What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

PPP and PML is class of untouchable. Who keep all chairs around them. Even just for the sake of safety of leadership they are ready to shake hand with extremist . When our CJ will take suo moto action against Taliban ? . Even PTI is talking about compromising with Taliban. Any of our leader has guts to stop Suadia, UAE or Qatar to stop meddling in Pakistan matter ? . Big no.

Compromising or having a talk with Taliban? Pak Army has made compromises with Mullah bahadur Gul in 2007. They attacked army several times in 08,10,12. Yet army didn't started an Ops against them? Does it mean Pak Army is afraid of them?

Pak Army made a compromise with Mullah Nazir group? Does it mean Pak is afraid of them?

Pak Army made a compromise with Mengal bagh now he turned against Army in Orakzai

Compromising or having a talk with Taliban? Pak Army has made compromises with Mullah bahadur Gul in 2007. They attacked army several times in 08,10,12. Yet army didn't started an Ops against them? Does it mean Pak Army is afraid of them?

Pak Army made a compromise with Mullah Nazir group? Does it mean Pak is afraid of them?

Pak Army made a compromise with Mengal bagh now he turned against Army in Orakzai

We all know from where the money is flowing inn. But on the other side of coin , when our own people for sale then who to blame.

21 pro-Musharraf ‘rioters’ sent to lock-up
KARACHI: An anti-terrorism court on Saturday remanded 21 suspects in police custody in a rioting case for one week.

The police had arrested them on Friday for allegedly staging a violent protest near Tariq Road against the arrest of retired Gen Pervez Musharraf.

Suspects Syed Wasiuddin, Ahsan Memon, Mohammad Shahid, Mohammad Iqbal, Bilal, Khurram, Moshin and others were brought to the anti-terrorism court on Saturday for remand.

However, after going through the documents, special public prosecutor Abdul Maroof directed the investigating officer to produce them before the court of the judicial magistrate concerned since the offences did not fall under relevant section of the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA).

But a prosecutor at the magistrate’s court also refused to produce the suspects before the court for remand and passed on the matter to his superiors.

Eventually, the suspects were produced before Judge Ghulam Mustafa Memon of the ATC-III for remand and he handed them over to the police on seven-day physical remand.

The suspects were booked under Sections 147 (punishment for rioting), 148 (rioting, armed with deadly weapon), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object), 427 (mischief causing damage to the amount of fifty rupees), 353 (criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty), 324 (attempted murder) and 34 (common intention) of the Pakistan Penal Code read with Section 7 of the ATA at the Ferozabad police station.

Policeman’s remand extended.

The same court extended on Saturday the physical remand of a policeman in the murder case of the SHO of the Preedy police station till April 27.

The police reproduced constable Nazakat Ali before the court and sought extension in his remand.

According to the prosecution, SHO Inspector Agha Asadullah was travelling in his private car near Saddar on April 9, when his guard, who was sitting on back seat, allegedly shot him dead.

A case was registered under Section 302 (premeditated murder) of the PPC read with Section 7 of the ATA on the complaint of a deceased’s brother.

21 pro-Musharraf

I think he already answer to these question in many forums , But we Pakistainis love to hear what we like. Even we know the truth. We need truth learning activism ....But interestingly these Nawaz CO and Judges party is now making Musharraf s real politician .

Musharraf is well known for his lies and on many incidents he admitted truth after years

What Mushaaraf did by passing a NRO. He deserved this kind of humiliation. Pithi par pakar kar maro chittar is kay.

No wonder @batmannow who himself a court martialled fauji supporting another disgraced fauji.

You Still Didnt Get It?
ÑRO Was There Because All The Dam Major Powers On Earth Wanted To See BB & Ns Taking Part In That Up Comming Elections?
Bt Thn Who Voted For Them Guys Like You, Obsessed With Damocrazy Dream?
Well, Genrl Musharaf Isnt The Court Marshalled One Nor Disgraced One Instead He Has The Celebrity Status All Over World,while Some Of Our Leaders Being Stopped On Airports, No You Cant Feel The Difference?
I Got ÇM Just Because I Dennied The Direct Orders By Not Comming Back From My Post, Even Injured Bt I Hung Out My Post By Denying Indians To Get My Post While all Of My Injured Soilders Been Rescued ! & i Am Happy even I Shot On White Flags Bt At Least Saving 5 Lives?
I Am Proud Of It, Nt Care Wht The Upps Will Think Bt Still I Hold A Sitare-juraat!
Bt for You Wht Is You Hve Done For The Country By Voting For The Traitors?:smokin::wave:

21 pro-Musharraf ‘rioters’ sent to lock-up
KARACHI: An anti-terrorism court on Saturday remanded 21 suspects in police custody in a rioting case for one week.

The police had arrested them on Friday for allegedly staging a violent protest near Tariq Road against the arrest of retired Gen Pervez Musharraf.

Suspects Syed Wasiuddin, Ahsan Memon, Mohammad Shahid, Mohammad Iqbal, Bilal, Khurram, Moshin and others were brought to the anti-terrorism court on Saturday for remand.

