What's new

Chaudhry Parvez Elahi joins PTI with 10 former PML-Q MPAs

PTI ticket is the hottest one now in Punjab, its almost a guaranteed win. PML-Q as a party is dead, Pervez Elahi is smart enough to contest the election on PTI's ticket. Gujrat will be a clean sweep for PTI.

One has to recognize that in Punjab's history, Pervez Elahi tenure during 2002-2007 was probably the best. He is a much better administrator and knows how to get the bureaucracy to work.

He is by far the best CM Punjab has ever had. Excellent administrator and knows how to get the bureaucracy to work.

Frankly, i don't see anyone in PTI's ranks that can get the work done like Pervez Elahi.
100%. But the problem is he can't be trusted. A few years into govt when IK and PTI's popularity and ticket inevitably takes a hit, Ilahi will be a thorn in IK's side like he was the last time, especially if IK's troubles with the boots don't go away.

By all means, have these corrupt old heads in your party but stop speaking against corruption because you can't speak against corruption while admitting corrupt politicians in your party unless you are a big hypocrite.
You gotta look at it another way, my dude. PTI is using corrupt politicians against other corrupt politicians. :lol:

would Elahi be loyal to PTI- hell no lol
Is he pro establishment IE greedy- yes
Is he an ideologue- lol

Was he the best CM Punjab saw in recent history- YES
is ganja league better than him - lol
Within PTI, is there a better candidate for CM position than him - doubt it

good for the people Punjab but probably not the best for PTI as a political party or a movement
Edit- was 2000s the best time to be a Punjabi in Pakistan in recent history? - I feel it was, culturally, political stability, proactive government and economically
provided we ignore the terrorism issues later down the line...
Anyways, be great if he can fix Gujrat. The fking city becomes Venice after a light shower. :lol:

Like I said. This is the hand IK got dealt. The young, spirited people won't be accepted and the experienced ones are part of the same rot.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

But, IK better have grown eyes in the back of his head if he's putting this snake as CM Punjab. Don't get bit from the same hole twice.

@VCheng , I feel like this thread is missing your commentary.

Ek hee thali key baingan hain yeh sab. ALL of them.

Need I say more? :D

He's absolutely a plant. Everyone knows he has deep connections to the establishment.

However, better to have him on your side, at least for now. IK keeping him around means he's willing to negotiate with the powers that be.
Alas. Tabdeeli aa nhi rahi. Tabdeeli ja chuki he. For real, this was a change to put a chink in the FA pass armor.

Absolutely agree, but Elahi is needed for now to bring in fresh support that would normally go to other parties like Q and N.
Don't get this part. Most people would say it's Pervez Ilahi and his merry band who need PTI's ticket right now, not the other way around.

As for traditional hold over Gujrat district goes. Molvi Abid Raza Kotla of PML-N has been a strong figure. I am from his constituency. From PML-Q, Musa Ilahi is incharge of this area and from what is heard, he has been pathetic to say the least.

He went to inaugurate some school etc in Kotla, Abid Raza readied his people for his reception. Musa Ilahi came to the place from a different route. Barely cut the ribbon before he fled like a little bitch. You may have seen the videos on here.

Ek hee thali key baingan hain yeh sab. ALL of them.
Yes, that's why I called on you.

Need I say more? :D
Actually yes, I was hoping for some colorful commentary. :D

And if he had any integrity he wouldn't have played this hand at all. Now he is just like the people he used to speak against. One doesn't simply fight corruption by filling his/her party with corrupt politicians.
That's just politics. Not even limited to Pakistan. No matter if you agenda is anti-corruption or something else. Gande anday saath rkhne partay hn. Sab ne apna ullo sidha karna hota he.

But hey, as long as people vote for him and not the electables, he has some room for implementing his manifesto. That's never going to happen for maryam or bilawal, so whether we like it or not, he stands the best change for any change, no matter how small.

Last edited:
Alas. Tabdeeli aa nhi rahi. Tabdeeli ja chuki he. For real, this was a change to put a chink in the FA pass armor.

Don't get this part. Most people would say it's Pervez Ilahi and his merry band who need PTI's ticket right now, not the other way around.

As for traditional hold over Gujrat district goes. Molvi Abid Raza Kotla of PML-N has been a strong figure. I am from his constituency. From PML-Q, Musa Ilahi is incharge of this area and from what is heard, he has been pathetic to say the least.

He went to inaugurate some school etc in Kotla, Abid Raza readied his people for his reception. Musa Ilahi came to the place from a different route. Barely cut the ribbon before he fled like a little bitch. You may have seen the videos on here.
The Chaudary's of Gujrat don't particularly like PMLN, so you get forget about support for them in Gujrat.

They may not like PMLQ either, but they do like PTI, and as long as PMLQ is aligned with PTI they'll get votes.

Tabdeeli aa rhi tee, the powers that be said no, because it would have destroyed their monopoly. It's why PTI was ousted.

Where are the 35/45 year well educated, well presented, well spoken, from good families politicans?

Why is it always the same gangsters and mobsters and their jahil children running around like saddam hussein sons? Some of them don't even have clean shirts or combed their hair.
There should be a law ruling you can’t be a politician or run for office if you are over 60.

Also the whole education system needs to be overhauled. Make a requirement that in order to participate in politics or become a politician, you need to be a lawyer or a political science major and make it so rigorous that have you'll need to pass licensing exams as a pre-requisite

Finally, we need to look at ourselves and think how we can improve as a human being. For a start people need to set standards and become better parents. If we do these things, I guarantee we will become a better Pakistan.

Why is nobody considering Monis Elahi as next CM punjab after this developement?

When the time comes to give opportunity to people who have been with IK for years for change, IK goes total retard and give critical positions to opportunists. PE will make PTI-Q out of PTI. I don't find any reason for rewarding blackmailer on expense of loyal workers when PTI victory is clear, this time he doesn't have excuse that he needs electable.

Where are the 35/45 year well educated, well presented, well spoken, from good families politicans?

Why is it always the same gangsters and mobsters and their jahil children running around like saddam hussein sons? Some of them don't even have clean shirts or combed their hair.
Those people will be laughed at if they go out in Public.

What if Pervez Ellahi does not get the CM seat? Will PTI Ellahi be formed then. Bad move by IK

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom