What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Indians are a paranoid lot majority of those who can read and write so you guys come up with nothing but trolling hence more bothered about even a visit by Pakistani leader to Russia.

If you are so confident enough about your "value" you should not have been bothered about whether we build castle in the air viz a viz relation with Russia or Israel or anyone else.

All this shows that Indians will remain in cave of their Pakistan centric fear . :D and we love it that way

Its reverse actually.We never got paranoid and we just wanted to show n tell correct n we did.The problem here is simple that we out number you guys and you guys look it as paranoia of indians.For every pakistani here,we have 3 indians least to comment.
We live in fear of pakistan and thnks to the policies of paksitan is region :) .. ;)

The biggest mistake most Pakistanis make in my opinion is to presume that Pakistan was meant only for Muslims.

The fundamental problem with the existing two-nation theory is that it assumes that Pakistan is solely inhabited by Muslims. (Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan)

Every thing I have read about its founding stages and by its founding father states otherwise.

NO its not the problem.

The issue is our politicains are lame dumbasses. They need to wake up and bring bills for declaring public holidays on papers as well because our Non-Muslim Pakistanid do get holidays but these are not declared ones as public so its time give them public holidays.

The biggest mistake most Pakistanis make in my opinion is to presume that Pakistan was meant only for Muslims.

The fundamental problem with the existing two-nation theory is that it assumes that Pakistan is solely inhabited by Muslims. (Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan)

Every thing I have read about its founding stages and by its founding father states otherwise.

This dear Sir lies at the root of 90 % ills that plague Pakistan - my opinion.

Will the mullahs allow a national holiday or any event that has anything to do with Hinduism , Christianity or any other religion ?

Islam as seen by a non Muslim is so full of itself that it has no place for another. This , I may add is a recent phenomenon .

No Mullah party has ever won election in Pakistan, nor majority of seats

Jilted? Depends on where this took place. Have Pakistanis been in trouble in your location recently? there could be dozens of reasons. I lost a lease on a house in Hounslow because the boys I put in there included a Bengali with really uncouth habits, who cooked vast quantities of fish, and fogged out the neighbours with a curry stink, as well as clogging the drains with the refuse. So what? Just take it on the chin and look for someone who isn't scared.

I found a nice place with some conservative Americans. It's not like I was desperate. I thought maybe the Indian could accomodate me better since we are neighboring nations ect. So he said one thing, and his wife later said another. If the roles were reversed, I would have tried to help thw Indian gentlemen as best as I could. The man Deepak was willing to give me the place until he asked what part of India I was from, due to my accent. When I told him I'm from Pakistan everyting went into reverse gear. It was a case of pure bigotry. This doesn't mean, I will discriminate against Indian people, but quite frankly I was offendedd.

I found a nice place with some conservative Americans. It's not like I was desperate. I thought maybe the Indian could accomodate me better since we are neighboring nations ect. So he said one thing, and his wife later said another. If the roles were reversed, I would have tried to help thw Indian gentlemen as best as I could. The man Deepak was willing to give me the place until he asked what part of India I was from, due to my accent. When I told him I'm from Pakistan everyting went into reverse gear. It was a case of pure bigotry. This doesn't mean, I will discriminate against Indian people, but quite frankly I was offendedd.

After spewing venom against indians on this site,how u decided to go for apartment owned by indian? :blink:

i thot u r ultra nationalist but only on forum ;) not outside :D

No Mullah party has ever won election in Pakistan, nor majority of seats

In Pakistan , winning elections and running the country are not synonymous - one is not necessary for the other.

In Pakistan , winning elections and running the country are not synonymous - one is not necessary for the other.

Dont talk bullshit man. You and me know exactly who's in power in countries.

NO its not the problem.

The issue is our politicains are lame dumbasses. They need to wake up and bring bills for declaring public holidays on papers as well because our Non-Muslim Pakistanid do get holidays but these are not declared ones as public so its time give them public holidays.

For obvious reasons they do not want to be seen or known to be sympathetic to minorities.

In any case , since when did politicians matter in Pakistan ?

To matter one either has to be a part of the fundamentalist clergy or wear khaki.

Dont talk bullshit man. You and me know exactly who's in power in countries.

Kindly be judicious in your choice of words - I dont know you & am not your friend.

The point is what is applicable with regard to governance world wide does not normally apply to Paksitan.

The rule of GOP Islamabad hardly runs.

Case in point - it invited a UN delegation on missing persons to visit Pak - the CJ does not meet him, today I read the IG of the FC too is ' busy' so he too cannot meet a delegation invited into the nation by GOP ( Islamabad).

Anyone that fought off the english had great respect in the eyes ofo ur eldars. He is not talked about much by the older generation, because his views strayed away from Muslim thought. He is considered not good or bad, but the older folks respect him for going against the british. I have family and land in Faislabad today, so I do have an idea of what I am talking about.

Your point being? I can post many links from google images as well. Why don't you try using references from Mpolo and Ibn batutta.

My point? It's all there in the map. No need to say anything more, not for those who can read maps.

After spewing venom against indians on this site,how u decided to go for apartment owned by indian? :blink:

i thot u r ultra nationalist but only on forum ;) not outside :D

What do you know about me as a person? Indians on this forum insult my religion and country, so I serve it back to you trolls. My personality is introverted and I am a very cool and calm guy in the flesh. If someone gives me respect, i will give that person twice as much, regardless of country or religion. I am not hurt by this one Indian guy, but I was raised differently. If a decent Indian guy versus a decent Russian american guy came to me, i would hands down give it to the Indian guy. I don't care for hindu sikh whatever.

What do you know about me as a person? Indians on this forum insult my religion and country, so I serve it back to you trolls. My personality is introverted and I am a very cool and calm guy in the flesh. If someone gives me respect, i will give that person twice as much, regardless of country or religion. I am not hurt by this one Indian guy, but I was raised differently. If a decent Indian guy versus a decent Russian american gut came to me, i would hands down give it to the Indian guy. I don't care for hindu sikh whatever.

See the way i talk here,i cant manage to talk in the same way if i meet you or any paksitani in my real life.
I feel sorry for last day but i have said many times that even muslims here(smtimes) feel the heat due to incidents all over world and how u can be spared from it? ...

I always say that every muslim is not same as we think by looking at media....

I think you are being thoroughly immature about this incident. So you met an arsehole. Did you read anyone anywhere claiming there are no Indian arseholes, that Pakistan has a monopoly in this precious commodity? Even his wife seems to know, otherwise she wouldn't have so obviously over-ruled him and asked you again. It was bigotry, you were right to get offended, and you should have told him so to his face, AND FORGOTTEN THE DAMN THING.

What do you know about me as a person? Indians on this forum insult my religion and country, so I serve it back to you trolls. My personality is introverted and I am a very cool and calm guy in the flesh. If someone gives me respect, i will give that person twice as much, regardless of country or religion. I am not hurt by this one Indian guy, but I was raised differently. If a decent Indian guy versus a decent Russian american guy came to me, i would hands down give it to the Indian guy. I don't care for hindu sikh whatever.

You are really giving too much mind space to this prick you met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom