What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are bridge between China and Middle East + Europe... So definently alot of countries will want to get their hands in Pakistan as Pakistan calls the shots especially if Middle East wants to export oil to China cheap.. Uppawalay nay humko srategic location may bless kia hai

You know that if they want they can force Pakistan to let oil go, Pakistan doesnt call shots for anything. Pressure from 5 countries and Pakistan will have to agree.

Pakistan never claimed that it wants to be leader of Muslim world and let me make it clear, there will be no war with Israel unless Pakistan's security is at stake from Israel (highly doubt that will ever happen). Lets imagine for a minute that Pakistan does recognizes Israel and both want to cooperate in defense industry, how will your side react? we already saw in other threads how you guys reacted to recent Russia-Pak talks.

The discussion in Russia-pak thread was like castles in air.Nothing happened other than speculations and indians were giving genuine reasons but u had only one i.e gwadar :lol:

You know that if they want they can force Pakistan to let oil go, Pakistan doesnt call shots for anything. Pressure from 5 countries and Pakistan will have to agree.

Lol what. No they cannot. We are member of OIC where all Arabs countries are, we also call the shots there. Its only our permission that oil ships in or out of Pakistan. God has really blessed us with Strategic location

Its why everyone from Russia to China to Middle East wwants a hand in Pakistan adn thats why Gwadar and Pakistan will get more and more developed as China gets more and more rich

Can someone clarify it a bit more please?What are the chief imports and exports?What is the share of different sectors in GDP?Total workforce in Pakistan? How are they distributed?
Don't know about the rest but the biggest industries are textiles and agriculture, you can google the rest.

The discussion in Russia-pak thread was like castles in air.Nothing happened other than speculations and indians were giving genuine reasons but u had only one i.e gwadar :lol:

Well Gwadar is a great reason... Only idiot would leave that port behind... Google stats about it

1. You should have asked this same question from your own Indians as why dont concentrate their energies more on development of own home instead of hoisting flags for giving citizenship to Pakistanis Hindus , Funding terrorists for making Nepal a Hindu Republic, funding Bangladeshi Hindus to create problems there, funding LTTE terrorists to kill innocent Sri Lankans and oh well coming up with multipal false flags on PDF for spreading trash .

2. We dont pretend we go with our own identity and bang the tryrant state terrorists in those territories which you mentioned including INDIA
then why dont you bang tibet?

It was you guys who basically trolled the whole thread and made it sound like all the hell broke loose, feel free to go back to some of those comments if you like.

Lol what. No they cannot. We are member of OIC where all Arabs countries are, we also call the shots there. Its only our permission that oil ships in or out of Pakistan. God has really blessed us with Strategic location

Its why everyone from Russia to China to Middle East wwants a hand in Pakistan adn thats why Gwadar and Pakistan will get more and more developed as China gets more and more rich

You really dont understand world politics, Pakistan would be paid 5 billion dollars and in return would be asked to open routed for 40 yrs and your leaders will be forced to sign contract. This is exactly what had happened to egypt and singapore in past.

You really dont understand world politics, Pakistan would be paid 5 billion dollars and in return would be asked to open routed for 40 yrs and your leaders will be forced to sign contract. This is exactly what had happened to egypt and singapore in past.

I question your IQ. Egypt and Singapore are different as Egypt's stragetic location time is done, as Europe gets weaker and weaker, and Middle East doesnt supply oil there anymore. Just remember that olut of the Strait of Hormuz (where a huge percentage of the economy is), to get out of there, you must past Gwadar. And Gwadar is not worth $5 billion otherwise our leaders will already sell it, too bad Musharraf made it so that no one can do anything to Gwadar until its fully developed, but right now Gwadar has only been develpping for 10 years

I question your IQ. Egypt and Singapore are different as Egypt's stragetic location time is done, as Europe gets weaker and weaker, and Middle East doesnt supply oil there anymore. Just remember that olut of the Strait of Hormuz (where a huge percentage of the economy is), to get out of there, you must past Gwadar. And Gwadar is not worth $5 billion otherwise our leaders will already sell it, too bad Musharraf made it so that no one can do anything to Gwadar until its fully developed, but right now Gwadar has only been develpping for 10 years

So now what is superpower Pakistan trying to do???? block entire world trade???? :lol: you are really funny dude. Any interference with any ship routes and see what happens to Pakistan. loll this is not a joke. Trade route barrier is considered an act of war by almost every country in the world including India, china.

It was you guys who basically trolled the whole thread and made it sound like all the hell broke loose, feel free to go back to some of those comments if you like.

It happens in every thread,even see here,more comments are of indians ..so nothing spl

Indians on this forum are not even worth spitting towards. This thread was not started with sincere intentions. I hope Pakistanis will stop answering questionsfor these low class people. I moved down here for a job. I have a very good salary at the Dell company, known as the Dell Diamond here in Texas. I have Indians working for me, so they can work and progress as much as they'd like, but I'm still their boss. :lol:

So what you are saying is that you are the ceo of Dell and there is not Indian above you in the entire company. r u okay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom