What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kashmir problem get solved, lets just say....
Will that change the attitude of pakistanis towards India....
Right now most of them consider India an enemy or a hostile nation....
Will that change?

We will be wary of India but we will not consider you a enemy anymore... But also we will not be ur slaves

I have one question.

Why are Pakistanis more concerned about others than themselves?

I mean,sometimes they pretend to be Arabs,and send men to fight alongside the Arabs,against Israel,sometimes they pretend to be Palestnians,sometimes Kashmiris,sometimes Afghans.Also,the overall picture is like Pakistan wants to be the front-runner,the leader of the Muslim world.Why dont the Pakistanis concentrate more on the development of their own home instead?
I ask this not to mock,but it has actually been so over the years....Awaiting answer..
I don't know how to answer that to be honest, i personally don't care what's happening in other countries (Cricket is always an exception :lol:). I think it has something to do with our religion and how we as Pakistanis live, punjabis, pashtoons, balochis, kashmiris, sindhis have only one similarity which is that we all follow islam (and thats what keeps us united) and i guess some people take that to whole new level with other muslim countries to keep us all the muslims united. Our religion also teaches us to take care of each other because all Muslims are brothers and sisters. I hope this made sense because im using my phone to write this :D

Apart from kashmir conflict, water disputes, terrorism, and our bloody history which other major issue do you people think is currently affecting relationship between india and pakistan

Apart from kashmir conflict, water disputes, terrorism, and our bloody history which other major issue do you people think is currently affecting relationship between india and pakistan

General distrust of Indians against Pakistan.

I think you pretty much nailed it. What made me start to hate Indians on this forum is that the majority of them are anti Islam.

If Kashmir problem get solved, lets just say....
Will that change the attitude of pakistanis towards India....
Right now most of them consider India an enemy or a hostile nation....
Will that change?
I believe so, other than Kashmir, we would have nothing else to fight/conflict about.

Media is a huge issue, media from both sides want to make each other look dirty as possible. Media has huge role in spreading the hatred but that's just my opinion.

I believe so, other than Kashmir, we would have nothing else to fight/conflict about.

Media is a huge issue, media from both sides want to make each other look dirty as possible. Media has huge role in spreading the hatred but that's just my opinion.

What about papers like Dawn and The Hindu? They are very positive influences.

If kashmir is given indepence than maybe some frozen hearts could start to melt.
what if we give indipendence to kashmir and u sell it to china just like u did to ***?

I disagree with your opionion. Point out an example when our media has taken a shot at India. It seems one sided. Indian media talking about minorities in our country ect. Do we talk about India's minorities?

India is rarely mentioned other than for some bollywood gossip.

what if we give indipendence to kashmir and u sell it to china just like u did to ***?

Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiris. Full stop. What the people want to do with their land is entirely upto them.

I think you pretty much nailed it. What made me start to hate Indians on this forum is that the majority of them are anti Islam.

A religion cannot be hated because if there were something wrong in it , by natural laws of evolution it would have faded away.

What is resented are the propagators of a religion who base their premise on hatred towards a non believer. Having interacted with Muslims and having read parts of the quran ( found copies lying in Hotel drawers while traveling) I found nothing basically wrong - its a religion like any other.

It surprises me therefore when ppl display lack of maturity here by doing down another religion and attempting to prove Islam to be better.

What also seems laughable is when posters here belonging to Islam try and distance themselves from the history of the Sub continent to show themselves as a purer race - from Arabia, Central Asia or wherever. Muhajirs must form a large % in Pak, where are they from ? These & other silly theories show a religion in poor light not because of what it is but because how it is show to be.

This one is only for overseas pakistanis what do you think about overseas indians living along side you in a foreign country

A religion cannot be hated because if there were something wrong in it , by natural laws of evolution it would have faded away.

What is resented are the propagators of a religion who base their premise on hatred towards a non believer. Having interacted with Muslims and having read parts of the quran ( found copies lying in Hotel drawers while traveling) I found nothing basically wrong - its a religion like any other.

It surprises me therefore when ppl display lack of maturity here by doing down another religion and attempting to prove Islam to be better.

What also seems laughable is when posters here belonging to Islam try and distance themselves from the history of the Sub continent to show themselves as a purer race - from Arabia, Central Asia or wherever. Muhajirs must form a large % in Pak, where are they from ? These & other silly theories show a religion in poor light not because of what it is but because how it is show to be.

What surprises me and other Pakistanis is that Indians believe that Pakistanis are a homogenous race of people to the north west of them. There are many tribes and backgrounds within Pakistan. Even if one were to look at a map, it is easy to comprehend that the land of Pakistan is a gateway to different regions. We are an important location for the silk road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom