What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Mushy-The-Traitor bolts away from court as islamabad-high-court orders his arrest...
-
-
-
Dunya News: Pakistan:-Musharraf flees as court orders his arrest...
Thats Wht We Call ! Paid Reporting?
Flees? Where He Fleed In His Home?
Really Stupid News, Flash!

Though im not a supporter of any political party but it seems tht this "chaudhary" faggot has some grudge against musharaf.
Old Vendetta, bt He Will Going To pay It For Sure Sooner Or Later, Mark my Words!

Batman needs to check history. he began as a fast bowler but is an all rounder. I expect you to remember our cricketing legend on what role he played at.

I dont understand. it,s not possible. at its best a coalition GOVT can be formed but what you are suggesting is not understandable. Lets see 11 may is not far off anymore.
U Need To Check Records For Urself ! He Strarted As The Fast Bowler For Pakistan Later Developed As An Allrounder, Bt Still His Bowling Performences Are Higher Thn Of His Batting? For 11 May ! Yes Its There Round The Corner! U will Seee Sure Friend!

Yes The Bravest Of All Commando,s Is Still in Pakistan, Putting Shame On The Faces Of Those Who, Were Sying He Will Neverbe Here?:eek:
Is That Includes You Too?;):rofl::rofl::rofl::agree:

What's bravery in it? He came after getting all assurances and muk-muka

bhai tumhare lye chaudry nisar, sheikh akram aur jamshed dasti he sahi hain

BTW - Your coward commando made muk-muka with Zardari & BB and gave them NRO, than did muk-muka again to avoid impeachment and for safe passage, now did that with NS before coming back. Tried his best to get IK's support. Only people who supported him is Chabi wala baba & Call boy

BTW - Your coward commando made muk-muka with Zardari & BB and gave them NRO, than did muk-muka again to avoid impeachment and for safe passage, now did that with NS before coming back. Tried his best to get IK's support. Only people who supported him is Chabi wala baba & Call boy

Do U mean tried his best to get Taliban Khan's support ?????

Yeah - Just like his masters who made him p!ss in his pants just with a phone call are also trying to negotiate with talibans

U Need To Check Records For Urself ! He Strarted As The Fast Bowler For Pakistan Later Developed As An Allrounder, Bt Still His Bowling Performences Are Higher Thn Of His Batting? For 11 May ! Yes Its There Round The Corner! U will Seee Sure Friend!

this is off topic but
Do you read my post. i said he started of as a fast bowler and then became an all rounder. Do you even know what all rounders are?
All rounders are players who have one main ability while having a second ability. In imran khans case his main ability was bowling ( so it should have been higher) while his secondary ability was batting. In gary sobers case his main ability was batting but his secondary ability was bowling ( which is why his batting credentials are much better then bowling ones).

you dont call sobers a batsmen do you?

The dog he sent to imran khan was very cute. :D :D :D

Old Vendetta, bt He Will Going To pay It For Sure Sooner Or Later, Mark my Words!

How care to explain. do you think kiyani will lead some sort of coup and make musharraf the head? I never get what type of system you support. democratic rule,military rule.

Prove It with Any Doccumentry prove You Got?
Ohhh No ! You Cant Cause Nothing Like That?
So ! Now If You Hve A Little Bit Drop Of ghairat Dont Comment Cause You Hve Been Proven A liar, A Absolute Liar?;):lol::wave:

this is off topic but
Do you read my post. i said he started of as a fast bowler and then became an all rounder. Do you even know what all rounders are?
All rounders are players who have one main ability while having a second ability. In imran khans case his main ability was bowling ( so it should have been higher) while his secondary ability was batting. In gary sobers case his main ability was batting but his secondary ability was bowling ( which is why his batting credentials are much better then bowling ones).

you dont call sobers a batsmen do you?

The dog he sent to imran khan was very cute. :D :D :D

How care to explain. do you think kiyani will lead some sort of coup and make musharraf the head? I never get what type of system you support. democratic rule,military rule.
With His Highest Score Of His Time Yes Nt Only Me Bt Evryone Called Him Batsman !sobers?
U Dont Know Me Try Some 1 Else From Your Fast Bowler Club about Me Wht System I Like, Bt Sending Dog To ÌK is That Matters Pakistan & Its Up Comming Elections? or You Want That Pupy Too?
Kiyani Is Almost Gone, Friend Look Up The Skies Its Changing Day About To Happen?
Wht You Think Every Comming Will Serve His Majesty The ÇJ & Noora +zardari & Co?
Its Something Beyond Your Campus politics? Right So Better Dont Put Your Nose Where You dont Belong?
Nobody Calls Wasim Akram A Batsman, Even He Was A Fine Allrounder??? He Allways Called A Fast Bowler With Batting Skills?

Yeah - Just like his masters who made him p!ss in his pants just with a phone call are also trying to negotiate with talibans

Which Masters We Talking About Jews Or Her Majesty The Jemmima Khan?;):lol:

Prove It with Any Doccumentry prove You Got?
Ohhh No ! You Cant Cause Nothing Like That?
So ! Now If You Hve A Little Bit Drop Of ghairat Dont Comment Cause You Hve Been Proven A liar, A Absolute Liar?;):lol::wave:

Musharaf's own Lawyer admitted that in Capital Talk 2 days ago, help yourself and find out - i am not here for spoon feeding

Which Masters We Talking About Jews Or Her Majesty The Jemmima Khan?;):lol:

At-Least Jemmima is not doing drone attacks on civilians, raids on check posts and compounds in most secured places. :D

Back
Top Bottom