chip manufacturing plant to make consumer electronics components - although we are one of the largest consumers for that. We still haven't industrialized to the proper extent to give a good quality of life and prosperity for everybody, although we manufacture cutting edge missiles.

That's because PPP govt. haven't done anything other than renaming different thing to BB. And ganga party is interested only in flyovers, metros and motorways.

--
Elite member? this ?

??????

It's simple, Indians are cheap as compared to other nationalities.

That's duty of doctors, they have to treat whoever comes as patient, Doctors of whole world do this - Indians are not doing anything unique.

Admiration and respect is earned not demanded, with the mentality which majority of Indians possess (as proven in this and other thousands threads) i don't think you guys deserve any admiration or respect.

Absence of something at other place doesn't make yours excellent, specially when it's about business.
--
same cheap indian saving life..
yes.. indian doc doing job .. nothing g8
see what your own doc is doing..
Doctors refuse to treat swine flu patients
Dunya News: Pakistan:-Rawalpindi: Doctors refuse to treat burn victims, ...

The injured were shifted to Holy Family Hospital for treatment where the hospital administration refused to admit them due to unavailability of beds in the emergency ward.

According to relatives, the injured were ignored for more than three hours and some of the doctors were sleeping during their duty hours.

Meanwhile, 4-year-old Fauzia succumbed to her injuries

admiration and respect is not asked for its earned ,, want to see latest exapmple
"Vic built Google+ from nothing. There are few people with the courage and ability to start something like that and I am very grateful for all his hard work and passion. We'd like to wish Vic good luck with his next project after Google," Google CEO Larry Page said in a statement.
IITian who built Google+ announces resignation - The Times of India
--
if you cant countribute positively then atleast dont put shit on it..
you are free to have your own view .. but support with facts then its call rational and sensible ..
--
Absence of something at other place doesn't make yours excellent, specially when it's about business
yes .. who is responsible for that absence .
who stopped pak .
think only 500 people who have resource came..
many poor cant
india is not g8 in medical too..either but try to improve ourself.. even when we are so cheap as per you..
--

That's because PPP govt. haven't done anything other than renaming different thing to BB. And ganga party is interested only in flyovers, metros and motorways.

??????
It's simple, Indians are cheap as compared to other nationalities... your g8 comment so my reply

But anyway, it's business and Indians got paid for their services.

Everybody gets paid, but still people feel grateful for the services & care offered by a doctor or a nurse, most people still feel grateful for that excellent teacher even after paying the due fees, come on, just say "Thank you Indians", you will feel good. :-)

Btw, where have you been for so long? :)

My dear neighbor, just because you Pakistanis think that everything Indian is bad doesn't make it bad. AIIMS and Apollo are among global leaders in medical research and technology which are recognized all over the world.

@Pak members
just a query,
as in india we have AIIMS and few good govt hospital across india ..(though needed more in quality as now more AIIMS opning taking care of quantity )
you have some system/institution of the same .
how is private health care rated..

even in a humanitarian cause, we cannot shed our animosities....very sad indeed.
--
at least some sensible reply.. thanks dear ..
just poseted some qurey can you reply

What an asinine comment, are they not humans? most are kids, what is their fault?
That they were born in the land called Pakistan. That when they grow up, they would have supremacist attitudes, they would be responsible for killing people of other faiths both within and outside of their country.

And I agree with him. India should restrict visas - including ones for medical purposes - to Pakistani's. They are free to go to any other country on the planet for healthcare.

Its not as if, if India denies visa, the patients have no other options. They can choose to go to China, Dubai, Singapore, US, etc, etc.

Last edited:
That they were born in the land called Pakistan.

And I agree with him. India should restrict visas - including ones for medical purposes - to Pakistani's. They are free to go to any other country on the planet for healthcare.
--
why no visa.. just because of nationality...
what harm they will do if come ..
just reverse the position ...think yourself in their situation
then also still you have same view ?
if medical visa misuse of terror activit/any anti india activity then ur point is valid

--
why no visa.. just because of nationality...
what harm they will do if come ..
just reverse the position ...think yourself in their situation
then also still you have same view ?
if medical visa misuse of terror activit/any anti india activity then ur point is valid
Do read my edited post again as to why visa should be denied.
It is my considered view that only the absolute elite of Pakistan - the politicians and the business elites should be given visas, the rest should be denied.

And if the situation was reversed, I would have the same option - of going to other countries.

Back
Top Bottom