What's new

Pakistani boy gets 'new life' in India

Plz someone help me about how to apply for airforce
Members club me poocho, naye thread me
Guy!!! Whats ur problem yaar can't you get over your silly allegations.
Indians stop with you silly desultory remarks, the operation wasnt for free. Our govt paid.. secondly we are trying do better in our health sector .. We don't need your advice..
Thirdly. Stop picking out our mistakes..Indis and Paks you both know that both of you are no better than eachother in terms of development. So instead of bullying eachother and passing derogatory remarks try doing some.good..
Fourth ..Pakistanis yaar ab achi baat mei bhi kerray na nikalo ..
Appreciate, agar woh baz nahi atay tou tum tolerate karo..
And the person jis ne donor, extremism ka shosha chora ..
Sharam se doob maro

Kamazkam Humaray disputes are not bigger than humanity! !
That was me. I have a dark sense of humour. Maybe not everyone shares that.

Dear I joined into a health service after retiring from armed forces. My speciality is Nuclear Medicine....and let me tell you India has enough manpower to cope the needs. It's only the rural areas where one might find lack of personal...not because of unavailability but because there are enough institutions in cities o absorb them...and people are reluctant to work in rural areas.

And now about the flaws of Pakistan...point out any of my points which is wrong.
Isn't Pakistan a Nuclear Power?? Do you think acquiring such a feat is cheap and doesn't need skilled people in comparison to a Hospital with liver transplant facility?? I am pointing out your sick mind...Isn't it a disgrace that Pakistan ...where does the billions of US aid go?? I see people posting threads boasting Pakistan getting $900 million as USaid and say that "Indians ko mirchi lagi"...but why you guys have to rush to India for treatment.

THE BILLIONS OF AID GOES TO SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS OF POLITICIANS. WE ONLY MANAGE ON OUR INTERNAL RESOURCES AND CHARITY AND AGAIN...

LIKE I SAID... TOLERANCE IS LACKING ON BOTH SIDES..
Did any indian had the mind to ignore someones mischief and yeah jotted down InshaAllah I will do my best to make a hospital for kidney transplant.

And again, india isn't as good as you seem to show it... I've read and learnt alot about it too.

And why does it bother you? On one side indians are telling the World that they despise Pakistanis and on the other they cant get enough of insulting? ??
Was that the main objective of every indian who joined this forum??
And yeah we went nuclear because the entire Pakistani population was insecure from India.. and theres no doubt same was the indian objective

Guy!!! Whats ur problem yaar can't you get over your silly allegations.
Indians stop with you silly desultory remarks, the operation wasnt for free. Our govt paid.. secondly we are trying do better in our health sector .. We don't need your advice..
Thirdly. Stop picking out our mistakes..Indis and Paks you both know that both of you are no better than eachother in terms of development. So instead of bullying eachother and passing derogatory remarks try doing some.good..
Fourth ..Pakistanis yaar ab achi baat mei bhi kerray na nikalo ..
Appreciate, agar woh baz nahi atay tou tum tolerate karo..
And the person jis ne donor, extremism ka shosha chora ..
Sharam se doob maro

Kamazkam Humaray disputes are not bigger than humanity! !

LOL, you are new to the forum, so I won't blame you for not understanding the dynamics between nationalities here. It is an unfortunate fact that even a thread like this, about saving the life of a little child, will turn out into a point scoring event between Indians and Pakistanis.

I appreciate your sentiments, but I am afraid you will have to come to terms with the fact that most people on this forum are more interested in making the other country look bad, than saying anything constructive.

The fact of the matter is that both India and Pak have a long way to go to enable everybody in the country to have a good standard of living. A European or American or Japanese or South Korean lives a hundred times better life than the average Indian or Pakistani. Whether it's health, or wealth, or peace, or security, or quality of life - it is pathetic that we are still living so much worse than we need to be. And yet, the greatest pleasure that some people have on this forum is not in celebrating small progresses like a multiple organ transplant, but in trying to put the other country down.

I wish Tagore's prayer from a century ago could come true in the whole subcontinent:

POEM: WHERE THE MIND IS WITHOUT FEAR BY RABINDRANATH TAGORE

But is the donor muslim?
80% chance he is not.(80% non muslims in india)
So this boy is not a pak-muslim any more.
Worse still what if he has evil yindoo baniya kidney :o::o::o::o:
As soon as he returns to pakistan , he may join RAW sleeper cell.
Pakistanis must do something about him :butcher:
The donor is most probably their close relative , mostly their parents or brothers.
As according to graft vs rejection thing, The chances of rejection of a organ is less in family members.When compared to outsiders., i am thinking perhaps his mother donated a kidney and part of her liver to him.

good will was done by indian govt. and doctors....not by pdf members...
and what sick mind are u talking of....did u read the 1st comment of ur country man....thats sick...
lol... pakistanii talk a lot abt bombing india but when Indian show a good will gesture u people can't even appreciate it...
and mind it...though u paid the money but our country allowed the patient to be treated here.... Pakistan is not seen as a friendly county...so its not same....as a normal medical treatment...
In most cases such as these there is a huge discount on facilities and bill as it will be partially footed by GOI as goodwill gesture.Liver Transplants cost much more and in hospital like Fortis its much more as i know.

Last edited:
its a routine operation, they bring business, we provide service. no need to be senti.
pakistanis have big heart liver kidney and we are making money whats there to hate. :undecided:

its a routine operation, they bring business, we provide service. no need to be senti.
pakistanis have big heart liver kidney and we are making money whats there to hate. :undecided:
Medically speaking Big heart and Big liver and Big kidney are pathological conditions called
Cardiomegaly- englarged heart
Hepatomegaly-Enlarged liver.
Hydronephrosis or Tumour of kidney.

so its better to have Chote dil like us than to have Bade dil like them
:haha::haha::rofl:

LOL, you are new to the forum, so I won't blame you for not understanding the dynamics between nationalities here. It is an unfortunate fact that even a thread like this, about saving the life of a little child, will turn out into a point scoring event between Indians and Pakistanis.

I appreciate your sentiments, but I am afraid you will have to come to terms with the fact that most people on this forum are more interested in making the other country look bad, than saying anything constructive.

The fact of the matter is that both India and Pak have a long way to go to enable everybody in the country to have a good standard of living. A European or American or Japanese or South Korean lives a hundred times better life than the average Indian or Pakistani. Whether it's health, or wealth, or peace, or security, or quality of life - it is pathetic that we are still living so much worse than we need to be. And yet, the greatest pleasure that some people have on this forum is not in celebrating small progresses like a multiple organ transplant, but in trying to put the other country down.

I wish Tagore's prayer from a century ago could come true in the whole subcontinent:

POEM: WHERE THE MIND IS WITHOUT FEAR BY RABINDRANATH TAGORE

I agree and to be honest ..we especially the social media idiots need to stop fueling hatred..Move on..South Asia needs peace and it can only come by indo-pak friendship..

I don't understand on one side people are trying to increase trade, make relations better and establish peace..on the other hand they are showing off their bheek and threating to harm the others integrity!

Despite all the clashes between India and Pakistan ..
Both will have to join hands forgetting the past just like USA & BRITAIN did if they actually wanna make up to the same standard

Back
Top Bottom