However, after going through the documents, special public prosecutor Abdul Maroof directed the investigating officer to produce them before the court of the judicial magistrate concerned since the offences did not fall under relevant section of the Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA).

But a prosecutor at the magistrate’s court also refused to produce the suspects before the court for remand and passed on the matter to his superiors.

Eventually, the suspects were produced before Judge Ghulam Mustafa Memon of the ATC-III for remand and he handed them over to the police on seven-day physical remand.

The suspects were booked under Sections 147 (punishment for rioting), 148 (rioting, armed with deadly weapon), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offence committed in prosecution of common object), 427 (mischief causing damage to the amount of fifty rupees), 353 (criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty), 324 (attempted murder) and 34 (common intention) of the Pakistan Penal Code read with Section 7 of the ATA at the Ferozabad police station.

Policeman’s remand extended.

The same court extended on Saturday the physical remand of a policeman in the murder case of the SHO of the Preedy police station till April 27.

The police reproduced constable Nazakat Ali before the court and sought extension in his remand.

According to the prosecution, SHO Inspector Agha Asadullah was travelling in his private car near Saddar on April 9, when his guard, who was sitting on back seat, allegedly shot him dead.

A case was registered under Section 302 (premeditated murder) of the PPC read with Section 7 of the ATA on the complaint of a deceased’s brother.

21 pro-Musharraf

The Real End Of Damocrazy? Wht I Call It?

Musharraf is well known for his lies and on many incidents he admitted truth after years

No Its His Haters Like You ! Full Of Hatrate Against Him ! With Best Of Lies?

Last edited by a moderator:
You Still Didnt Get It?
ÑRO Was There Because All The Dam Major Powers On Earth Wanted To See BB & Ns Taking Part In That Up Comming Elections?
Bt Thn Who Voted For Them Guys Like You, Obsessed With Damocrazy Dream?
Well, Genrl Musharaf Isnt The Court Marshalled One Nor Disgraced One Instead He Has The Celebrity Status All Over World,while Some Of Our Leaders Being Stopped On Airports, No You Cant Feel The Difference?
I Got ÇM Just Because I Dennied The Direct Orders By Not Comming Back From My Post, Even Injured Bt I Hung Out My Post By Denying Indians To Get My Post While all Of My Injured Soilders Been Rescued ! & i Am Happy even I Shot On White Flags Bt At Least Saving 5 Lives?
I Am Proud Of It, Nt Care Wht The Upps Will Think Bt Still I Hold A Sitare-juraat!
Bt for You Wht Is You Hve Done For The Country By Voting For The Traitors?:smokin::wave:

So i concur from all the blabbering of yours is The commando bowed before the Major powers of the earth. Great

Selling own citizens & allowing drones on civilian for $$$ is Bravery & Ghairat Mandi? Killing innocent kids is Braver & Ghairat Mandi? Not accepting dead bodies of own soldiers and declaring is bravery & Ghairat Mandi? Fighting others war for money like Karaay kay Gunday is bravery & ghairat mandi? Giving NRO to corrupt people is Ghairat Mandi?

Defending a coward commando who p!ssed in his pants just on phone call and gave whole nation as gift to his masters is not an easy task and can't be achieved without personal attacks, so i can understand your frustration.
If He Was Selling Civillians Like You Are Trying To Put Dumb Lies Than Wht About Dr A Q Khan, Wasnt He still The Most Wanted?:rofl:
All the Peoples Who Hve Been Givin Back To USA Were The Ones, Who Had Commited Terrorism, By Saving Them Wht We Can Get Ohh Yes Our Own Peoples Getting Slaughtered? :wave:
Pissing In Pants Were Those Who Let Raymond Davis Walked away, & Those Who Allowed ÒBL Opreation, Still They Dont Hve Any Answers For That?:eek:
I Understand Your Despiration, On Him Just Because He Wasnt Saving Any Alqaeda, Talibans In His Times? As you Hve Proved Yourself To Be A Supporter Of Alqaeda & Talibans Yes You hve To Cry For Them Every Day Till Your Life Nt Ends In Simmillar Fashion?:lol::wave:
May I Calll All The Alqaeda & Its Talibans The Most Bayghayraats Of This World, & Same For Those Who Cry For Them?:whistle:
Nothing Personal Again?:lol:

So i concur from all the blabbering of yours is The commando bowed before the Major powers of the earth. Great
& I Am Asstonished By Your Knowledge About Major Powers & thier Impact ! External policies Of A Country In A War?:lol:
Hey Its Nt Kids Play ! Taking On 42 Countries At A Time ! Wht Should He Had Done Calling A War Like ! ÌRAQ ?:rofl:
Ohh I Understand, You Wanted Him to Be Aside With OBL, & Should hve Challenged All The Major Powers Of The World, Plz Take Out Tora Bora Thinking Of Your Mind, Wht Happened After Him, Looked that Thats Called What Sleeping In The Footsteps Of The Major Powers , raymond Davis Or OBL Opreation Are The Major Examples From Major Powers?:wave::whistle:

& I Am Asstonished By Your Knowledge About Major Powers & thier Impact ! External policies Of A Country In A War?:lol:
Hey Its Nt Kids Play ! Taking On 42 Countries At A Time ! Wht Should He Had Done Calling A War Like ! ÌRAQ ?:rofl:
Ohh I Understand, You Wanted Him to Be Aside With OBL, & Should hve Challenged All The Major Powers Of The World, Plz Take Out Tora Bora Thinking Of Your Mind, Wht Happened After Him, Looked that Thats Called What Sleeping In The Footsteps Of The Major Powers , raymond Davis Or OBL Opreation Are The Major Examples From Major Powers?:wave::whistle:

Unfortunately we don't have people who can look behind a wall or if they are there we don't want to listen them or to be more appropriate we shun their voices before it comes out of their throats. We are the same people who believed that Jamia Hafsa students and teachers are involved in making foreigners hostage, occupied a library and are armed to teeth, therefore the state machinery is impotent and force be used against them but once it was used and the outcome was not other than the expectations but suddenly we realized that a heinous crime has been committed by the state and forgot our few days earlier stance. We do remember that CJP was deposed but what were charges framed against him, did anyone bothered to know, how many of lawyers could negate facts written by Mr Naeem Bokhari in open letter but we lived up to our repute.

The purpose of narrating this is that Mr Musharraf is not being given appropriate opportunity to defend himself, undesired situations are being created within and outside the courts, charges are added by bench on the desire of bar. Judge while listening the case levels personal charges against accused, so what justice can be expected from this bench. I believe Mr Musharraf can be punished without doing all this and this attitude will earn us a bad name only. This attitude is no different than the attitude by people of Sialkot with two brothers.

After 911 Western nations beat the shitzz out of Pakistani and rest Muslim country. Only the Pakistani who live in Western countries can tell what Musharraf dealt after 911 . Every single Pakistani outside the Pakistan felt the impact. But our Pakistani who hate west can be found in the lines to get EU or Americaan visa....we all bunch of hypos .....The whole Muslim would economy can t come even close to French economy and we talk soooooooooooooo big....lolzzzzzzzzzzz but we are Islam ka kila ...............lolzz

One more information or Paksitani brother ....After Boston Marthon incident , Suadi students in Boston start blood drive for the victims ......lolzz......these arab countries are joke and we love to follow them........

If He Was Selling Civillians Like You Are Trying To Put Dumb Lies Than Wht About Dr A Q Khan, Wasnt He still The Most Wanted?:rofl:
All the Peoples Who Hve Been Givin Back To USA Were The Ones, Who Had Commited Terrorism, By Saving Them Wht We Can Get Ohh Yes Our Own Peoples Getting Slaughtered? :wave:
Pissing In Pants Were Those Who Let Raymond Davis Walked away, & Those Who Allowed ÒBL Opreation, Still They Dont Hve Any Answers For That?:eek:
I Understand Your Despiration, On Him Just Because He Wasnt Saving Any Alqaeda, Talibans In His Times? As you Hve Proved Yourself To Be A Supporter Of Alqaeda & Talibans Yes You hve To Cry For Them Every Day Till Your Life Nt Ends In Simmillar Fashion?:lol::wave:
May I Calll All The Alqaeda & Its Talibans The Most Bayghayraats Of This World, & Same For Those Who Cry For Them?:whistle:
Nothing Personal Again?

AQ Khan - I don't have any problem go and do open trial and punish him along with all Generals who were involved with him, even a kid can tell that he couldn't have done it alone.
Good - Handover Hafiz Saeed and other to India as they also have committed terrorism? Give all captured AT terrorists to Afghanistan - what's problem in it?
Raymond Davis walked away because of government gifted by a coward commando as result of NRO.
OBL - :omghaha: Coward commando and current chief have to answer for this.

Al-qaeda, Talibans (any kind), SSP, LeJ etc all are ba$tards and yes there supports too (either in uniforms or civilian) :coffee:

i give up ... our chutiya qaum deserve assholes like PPP and PML(N) .... ab bhughtu democracy and it's gifts ...

'Targeting Musharraf can be highly risky'

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - President PML-Q Chaudhry Shujaat says the matter of Pervez Musharraf was very sensitive and must be handled carefully.

Talking to media persons here on Sunday Shujaat advised all those handling the Musharraf’s case should avoid steps that can lead to grave consequences.

“It is a very sensitive matter and any reckless decision can harm national interests and democracy.”

“Pakistan is facing a very delicate situation and we should think about the present instead of wrangling over the past matters,” Shujaat said.

He said it was not the issue of Pervez Musharraf alone but the question of national interest, he said.
“We will have to bury the past, otherwise we all will be the losers,” he said.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-'Targeting Musharraf can be highly risky'...

He is hinting that Army till now has been showing patience but if due to personal vendetta they try to hurt him Army will jump in. To be honest i don't see that happening, Gen Kiyani will not do anything (nothing against him but that's his track record) other than do a speech saying "we are ready for any threats"

Back
Top Bottom