What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Well, Frist Of i Would Like To Congrate you, For Changing Praty Flag As Avtar, & REALLY WISH IT WOULD BE THERE, EVEN AFTER 11 MAY?
Then Answer To Your Question is Simple, I could Nt Support Those Whose Silently Support Religious Extermism & Terrorism, its Stunning That One !Couldnt Find A Single Word Against TTp, from The Mouths Of NAWAZ Or ÌMRAN ? Why?
There Is No Difference Between Them, All They Say Or Do, Is Just A well Written Script Nothing More ! Nothing Less?

Well I Never Said, anywhere that Pakistan Is Just Made For ÀPML? Bt Surly I Am 1000% Convinced That, There is No place Of TTp ! Talibans , OR EVEN THIER SILENT SUPPORTERS LIKE, IMRAN , NAWAZ, OR MUNAWAR HASSAN?
For power They Can Say or Do Anything,
Well, Keep Up Good Work, For PTI Bt It Wont solve Any Problem Pakistan Is Just Facing Now? Parties Which Quitly Support religious Extermism, Hve No Place In future,s Pakistan, You Will Going To Find It After 11 May, Hope That Time You Ill Going to Change Your Flag!
Thanks

Bahi Jaan, when did extremism become a big issue in Pakistan? Well, as far as I can tell it became only a big issue as soon American dollars started flowing to Pakistan during President Pervez Musharraf's tenure.

Do you remember when on December 24, 1999 an Indian plane was hijacked, hundreds of passengers were held hostage and only released after 3 Pakistani prisoners were released by India?

That happened during President Pervez Musharraf's rule and I also remember how happy President Sahib was at the successful outcome.

Arrest-in-Kashmir-in-1999-hijack-case.jpg

But more importantly, do you remember as well as I do President Pervez Musharraf's full fledged recognition of the Taliban Government in Afghanistan all the way until Monday November 19, 2001? I wonder why it took him more than 2 years to reluctantly sever ties with the Taliban.

Was it the power of the dollar?

Let's not get carried away here, there's no doubt President Pervez Musharraf made great economic progress for Pakistan, unmatched by any other leader in Pakistan's entire history and that's the only reason I respected and followed him. But everything else about him does not come in positive light. Just like the military rulers before him who were also great economists; one of them lost one wing of Pakistan while the other Siachin Glacier.

Now, I am not going to bad mouth him just because I am no longer an APML member anymore but a senior, intelligent brother as yourself can surely understand Pakistan is not about one man or one party !

Will Pakistan die if President Pervez Musharraf died?

Bahi Jaan, when did extremism become a big issue in Pakistan? Well, as far as I can tell it became only a big issue as soon American dollars started flowing to Pakistan during President Pervez Musharraf's tenure.

Do you remember when on December 24, 1999 an Indian plane was hijacked, hundreds of passengers were held hostage and only released after 3 Pakistani prisoners were released by India?

That happened under President Pervez Musharraf's rule too and I also remember how happy President Sahib was at the successful outcome.

Arrest-in-Kashmir-in-1999-hijack-case.jpg

But more importantly, do you remember as well as I do President Pervez Musharraf's full fledged recognition of the Taliban Government in Afghanistan all the way until Monday November 19, 2001? I wonder why it took him more than 2 years to reluctantly sever ties with the Taliban.

Was it the power of the dollar?

Let's not get carried away here, there's no doubt President Pervez Musharraf made great economic progress for Pakistan, unmatched by any other leader in Pakistan's entire history and that's the only reason I respected and followed him. But everything else about him does not come in positive light. Just like the military rulers before him who were also great economists; one of them lost one wing of Pakistan while the other Siachin Glacier.

Now, I am not going to bad mouth him just because I am no longer an APML member anymore but a senior, intelligent brother as yourself can surely understand Pakistan is not about one man or one party !

Will Pakistan die if President Pervez Musharraf died?

Wow quite Amusing, How Fast You Start Smelling Musharafs Bad Deeds, wow?
Hope You Can Put Some Light On Talibans Begaining In Afghanistan? They Begain In 1994 From Thn To 1999, Which Pakistani Govt Nt Accepted Them As The legit Govt Of Afghanistan?
BB Or NawaZ Both Had Supported Them In Thier Times, Cause They Really Dont Hve Any idea What Could Hve Been A Good Afghan Policy, At that Time No one Was Intersted to Send Anything Or Getting Anything From Afghanistan?
Seriouslly No One In The World Have Any Problems With Talibans, & whichmdam Mulla Was thier Incharge In Kabul?, It Was Thier Dececion Regurding ÒBL, Which Turrned Everything Ùpside down? Right now So Called Our Hero Politicians Like ÌK Kept Shoughting Drone Strikes Bt , Where Was He Thn ! When The question Was Razed (are You With Us Or Against us,by The President Of ÙSA) Gusss What Your Hero Crickter Was In Musharaf,s Lap Enjoying His Only Victory In His Political Carrer?
Lets Check The oldest Date ! When & Why Any AID Was Given To Pakistan, & Where It Went ! & Sory To Tell You Your Dam Leader Just Went To , ÙSA for Donations To Run His Dam PTI, It Was 7 Million u$d He Collected In That Tour? Would You Like To Tell Me , Where All That Gone?
A Party Not In Power Run, By amercian Money What If, It Gets Into Power?:lol:
As I Said It Before, Let This Joke Of 11th May Passby, Your Fever & Others Fever Will Get down, About Ik:coffee:
Thn Will Seee Who Stands Where?
Progress Made Durring Musharaf,s Time By The Aid Money Hve All Your Answers, If You R Ready To Read Them?
Bt Now, Even With The aid Money 1 Pakistani Rupeee, Is 100 against A USD why? It Cant Be Like In 60++ Under musharaf,s Time?
Well, For you & Others In PTì Religious Extermism in Pakistan Isnt Is Any Issue, Bt For World It Is The Issue Of Core Importance ! Musharaf Didnt Had Any Problems Who Was In Charge In ÌRàN Or Afghanistan, Bt Exactly Not on Any Cost Of Pakistan & Its National Intersts He Tried His Very Best, To Let Talibans Understand The Situation At That Time, Bt Its Them With Thier Own Agenda?
Only Pakistani Ruller Who, Ever tried To Crub Religious Extermism In Pakistan, Is Musharaf Check The History Again, & Yes That Is The Biggest Reason, Why Sawat & FATA Is Still A Part Of Pakistan, & Nt Seen As Talbanistan, For His Actions He Is Facing The religiously Bassed judiciary with Revenge in Thier Minds! & Which is Trying its Very Best To, Hang Him Without Any Proves In Any case?
As i Hve Said it Before, let The Dust Settled Down Friend, Its Nt Over Yet?
Dont Put Damcrazy Dirt On Militry, Who said Udhar tum !idhar Hum When we Lost The bangladesh?
Siachin Glacier You Should Check The Story,it Was A No Mans Land Till Indians Put Thier steps Thier, & Its Not A Cricket Match Which We Have Losted? 99 We hve Full Chance Solving This Issue With Kargill, But our Ganja PM Was Crying his Pants Down Infront Of clinton?
Pakistan Greatest Problem Is Growing Talibanization within itself, & Non Of PTI !PMLn,JI, JUp Can Solve It, Cause They Are The Hidden Supporters Of Them Now a Days?
Thats Was The Reason Why, ÌK , ÑAWAZ, Munnawar, Mullana dessil, or Anyone Of Them cant Openly Condem, The TTp & Its Actions With Destruction In Pakistan, For Them There Is Only One Man, & he Is Musharaf!

Bahi Sahib @batmannow, I didn't mention Imran Khan in my previous post not have I requested yourself to vote for him.

All I am suggesting is that as APML has boycotted the elections, it is a bad sign and a very bad judgement by APML. All I am asking is just to vote whoever you wish to vote. There are 227 parties to choose from. Just don't let the opportunity of voting get away.

Also brother, since you've mentioned Imran Khan, are you aware he won his only seat of Mianwali in 2002 without even launching an election campaign? Secondly, his 2008 boycott of the elections was not a good decision. As he stayed out, he lost the opportunity to have his say in the parliament. Something like only around 40% of the eligible voters voted in 2008 and look what that has done to Pakistan !

Like I said before, if President Pervez Musharraf dies, will Pakistan die with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahi Sahib @batmannow, I didn't mention Imran Khan in my previous post not have I requested yourself to vote for him.

All I am suggesting is that as APML has boycotted the elections, it is a bad sign and a very bad judgement by APML. All I am asking is just to vote whoever you wish to vote. There are 227 parties to choose from. Just don't let the opportunity of voting get away.

Also brother, since you've mentioned Imran Khan, are you aware he won his only seat of Mianwali in 2002 without even launching an election campaign? Secondly, his 2008 boycott of the elections was not a good decision. As he stayed out, he lost the opportunity to have his say in the parliament. Something like only around 40% of the eligible voters voted in 2008 and look what that has done to Pakistan !

Like I said before, if President Pervez Musharraf dies, will Pakistan die with him?

Sorry Friend Bt A Silly Question To Ask, What If Imran Dies will PTi Dies Tooo? What You Say Now?
I Am myself From Mianwalli, I belong To Same Tribe Of Your Great Ik, Better nt talk About It How Did Ik Won Then, & What He Done For the peoples Of Mianwalli?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Friend Bt A Silly Question To Ask, What If Imran Dies will PTi Dies Tooo? What You Say Now?

No. PTI will need to find a new charismatic leader. If they can't then PTI will die and people will move on like they after Qaid-e-Azam, Prime Ministers Liaqat Ali Khan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. Leaders come and go but all those who waste their votes brother, they are responsible for what harms Pakistan... just like Pakistan has been severely harmed from 2008-2013.

It is time to decide Bahi Jaan Decisions have to be made within the stipulated timeframe otherwise time doesn't stop for anyone. We just have to make our judgment and do the right thing.

No. PTI will need to find a new charismatic leader. If they can't then PTI will die and people will move on like they after Qaid-e-Azam, Prime Ministers Liaqat Ali Khan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. Leaders come and go but all those who waste their votes brother, they are responsible for what harms Pakistan... just like Pakistan has been severely harmed from 2008-2013.

It is time to decide Bahi Jaan Decisions have to be made within the stipulated timeframe otherwise time doesn't stop for anyone. We just have to make our judgment and do the right thing.

Try It what ever You Can, I Am nt the One Stopping You At All Dear Friend, bt Stil Cant Find Any Cure For Pakistan ! Even After 11 May, Then Wht?
We Need a dedicated Leader, Who Knows What & How To Deal When, with fullest Of his Honesty, I Find Only musharaf On That level!
Try It On 11may, Lets See What You Guys Can Do with All of Your Phyllospies?

The judicial system is rotten. The problem is that the political system infiltrated almost other systems, even ISI, to become corrupt... We can make difference. Vote PTI. Let us clean Pakistan.

The judicial system is rotten. The problem is that the political system infiltrated almost other systems, even ISI, to become corrupt... We can make difference. Vote PTI. Let us clean Pakistan.

:hitwall:
Do you have something other to say except this Zardari stunt party?

I think Musharraf should apologize to AQ Khan and pay fine and army in every cost should protect this man from this corrupt judicial & political system.

:hitwall:
Do you have something other to say except this Zardari stunt party?

I think Musharraf should apologize to AQ Khan and pay fine and army in every cost should protect this man from this corrupt judicial & political system.

Appologize This Selfish Genious, Who Never Gives Any Credit Of Anything To Anyone?
Musharaf,s biggest Mistakes, He Let Them Breath, & 100s Like ÀQ Khans, ÇJs?

^^ Musharraf was too lineant, he did not punished the CJ and AQ Khan according to their crimes.

599825_282959591836734_817438331_n.jpg

Musharraf and economy
From the Newspaper | 10 hours ago 0

Send to Kindle
THIS is apropos of the letter ‘Musharraf and economy’ (April 23) by Salma Mumtaz. No doubt Musharraf took a lot of steps to strengthen the economy and reduce poverty in Pakistan.

In 1999, Nawaz Sharif imported 1.5 million bales of cotton just before the cotton crop. As a result, phutti price fell to Rs300 per 40kg and most of the farmers burnt their crop in the field.

Dollar was at Rs72, foreign reserves were below $1billion when Musharraf took over the country on Oct 12, 1999. He announced the support price of wheat before harvest. As a result, Pakistan was able to fulfil its 100 per cent domestic requirement after a lapse of 15 years.

Pakistani currency strengthened and US dollar was between Rs59 and Rs60 throughout the Musharraf era. Hundreds of thousands of job opportunities were created. A revolution came in the telecommunications sector, the print and electronic media.

Despite all positive steps, Musharraf was not successful in politics. He should have retired after completion of his first tenure. But it is our history, especially Muslim rulers, who want to rule throughout their lives.

Now people of Pakistan are only looking at Musharraf’s negative sides, though his positive side is stronger than negative points.

KHURSHEED MEMON
Karachi
Musharraf and economy | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Musharraf and economy
From the Newspaper | 23rd April, 2013 32

Send to Kindle
After taking over as the Chief Executive of Pakistan on Oct 12, 1999, Gen Pervez Musharraf took the responsibility of steering Pakistan clear from the brink of economic and societal disaster.

His top most priority at that time was to establish good governance along with fiscal and economic discipline.

He replaced institutional heads with professionals of high credence. One of his closest associates was assigned the task to develop a system for local governance who devised a meticulous system having endless possibilities for communal development.

The ministry of trade and commerce flourished under Musharraf’s able guidance.

Financial discipline was brought about by one of his key aides who later became prime minister and represented Pakistan at many economic forums.

A renowned scientist was invited to lead the ministry of Science and Technology.

An educationist from the province of Balochistan was handpicked to establish her credence at national and later at the international level under his able leadership.

His other team members and close associates also played a pivotal role in making governance a success and make him stand out as a true leader.

Later, Musharraf provided full support to the democratic governments at national and local levels and ensure the establishment of democratic norms.

After the establishment of good governance standards, he started working towards the development of a soft image of Pakistan.

He established cultural academies to further his vision of a cultured and civilised Pakistan.

It was his capabilities that played a pivotal role in the establishment of regional stability and development of international relations between Pakistan and other states.

His era was ultimately a true reflection of his rich cultured personality.

SALMA MUMTAZ
Karachi
Musharraf and economy | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom