What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can everyone in pakistan buy rifles?

Yes everyone can buy guns.

[or what kind of license do you need if you want to buy a AK47 in pakistan?

license indeed, for AK47 ministry of Interior has to issue a license, though you dont need one for buying but for keeping yes.

in china, you can get big trouble even if you only want to buy a air pistol.
i am very jealous that many pakistani have real rifles at home.

In Pakistan you will be in trouble only if you kill someone otherwise not for buying

and what is the quality of the hand made AK47 form pakistan? and how much cost it?
where can I buy a handmade rifle (or decoration rifle) from pakistan? is there any online shop?

The quality is good and the govt has now regularized the Darra arms industry. you can buy a rifle but how to ship it is the issue.

dont know about online shops may be someone else knows and comment

beacuase ego grow itself and trees need water to grow :rofl:

haha .. good one !!

okay another question

why shop keepers dont write the name of the area on Neon signs of their shops so that passing by people can know the name of the market or area?

P.S

Another question.... a very important one ...

why Lahori girls have more attitude problem than girls from Karachi or even Peshawar?

I've got some language questions to ask.

I know that Urdu is the common language of Pakistan. Are there any other languages native to Pakistan that is used in modern times, and if so, do a significant number of people use them?

Yes everyone can buy guns.

license indeed, for AK47 ministry of Interior has to issue a license, though you dont need one for buying but for keeping yes.

In Pakistan you will be in trouble only if you kill someone otherwise not for buying

The quality is good and the govt has now regularized the Darra arms industry. you can buy a rifle but how to ship it is the issue.

dont know about online shops may be someone else knows and comment
very impressive.
in china there are many many millitary fans. but no one has a real AK47....:hitwall:

P.S

Another question.... a very important one ...

why Lahori girls have more attitude problem than girls from Karachi or even Peshawar?

They do have an attitude with tons of make up till the time they open their mouth and tell their BFs on first date "main tay Emmm Ceeee donalad diyan chispaan kharyan" :D

I've got some language questions to ask.

I know that Urdu is the common language of Pakistan. Are there any other languages native to Pakistan that is used in modern times, and if so, do a significant number of people use them?

12 different languages and about 33 dialects in total.

each region with its own regional language as a mode of communication with each other, but Urdu is a common language which is understood by everyone.

the number of people using depends on the ethnicity usually, that is not true in all cases as in DGKhan the pathans use Siraki language.. but on the other hand Balti language is limited to Baltistani people only.

They do have an attitude with tons of make up till the time they open their mouth and tell their BFs on first date "main tay Emmm Ceeee donalad diyan chispaan kharyan" :D

LOL thats what happen with the rural punjaban girls acting Lahori in Lahore :p

If Kashmir problem get solved, lets just say....
Will that change the attitude of pakistanis towards India....
Right now most of them consider India an enemy or a hostile nation....
Will that change?
Not a chance! Hafiz Saeed and his terror factories would go bankrupt and shut down. All the money collected for the so called 'Kashmir struggle' would dry up and the terror honchos' bank balances would become zero. There would be no more freebies for them as collection centers for donations would cease to exist.

And that would be bad news for these bozos. So they'll invent some other dispute like laying claim on Himachal after Kashmir or even Punjab so that their terror industry continues and the greenbacks continue pouring in. You see, there's nothing else for them to do in Pakistan. People starve whilst Saeed and his ilk get fatter by the day, feeding off the gullible.

I have a question regarding pakistan. How many Colleges, schools or hospitals were started in balochistan province of pakistan

LOL thats what happen with the rural punjaban girls acting Lahori in Lahore :p

I believe everyone in subcontinent is rural. getting into posh localities should not make one forget his/her past.

as for the accent well the most educated ones sound like that

I have one question.

Why are Pakistanis more concerned about others than themselves?

I mean,sometimes they pretend to be Arabs,and send men to fight alongside the Arabs,against Israel

I have seen this question in everyother thread! WHO SAID SO?

Yes, many Pakistanis have different roots BUT no one will call himself an Arab UNLESS he/ she really is...which rarely is the case because when the Arabs came, they married the locals...so calling themselves an Arab is not valid...A partial Arab OR MOST LIKELY an Arab descent yes!

I think this question arises from Indian Muslims who put Sayyed in their names ever so often! Every other Indian Muslim is a Sayed...BUT nope it is not the case in Pakistani Muslims...We may have Sayyed who are a cast, some who claim lineage from Arab world but that is like less than 10%...
sometimes they pretend to be Palestnians,sometimes Kashmiris,sometimes Afghans.
- NO IDEA who pretended to be PALESTINIAN..Just because we call them our brothers doesn't make us Palestinians! AND just because we want to help them doesn't make us Palestinian either! Who told you this rubbish?!

As for Kashmiri or Afghani? What exactly are you asking? Pakistan is a diverse country! We even have some Cambodian Muslims, Nigerian Muslims who have Pakistani passports! (I personally know a few) This is because Pak granted them asylum when they had problems in their countries and granted them Pakistani passports! They were born and grew up in Pakistan, some are 2nd generation Pakistani!

I am not sure how this is of any concern to an Indian?

Also,the overall picture is like Pakistan wants to be the front-runner,the leader of the Muslim world.

I think the middle east is doing that bit and people are supporting it in Turkey, VERY FEW actually push Pakistan into it...Mostly, because Pakistan has the best army in the Muslim world..Apart from that...haven't you seen how the Pakistanis all over the forum do not very much approve of a Muslim state or have you given those a blind eye and picked on the smaller population??

Why dont the Pakistanis concentrate more on the development of their own home instead?
I ask this not to mock,but it has actually been so over the years....Awaiting answer..

Where development is concerned, even I ask the same question...We have had a series of corrupt governments, who halt the development at every level! I salute 1 town called Sahiwal (there may be other towns but since I read only about this 1 I will talk about it)...A town/city which collected donations and built their own roads and infrastructure instead of waiting for the government...Though it is the job of the government, let's just say someone needs to teach them their jobs!

I have a question regarding pakistan. How many Colleges, schools or hospitals were started in balochistan province of pakistan

someone can count ? balochistan is a big provence i found data of capital quetta only

59 high schools
21 collages
9 universities
18 institutes

List of educational institutions in Quetta

Lahore Grammar School Quetta Branch Jinnah Town
Dar-e-Arqam School Of Islam And Modern Sciences
Quetta Public High School Ghilzai Road Quetta
Quetta Public High School Joint Road Quetta
Tamer-i-Nau Public School, Archer Road, Quetta
Govt. Girls School G.o.r Colony Quetta
Beaconhouse School System (Juniper Campus)
The City School, Quetta Campus
Pak Public Model Schools
PakTurk International Schools and Colleges
St. Francis Grammar School
Yazdan Khan Govt. Model High School Alamdar Road Near Eid Gah Quetta
Naz Dars Jah (NDJ) High School, Balochi Street, Quetta
'Ali Model High School, Quetta.
'Al-Mustafa Public High School, Quetta
Govt Technical Model High School, Quetta
Islamia Girls High School
Madina Tul-Ilm Model High School
Islamia Public School
Islamia Model High School, Junaid Ilyas 03438251516
Iqra Huffaz (Boys/girls) Secondary School, Railway Housing Society, Quetta
Garrison Public School
Muslimabad High School, Quetta
Killi kotwal high school

Govt.(M.L.W)High School Labour Colony Nawa Killi Quetta.(F.Azeem khan)
Helper Public School & College, Quetta
OPF Public School, Arbab Karam Khan Road, Quetta
Babar English Model High School, Quetta
St Francis Grammar School, Near Liaquat Park Quetta. 1946
London English Grammar High School, Kirani Road, Quetta
St. Joseph's Convent School
Wilderness School Quetta
Iqra Qamar Ul Islam Public School (Killi Ismail & Hudda), Quetta 03327806842
Dar-e-Arqam School Of Islam & Modern Sciences
Beaconhouse School System, Quetta Branch.
St. Mary's YMCA High School Quetta Cantt.
Pak Public Model High School, New Killi Bangulzai Sariab Road
Pak Public Model School, Sariab Mill, Quetta
Wisdom Public School Charsion Wala, Quetta
Elum Public Schooling System Blochistan Killi Muhammad shai sariab road Quetta
Elum Public Schooling System Blochistan Jadeed Mian Khan
Model Public School, (her/his) Chaman Pattack, Quetta
Govt Boys High School Haji Ghaibi Road, Quetta
Crescent Public School Jinnah Town Quetta
The Elegance School Of Computer Sciences Arbab Barkat, Ali Road Killi Deba Quetta
Wisdom Public School Jinnah, Town Quetta
Scared Heart Girls High School, Quetta
Great Educational Grammer School, Killi Gharibabad Sariab Road, Quetta
Ummat Public School Alamdar Road, Quetta
Al-Mustafa Public School, Alamdar Road, Quetta
Hazara Society School Alamdar Road, Quetta
Sardar Ishaq Khan Boys High School, Alamdar Road, Momin Abad, Quetta
Yazdan Khan Model High School, Alamdar Road, Quetta
Sardar Essa Khan Girls High School, Alamdar Road, Quetta
Sardar Essa Khan Boys High School, Alamdar Road, Quetta
Quetta Public School, Alamdar Road, Quetta
WIPRO Public Model School Quetta/ Academy and center of skills development(Shahbaz Town Queta).
Sir Syed Academy and Public High School Hazara Town Quetta
Missali Public High School, Nawan Killi Zarghoon Abad,Quetta.

Colleges and Universities
Colleges

Govt Degree Girls College, Quarry Road, Quetta
Govt Science College, Jinnah Road, near Saleem Complex, Quetta
Govt Degree College, Sariab Road, Quetta
PEARL Institute of Management and Information Technology, Quetta
Islamia Girls College
Government College of Commerce, barori road, Since 2009, Quetta
General Mohammad Musa Inter Boys College, Gulistan Town, Quetta
Bolan Medical College, Brewery Road, Quetta
Balochistan College of Business Management and Computer Science, Qwari Road, [Zohaib Ali Ilyas]
Command and Staff College
Government College of Technology, Balochistan
F. G. Degree College Quetta Cantt.
Tameer-i-Nau Public College, Quetta
Tor Jane Tanker Mechanical College
ICC College, Masjid Road, Quetta
Seven Streams, Qta.
Garrission College
Model Public College, (Chaman Pattak Qta)
Tameer-i-Millat Fellow Ship School Kashmir Abad Qambrani Road Quetta.
The City School of Law, (Jinnah Town Quetta)
((zeshan public madal school dehwar colony Quetta))

Universities

Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women's University
Iqra University
Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences
PEARL Institute of Management and Information Technology
University of Baluchistan
Bolan Medical College
Al-Hamd Islamic University
Balochistan Agriculture College

Combined Status

PEARL Institute, Quetta
PakTurk International Schools and Colleges, Quarry Road. PAKTURK I.C.E.F
Legend Hall School & College, Quetta (Jinnah Town, b. off board office)
Model Public School & College
Army Public School and College
Garrission School & College Qta Cantt.
WIPRO Public Model School Quetta/ Academy and center of skills development(Shahbaz Town Queta).
Durkhani educational institute benevolent fund housing scheam saryab mills quetta

Other Institutions

(FEEL) Forum of Eminent English Learners (Mr, Shamsullah - Mr, Tahir Shood, etc.
Zymoic English Language And Computer Center, 03318056556, 03158056557, Kasi road, Quetta
(PECC) Pakistan English Coaching Center, Quetta
PEARL English Language and Applied Linguistics, Quetta
Bolan Institute of Technology
Ideal English Language and Computer Academy, Quetta
The House Of Knowledge, Toghi Road Quetta (Samad Achakzai)
(KIT) Kashir Institute of Technology, Quetta
Tor Jane Commando Center Quetta
Quetta Institute Sindhi Street Masjid Road, Quetta Quetta Institute 03337862821

""There are 11000 primary schools, 800 middle schools, 400 high schools, 73 colleges and 5 universities in Balochistan province"

this is according to NDMA report

Balochistan Profile | PDMA Balochistan

other projects are in progress

Current situation: India is bigger military power and still interested in status quo and does not want to or initiate or intend a new war to take back kashmir and GB.

Now question:

If Pakistan was a stronger, bigger and powerful military than India, would Pakistani citizens interested in initiating a war against India and taking back kashmir valley? would they have rested after taking kashmir or wanted to disintegrate India?

OR would they have satisfied by status quo just like India currently is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom