What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fav south Indian food?

What do you think of Rajni Kanth?

Any good relatively new Pak movie you can subject?

Dont know any South indian food,

Dont know who rajni kanth is

Dont watch Pak movies

Indians are ghattiya people. One can see their ghattiya low class mentality on this thread. I just got an awesome apartment from some white Americans. Only discrimination i've ever faced here in the US was by this bharti.

stop personal attacks. Do you want to know what white think about Pakistanis lol see this video. Indians dont hate anyone. That Indian guy was smart enough to see your inner hate towards Indians from your attitude, so you were kicked out. Next time be humble and gentle.

Here's to all *pathological liars* (pakistani) - Truth about osama bin laden - YouTube

If i was the leader of Pakistan I wont waste time in this useless hate. Dude Isreal is today 16th most advanced nation in industry ahead of china and India. How can you let such a country get away loll. Learn to be selfish for your nations development. Pakistan wants to be a leader of muslim world by fighting with Isreal. Not a good idea.
Pakistan never claimed that it wants to be leader of Muslim world and let me make it clear, there will be no war with Israel unless Pakistan's security is at stake from Israel (highly doubt that will ever happen). Lets imagine for a minute that Pakistan does recognizes Israel and both want to cooperate in defense industry, how will your side react? we already saw in other threads how you guys reacted to recent Russia-Pak talks.

1. You should have asked this same question from your own Indians as why dont concentrate their energies more on development of own home instead of hoisting flags for giving citizenship to Pakistanis Hindus , Funding terrorists for making Nepal a Hindu Republic, funding Bangladeshi Hindus to create problems there, funding LTTE terrorists to kill innocent Sri Lankans and oh well coming up with multipal false flags on PDF for spreading trash .

2. We dont pretend we go with our own identity and bang the tryrant state terrorists in those territories which you mentioned including INDIA

Khoda da shukar.

Why Pakistan hates isreal?? What has isreal to do with Pakistan????Why zaid hamid is not sent to mental asylum???:smokin:

We dont hate Israel. Arabs may hate Israel but some of us like to be in Arab affairs so it may seem we dislike Israel

Indians are ghattiya people. One can see their ghattiya low class mentality on this thread. I just got an awesome apartment from some white Americans. Only discrimination i've ever faced here in the US was by this bharti.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stop personal attacks. Do you want to know what white think about Pakistanis lol see this video. Indians dont hate anyone. That Indian guy was smart enough to see your inner hate towards Indians from your attitude, so you were kicked out. Next time be humble and gentle.

Here's to all *pathological liars* (pakistani) - Truth about osama bin laden - YouTube

Lmao. Gtfo. That's why his wife called me back saying she is willing to give me the place the next day. Lolz. Your nature is ghattiya. Sorry.

Anyways.. controversies aside.. next question.. What are the main economic hubs of Pakistan and what are the main economic activities ?

Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar are main economic hubs of Pakistan and farming is the largest economic sector.

1. You should have asked this same question from your own Indians as why dont concentrate their energies more on development of own home instead of hoisting flags for giving citizenship to Pakistanis Hindus , Funding terrorists for making Nepal a Hindu Republic, funding Bangladeshi Hindus to create problems there, funding LTTE terrorists to kill innocent Sri Lankans and oh well coming up with multipal false flags on PDF for spreading trash .

2. We dont pretend we go with our own identity and bang the tryrant state terrorists in those territories which you mentioned including INDIA

Well,firstly,you are not answering my question and instead telling me what to do,which you think to be right.Be rest assured,we know what is right for us and dong that only.
Secondly,we believe, "Charity begins at home".So we will put our country first when it comes to prioritizing things.Almost all the countries do so.My question is all about,"Why does the Pakistanis put World affairs in priority and not their own country ? "

Pakistan never claimed that it wants to be leader of Muslim world and let me make it clear, there will be no war with Israel unless Pakistan's security is at stake from Israel (highly doubt that will ever happen). Lets imagine for a minute that Pakistan does recognizes Israel and both want to cooperate in defense industry, how will your side react? we already saw in other threads how you guys reacted to recent Russia-Pak talks.

Indian pdf membe's reaction on Pakistani relations with russia and isreal means nothing. Indian authorities will warn them not to expand relations with Pakistan. But at the end of the day it all depends on Pakistan. If you give them a good deal, they will come to you and leave India. This right now is highly unlikely, but is possible if Pakistan becomes a more prominent member of the world.

Dude i can pull up a bunch of stereotypes about Indians... Look

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fH-0Zu9NIT4[/video]

Indian pdf membe's reaction on Pakistani relations with russia and isreal means nothing. Indian authorities will warn them not to expand relations with Pakistan. But at the end of the day it all depends on Pakistan. If you give them a good deal, they will come to you and leave India. This right now is highly unlikely, but is possible if Pakistan becomes a more prominent member of the world.

Well we are bridge between China and Middle East + Europe... So definently alot of countries will want to get their hands in Pakistan as Pakistan calls the shots especially if Middle East wants to export oil to China cheap.. Uppawalay nay humko srategic location may bless kia hai

Lmao. Gtfo. That's why his wife called me back saying she is willing to give me the place the next day. Lolz. Your nature is ghattiya. Sorry.

Even if you go to wall street and loudly start speaking crap about Indians world will only laugh at you and Indians will just keep working and progressing.

Moral: Feeling of Pakistan and Pakistanis have no value in this world.

Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar are main economic hubs of Pakistan and farming is the largest economic sector.

Can someone clarify it a bit more please?What are the chief imports and exports?What is the share of different sectors in GDP?Total workforce in Pakistan? How are they distributed?

Can someone clarify it a bit more please?What are the chief imports and exports?What is the share of different sectors in GDP?Total workforce in Pakistan? How are they distributed?

Well u can search that on the internet... I thought this thread more about social issues

Well,firstly,you are not answering my question and instead telling me what to do,which you think to be right.Be rest assured,we know what is right for us and dong that only.
Secondly,we believe, "Charity begins at home".So we will put our country first when it comes to prioritizing things.Almost all the countries do so.My question is all about,"Why does the Pakistanis put World affairs in priority and not their own country ? "

Charity begins at home and you are not following this moral obligation in the first place hence i believe you do NOT have the right to question us about the points you mentioned.

First go and ask your Indian Hindus why they pose and pretend as SL Tamils, BD Mukti bahini and Pakistani Hindus in the first place? if you find any answer then come and ask us, believe me i will be more than happy to reply you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom