What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question, which type of movies are more famous in Pakistan Punjabi or Urdu. Do non-Punjabis watches Gujjar-Jatt movies.

Thank you for the question rather its the first question or second of this thread other are just trolling.

1. there had been different eras for Pakistanis. in the 80s it was more about Indian movies and good Pakistani movies. Obviously Urdu ones.

2. Then there was a period of Punjabi gujjar, jutt type movies, these were a hit in Punjab .

3. Then there was a period of good classic Pashtu movies though these were a hit in NWFP.

4. Now punjabi movies decline and Urdu ones are mostly liked but we are producing very very less and that too not of a quality. Indian movies are watched on cable.

5. currently its Pashtu movies era with young blood coming in.

6. Last but not the least English Cinema was a HIT decades back in NWFP atleast i dont know about other provinces.

Is christmas or a diwali holiday given in Pakistani schools ?

What about my Question,will Pakistan hand moral support to Uighur Muslim community on basis of their religion or is it Chinese Internal matter ?

Is christmas or a diwali holiday given in Pakistani schools ?

There is no public holiday but as far as i know about my province here Pakistani Christians and Pakistani Hindu are given holidays by local administeration and they dont come for their duties as well as schools to celeberate their festivals.

Although i personally desire that holidays should be declared officially on these ocasions for them.

i dont think so...

christmas is quad-e-azams birthday so we have fireworks and parties, as for diwali no
It should have been dude .
There are a lot of Pakistanis who represent Hinduism or Christianity as their religion :mps:

There are a lot of Pakistanis who represent Hinduism or Christianity as their religion :mps:

Not too many to make a differnce... Plus Zia-ul-Haq cancelled these holidays as he was a religous mullah general

What about my Question,will Pakistan hand moral support to Uighur Muslim community on basis of their religion or is it Chinese Internal matter ?

If Indian Muslims rebel against India for breaking India we will NOT support them. If they are discriminated we only raise moral voice not physical for them since they are your internal matter.

Same goes for Chinese citizens be they Muslims or otherwise.

There is no public holiday but as far as i know about my province here Pakistani Christians and Pakistani Hindu are given holidays by local administeration and they dont come for their duties as well as schools to celeberate their festivals.

Although i personally desire that holidays should be declared officially on these ocasions for them.

Diwali is a national holiday in Malaysia.

Depends where in Pakistan are you talking about, in my city, people belonging to other religions are excused from work or school on their religious festivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom