What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

AQ Khan - I don't have any problem go and do open trial and punish him along with all Generals who were involved with him, even a kid can tell that he couldn't have done it alone.
Good - Handover Hafiz Saeed and other to India as they also have committed terrorism? Give all captured AT terrorists to Afghanistan - what's problem in it?
Raymond Davis walked away because of government gifted by a coward commando as result of NRO.
OBL - Coward commando and current chief have to answer for this.

Al-qaeda, Talibans (any kind), SSP, LeJ etc all are ba$tards and yes there supports too (either in uniforms or civilian) :

Yes Give Up Everything To Everyone Else That Called The Best Of The Bayghayraat Solutions For every Problem pakistan Is Facing?:rofl:
Grow Up, To Be Called A Adult?
Thts Wht Will Happen Once your Baygharaat Leader Commes Into Power After , a 1000 Years from Now On?
This Country Cant Be run On Some Bayghayraat,s Wish List? Who Hve A illegal Daughter & cant Own her Just Because His Politics Will Be Ended?;)
I Am Nt ! Calling You, Anything If You Arent A Baygharaat?:lol:
This Govt Nt Came Into Power Just Because Of ÑRO ! It Came Into Power Just Because Many Bayghayraats Voted For It?:wave:
Well, A Q Khan Kept Accepting Everything He Done Alone ! Check His All Of Interviews, From Writting Letter To Thn Prime Minster For Hving A Atombomb After Lossing Half Pakistan ! Even AfterZai Ul Haq, Shbs death He Was The Incharge Of Everything & Anything To Do with Nuckes? He Has Said In many Interviews That ÑS Was A Coward & Pakistan Blasted The Device Just Because Of him?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is hinting that Army till now has been showing patience but if due to personal vendetta they try to hurt him Army will jump in. To be honest i don't see that happening, Gen Kiyani will not do anything (nothing against him but that's his track record) other than do a speech saying "we are ready for any threats"
Kiyani Nt Much Time Left?
He Hve To Give The Charge In 4 Months, So Next Man In With Batton in Command You Never Know?

AQ Khan - I don't have any problem go and do open trial and punish him along with all Generals who were involved with him, even a kid can tell that he couldn't have done it alone.
Good - Handover Hafiz Saeed and other to India as they also have committed terrorism? Give all captured AT terrorists to Afghanistan - what's problem in it?
Raymond Davis walked away because of government gifted by a coward commando as result of NRO.
OBL - :omghaha: Coward commando and current chief have to answer for this.

Al-qaeda, Talibans (any kind), SSP, LeJ etc all are ba$tards and yes there supports too (either in uniforms or civilian) :coffee:

AQ Khan has already named the person who forced him to supply technology to Iran.

A Mehran with explosives filled everywhere has been found near Musharraf's house, detonators, remote control, timer, explosive tubes found from every nook and cranny of the car.

936412_367951263322692_1687173739_n.jpg

A Mehran with explosives filled everywhere has been found near Musharraf's house, detonators, remote control, timer, explosive tubes found from every nook and cranny of the car.

He Is Being Tried By The Terrorists,& By The Peoples Of Pakistan, & By the Croupt Monte Carlo Courts & by the Croupt Politicians At The Same Time, Well Thats Wht I Call A Real Commando?

The Real End Of Damocrazy? Wht I Call It?

No Its His Haters Like You ! Full Of Hatrate Against Him ! With Best Of Lies?

Because of ignorance ... Mostly Pakistanis oppose to Musharraf ... They couldn't realize the truth ...........

Because of ignorance ... Mostly Pakistanis oppose to Musharraf ... They couldn't realize the truth ...........

Dear, Its Just A Wrong Imperresion, let Him Fight The Elections, Let Him Do The Jalsaa,s Let Him Do The Free Activities, Thn U Will See, How Much Peoples Of Pakistan Really Loves Him?

Dear, Its Just A Wrong Imperresion, let Him Fight The Elections, Let Him Do The Jalsaa,s Let Him Do The Free Activities, Thn U Will See, How Much Peoples Of Pakistan Really Loves Him?

Agreed ......... And I know in this political system he can't get success ...... He can definitely win in direct presidential elections ........ But culprits are afraid ...

Agreed ......... And I know in this political system he can't get success ...... He can definitely win in direct presidential elections ........ But culprits are afraid ...

Friend,
If He Couldnt Win In Open Elections, Why Then They All R Affraid?
They Knew From The Very Begaining If he Comes Back He, Can Emerged As A Major Player Cause In His Times, He Has Proved To The World & Even To The Peoples Of Pakistan, That Pakistan Isnt Is The Lost Story or A Failed State?

For those being unfair to him for personal vendetta, Allah hisaab lay ga unn sai
If he was unfair to others for personal vendetta than again Allah hisaab lay ga uss sai

A person who had balls to face any major media and fight the case for Pakistan is now treated like **** in his own country, no wonder we are stuck 40 years back, this nation only deserves assholes like our corrupt politicians and their blind followers.

For those being unfair to him for personal vendetta, Allah hisaab lay ga unn sai
If he was unfair to others for personal vendetta than again Allah hisaab lay ga uss sai

A person who had balls to face any major media and fight the case for Pakistan is now treated like **** in his own country, no wonder we are stuck 40 years back, this nation only deserves assholes like our corrupt politicians and their blind followers.

No Thats The Biggest Reason, This Nation Deserves Big Heavy Duty Fuji boot On Thier Backs, Ooqat Bhol Jatey Hain?

Back
Top Bottom