What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

551353_157527524422606_2053776968_n.jpg

Aafia Siddiqui Arrested From GHAZNI, AFGHANISTAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf’s APML to boycott polls
Friday May 3, 2013

ISLAMABAD - After rejection of papers from all provinces and a lifetime ban slapped on General (r) Pervez Musharraf’s political career, his All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) was left with no choice but to announce a boycott of the May 11 elections on Friday.

The spokesman of the party made the announcement at a press conference in Islamabad.

“The rejection of General (r) Pervez Musharraf’s candidacy papers has resulted in this decision by the party,” said APML spokesman Muhammad Amjad.

“General Musharraf will face all cases against him and will not run away from any charges,” he added.

Pakistan Today

Is this confirmed?

Musharraf’s APML to boycott polls
Friday May 3, 2013

ISLAMABAD - After rejection of papers from all provinces and a lifetime ban slapped on General (r) Pervez Musharraf’s political career, his All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) was left with no choice but to announce a boycott of the May 11 elections on Friday.

The spokesman of the party made the announcement at a press conference in Islamabad.

“The rejection of General (r) Pervez Musharraf’s candidacy papers has resulted in this decision by the party,” said APML spokesman Muhammad Amjad.

“General Musharraf will face all cases against him and will not run away from any charges,” he added.

Pakistan Today

Is this confirmed?

Yes, they will boycott the elections.

This is very disheartening for me. I am very disappointed at this news. Not happy at all.

If Nawaz Sharif's party could participate in the 2002 General Elections while their Qaid was in exile, Benazir Bhutto's party participated in the 2008 General Elections while she was in the grave and Altaf Hussain's party can function indefinitely via remote control from London, then there's no excuse for All Pakistan Muslim League to boycott the elections.

This is the last thing that I expected from President Pervez Musharraf. This is the second time he's let me down. First time by leaving the country on Sunday November 23, 2008 and second time is today.

Anyway, I am not going to hang around All Pakistan Muslim League now that they've given up and totally lost hope. You can't improve the state of a nation by standing at the sidelines of the history.

Time to change my flag.

Now court issue arrest warrant of his lawyer Dr Amjad. PMLN and Judiciary is getting crazy day by day.

Now court issue arrest warrant of his lawyer Dr Amjad. PMLN and Judiciary is getting crazy day by day.

judiciary must have some sort of check and balance, how can one organisation be so free to do things either if its legal step or not?

judiciary must have some sort of check and balance, how can one organisation be so free to do things either if its legal step or not?
Let Them Do What Ever They Want, Some Day In Future, You Will Going To Find Them In A Militry Court, Where No One Wouldbe Allowed To Fight Thier Casses Just hang On, Friend hang On!
Some Days To Remember ! Some Days To Forget?

APML boycotting elections is a foolish move. they wont make a difference so might as well run and win couple of seats to sit in opposition otherwise they will have zero say in the next five years. This is not a good political move and funnily enough nobody cares which makes such an act even more a failure.

Its all prapoganda bassed news running around on web, so plz dont be distrubed about it?
These Elections Will Not Make Anyone The So Called King Of The Jungle Anyways, Watch 11 May & Be Ready For Another ! Episode Of Damocrazy Which Wont Last To long, Thn The uniforms will Be In Again, For The Ultimate Ehteesaab?

Its all prapoganda bassed news running around on web, so plz dont be distrubed about it?
These Elections Will Not Make Anyone The So Called King Of The Jungle Anyways, Watch 11 May & Be Ready For Another ! Episode Of Damocrazy Which Wont Last To long, Thn The uniforms will Be In Again, For The Ultimate Ehteesaab?

Yaar yeh to na na kaho. Apnay Pakistan kay liye Dua karo. Sirf APML kay liye Pakistan to nahi bana tha.

Baki partiyan be sausage factory say guzri hain, let see if APML can handle the grind.

Yaar yeh to na na kaho. Apnay Pakistan kay liye Dua karo. Sirf APML kay liye Pakistan to nahi bana tha.

Baki partiyan be sausage factory say guzri hain, let see if APML can handle the grind.

Well, Frist Of i Would Like To Congrate you, For Changing Praty Flag As Avtar, & REALLY WISH IT WOULD BE THERE, EVEN AFTER 11 MAY?
Then Answer To Your Question is Simple, I could Nt Support Those Whose Silently Support Religious Extermism & Terrorism, its Stunning That One !Couldnt Find A Single Word Against TTp, from The Mouths Of NAWAZ Or ÌMRAN ? Why?
There Is No Difference Between Them, All They Say Or Do, Is Just A well Written Script Nothing More ! Nothing Less?

Well I Never Said, anywhere that Pakistan Is Just Made For ÀPML? Bt Surly I Am 1000% Convinced That, There is No place Of TTp ! Talibans , OR EVEN THIER SILENT SUPPORTERS LIKE, IMRAN , NAWAZ, OR MUNAWAR HASSAN?
For power They Can Say or Do Anything,
Well, Keep Up Good Work, For PTI Bt It Wont solve Any Problem Pakistan Is Just Facing Now? Parties Which Quitly Support religious Extermism, Hve No Place In future,s Pakistan, You Will Going To Find It After 11 May, Hope That Time You Ill Going to Change Your Flag!
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom