What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

curioususer

Reaction score
So after the China, India ones, I thought it'll be better if there was a Pakistani one. So when are you people sending Zaid Hamid to India?

So after the China, India ones, I thought it'll be better if there was a Pakistani one. So when are you people sending Zaid Hamid to India?

We are sending him tomorrow. :wave: Give me a legit question.

As for your signature, we will remain Pakistanis, as Pakistani is not a ethnicity group.

Will pakistani's buy indian automobiles if exported?

Hey I have a question for Indians.
:D
How many Indians does it take to change a LIGHTBULB ?
Only one. or

9df.gif

Just kidding :P

Hey I have a question for Indians.

How many Indians does it take to change a LIGHTBULB ?

Good God !

We now have shoddy attempts at humor too !!

We are really going places now.

I guess we can just let the bhartis answer everything about us. Apparently they know about us more than we do.

Raised a valid point.

A thread like this ought to have been started by a Pak poster. All Non Pak poster should ask and replies only from Pak posters.

What does it matter... Ask away..

I have one question.

Why are Pakistanis more concerned about others than themselves?

I mean,sometimes they pretend to be Arabs,and send men to fight alongside the Arabs,against Israel,sometimes they pretend to be Palestnians,sometimes Kashmiris,sometimes Afghans.Also,the overall picture is like Pakistan wants to be the front-runner,the leader of the Muslim world.Why dont the Pakistanis concentrate more on the development of their own home instead?
I ask this not to mock,but it has actually been so over the years....Awaiting answer..

I have one question.

I mean,sometimes they pretend to be Arabs,and send men to fight alongside the Arabs,against Israel,sometimes they pretend to be Palestnians,sometimes Kashmiris,sometimes Afghans.Also,the overall picture is like Pakistan wants to be the front-runner,the leader of the Muslim world.Why dont the Pakistanis concentrate more on the development of their own home instead?
I ask this not to mock,but it has actually been so over the years....Awaiting answer..

Stupid question. Rejected. Next.

If Kashmir problem get solved, lets just say....
Will that change the attitude of pakistanis towards India....
Right now most of them consider India an enemy or a hostile nation....
Will that change?

I have one question.

Cuz we have always seen ourselves as the strongest Muslim nation and whenever other Muslim nations needed help we help them right away... It we like to see ourselves as "thekadar" of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom