What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Musharaf's own Lawyer admitted that in Capital Talk 2 days ago, help yourself and find out - i am not here for spoon feeding

At-Least Jemmima is not doing drone attacks on civilians, raids on check posts and compounds in most secured places. :D
Sure She Is A Great Lady, bt Whts Happening In palestine? Ohh Jew Boys Giving Sweets To Infants?
Ohh My God You R Too Naive To Hear !too Blind To See That?
How Many Times Playboy Ik Went In Any Demonstration Against Israeli Attacks On palestinians? None Why? U Cant Answer That?
& Cant Get Any Answe From Playboy ! Or From Your Dear Bhabhi Enjoying Her Time On Some Hollywood superstars,cabin Btw Its Her Full Democratic
Right dont You Think So?:rofl::rofl::rofl::whistle::wave:

With His Highest Score Of His Time Yes Nt Only Me Bt Evryone Called Him Batsman !sobers?

Wasim was not a consistent all rounder. these were consistent all rounders and were you alive at that time. anyway the discussion ends here its off topic.

about Me Wht System I Like, Bt Sending Dog To ÌK is That Matters Pakistan & Its Up Comming Elections? or You Want That Pupy Too?

Simple question cant answer it. it seems other then you will see in the future you cant make an arguement. Sending a dog shows he wanted good relations with how your friends put it "taliban khan" .

Kiyani Is Almost Gone, Friend Look Up The Skies Its Changing Day About To Happen?
Wht You Think Every Comming Will Serve His Majesty The ÇJ & Noora +zardari & Co?
Its Something Beyond Your Campus politics? Right So Better Dont Put Your Nose Where You dont Belong?

What change? how can you talk like that with nothing to back yourself up? do you have proof? are you in ISI?

Every coming should respect the courts that is all.

Is that a threat? my friend its something beyond your house politics. Its like all your answers are you will see, the days are changing or the birds are flying low.

Unless you give me a sensible normal answer i believe this discussion is useless.

I will put my nose where ever i want. your dictators days are over. Its democracy time where people actually have a choice.

Sure She Is A Great Lady, bt Whts Happening In palestine? Ohh Jew Boys Giving Sweets To Infants?
Ohh My God You R Too Naive To Hear !too Blind To See That?
How Many Times Playboy Ik Went In Any Demonstration Against Israeli Attacks On palestinians? None Why? U Cant Answer That?
& Cant Get Any Answe From Playboy ! Or From Your Dear Bhabhi Enjoying Her Time On Some Hollywood superstars,cabin Btw Its Her Full Democratic
Right dont You Think So?:rofl::rofl::rofl::whistle::wave:

Pakistanis must be last to speak about Palestine as lot worse is happening in Pakistan than Palestine and thanks to your coward commando for making secret deals and allowing his master to kill innocent Pakistanis.

Pakistanis must be last to speak about Palestine as lot worse is happening in Pakistan than Palestine and thanks to your coward commando for making secret deals and allowing his master to kill innocent Pakistanis.

Shamelessly & Cowardly !u Still Intend to Defend A Cowrad Politicly Financed by Jews?
On The price Ofninfants Bloods In The Oldest Of The Problems Of This World & Islamic Community?
Tell Playboy To Stop It now, cause Now Commando Isnt In The Power? Ohh Remember When Play Boy Was Sitting In Commando,s Lap It Was 2002 After Elections? Everything Was Happening & Playboy Dont Hve any Problems?
& Now Past 5 Years Wht Playboy Has Done To Stop Drone Attacks ! Nothing . JUST FEW DAM LIP SERVICES, Thats What All he Can Do?;):lol::lol::lol:
Really You Need To Rent Some Ghairaat ! From Some Where?:whistle:

Wasim was not a consistent all rounder. these were consistent all rounders and were you alive at that time. anyway the discussion ends here its off topic.

Simple question cant answer it. it seems other then you will see in the future you cant make an arguement. Sending a dog shows he wanted good relations with how your friends put it "taliban khan" .

What change? how can you talk like that with nothing to back yourself up? do you have proof? are you in ISI?

Every coming should respect the courts that is all.

Is that a threat? my friend its something beyond your house politics. Its like all your answers are you will see, the days are changing or the birds are flying low.

Unless you give me a sensible normal answer i believe this discussion is useless.

I will put my nose where ever i want. your dictators days are over. Its democracy time where people actually have a choice.
Here We Go Wasim Was Nt Consistant Allrounder?
Go Check His Record, How Many Pakistan Got after Him ? Like Him?
Consistant Or Not He Was An Allrounder Thats It?
Well try It, How Much U Can Bt The Dam Damocrazy Kept Making Bad smelll Day By Day More & More?
Its Just Waste Of Time, dam 5 years with Nothing Good? Now Prove It Wrong? Can You No You Cant?
Which Courts? Monte carlo Budha Bar Courts Run By Arsalan,s Father?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You Making No Sense, & i Am A Batman Ask Some 1 Else Who Is Here Longer thn You?:whistle:

Shamelessly & Cowardly !u Still Intend to Defend A Cowrad Politicly Financed by Jews?
On The price Ofninfants Bloods In The Oldest Of The Problems Of This World & Islamic Community?
Tell Playboy To Stop It now, cause Now Commando Isnt In The Power? Ohh Remember When Play Boy Was Sitting In Commando,s Lap It Was 2002 After Elections? Everything Was Happening & Playboy Dont Hve any Problems?
& Now Past 5 Years Wht Playboy Has Done To Stop Drone Attacks ! Nothing . JUST FEW DAM LIP SERVICES, Thats What All he Can Do?;):lol::lol::lol:
Really You Need To Rent Some Ghairaat ! From Some Where?:whistle:

It seems whatever is happening to coward commando is hurting you more than him - After all your job is at stake :omghaha:

It seems whatever is happening to coward commando is hurting you more than him - After all your job is at stake :omghaha:

Or May I Call It bayghariti At Its Best?
He Came Here With Every situation he Is Facing Now In His Mind? Which Is enough To Prove His Bravry, Bt For Bayghiraats Cant Get It Anynway?:sniper::cheers::enjoy::wave::rofl:

Or May I Call It bayghariti At Its Best?
He Came Here With Every situation he Is Facing Now In His Mind? Which Is enough To Prove His Bravry, Bt For Bayghiraats Cant Get It Anynway?:sniper::cheers::enjoy::wave::rofl:

Personal attacks are for teenage kids, doesn't suites grown up men.

Personal attacks are for teenage kids, doesn't suites grown up men.

Nothing Personal Anyway,bt If Any Guilt Is Gripping You Instead Guss wht It Aint My Problem Anyways?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
& Kids Dont Show Up With Bravry Or Baygharti, Its The Grown Ups Chractors? Isnt That true?:eek::lol:

Nothing Personal Anyway,bt If Any Guilt Is Gripping You Instead Guss wht It Aint My Problem Anyways?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
& Kids Dont Show Up With Bravry Or Baygharti, Its The Grown Ups Chractors? Isnt That true?:eek::lol:

Selling own citizens & allowing drones on civilian for $$$ is Bravery & Ghairat Mandi? Killing innocent kids is Braver & Ghairat Mandi? Not accepting dead bodies of own soldiers and declaring is bravery & Ghairat Mandi? Fighting others war for money like Karaay kay Gunday is bravery & ghairat mandi? Giving NRO to corrupt people is Ghairat Mandi?

Defending a coward commando who p!ssed in his pants just on phone call and gave whole nation as gift to his masters is not an easy task and can't be achieved without personal attacks, so i can understand your frustration.

Selling own citizens & allowing drones on civilian for $$$ is Bravery & Ghairat Mandi? Killing innocent kids is Braver & Ghairat Mandi? Not accepting dead bodies of own soldiers and declaring is bravery & Ghairat Mandi? Fighting others war for money like Karaay kay Gunday is bravery & ghairat mandi? Giving NRO to corrupt people is Ghairat Mandi?

Defending a coward commando who p!ssed in his pants just on phone call and gave whole nation as gift to his masters is not an easy task and can't be achieved without personal attacks, so i can understand your frustration.
I think he already answer to these question in many forums , But we Pakistainis love to hear what we like. Even we know the truth. We need truth learning activism ....But interestingly these Nawaz CO and Judges party is now making Musharraf s real politician .

What Mushaaraf did by passing a NRO. He deserved this kind of humiliation. Pithi par pakar kar maro chittar is kay.

No wonder @batmannow who himself a court martialled fauji supporting another disgraced fauji.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Mushaaraf did by passing a NRO. He deserved this kind of humiliation. Pithi par pakar kar maro chittar is kay.

No wonder @batmannow who himself a court martialled fauji supporting another disgraced fauji.
We can deny the NRO by not voting them in last election. But we vote them so we need chittar who vote them .....

We can deny the NRO by not voting them in last election. But we vote them so we need chittar who vote them .....

Last edited by a moderator:

50 Million votes were fake and was there any other alternative beside PPP, PML-N and Q, MQM ANP back than? Now we have another alternative and this time who vote PPP deserves a royal and iron chittar and those who vote PML-N deserves a ganja chittar

50 Million votes were fake and was there any other alternative beside PPP, PML-N and Q, MQM ANP back than? Now we have another alternative and this time who vote PPP deserves a royal and iron chittar and those who vote PML-N deserves a ganja chittar
PPP and PML is class of untouchable. Who keep all chairs around them. Even just for the sake of safety of leadership they are ready to shake hand with extremist . When our CJ will take suo moto action against Taliban ? . Even PTI is talking about compromising with Taliban. Any of our leader has guts to stop Suadia, UAE or Qatar to stop meddling in Pakistan matter ? . Big no.

Back
Top Bottom