What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about papers like Dawn and The Hindu? They are very positive influences.
Doesn't work out, what I noticed about The Hindu is that they copy/paste blogs from Tribune which are sometimes very anti-Pakistan.

Is samsung galaxy tab 2 model 300 available in Pakistan ?

What surprises me and other Pakistanis is that Indians believe that Pakistanis are a homogenous race of people to the north west of them. There are many tribes and backgrounds within Pakistan. Even if one were to look at a map, it is easy to comprehend that the land of Pakistan is a gateway to different regions. We are an important location for the silk road.

On the contrary, Pak extends from opposite J&K to Gujarat on the Indian side.

It would naturally have the same diversity as India has on its side. One is aware that Urdu may be the most commonly spoken language but it not spoke across the nation either.

On the contrary, Pak extends from opposite J&K to Gujarat on the Indian side.

It would naturally have the same diversity as India has on its side. One is aware that Urdu may be the most commonly spoken language but it not spoke across the nation either.

Good. Many people have central asian heritage, some may have arab. Some are from india and some have always lived on the land. Why is that so hard to understand?

What surprises me and other Pakistanis is that Indians believe that Pakistanis are a homogenous race of people to the north west of them. There are many tribes and backgrounds within Pakistan. Even if one were to look at a map, it is easy to comprehend that the land of Pakistan is a gateway to different regions. We are an important location for the silk road.
nice explanation there bro..and therez one thing i want to talk about is why should I associate myself to Hindu culture and Indus civilization when i have a family background diff thn tht? some Pakistanis here talk about it like they own the whole Pakistan..why dragging all of us there?...i love Pakistan but that doesnt mean i will change my nasal for tht..there are converts settlers invaders migraters diff people from diff backgrounds living in Pakistan as one nation...thts it..ab IVC ko thopo to na har aik pe

This one is only for overseas pakistanis what do you think about overseas indians living along side you in a foreign country

I just got turned down by an indian for an apartment after i told him i was from Pakistan. His wife called me later and asked if i was still interested. I said no thanks.

Tell me how you would feel?

if kashmir issue is sovled by giving independence, will pak send trrorist for indian internal issues with mslims? eg sending training trrorists for guj riot or babri?

I just got turned down by an indian for an apartment after i told him i was from Pakistan. His wife called me later and asked if i was still interested. I said no thanks.

if its NY, he was just covering his @$$. there is no telling after faisal

nice explanation there bro..and therez one thing i want to talk about is why should I associate myself to Hindu culture and Indus civilization when i have a family background diff thn tht? some Pakistanis here talk about it like they own the whole Pakistan..why dragging all of us there?...i love Pakistan but that doesnt mean i will change my nasal for tht..there are converts settlers invaders migraters diff people from diff backgrounds living in Pakistan as one nation...thts it..ab IVC ko thopo to na har aik pe

I agree, Pakistan is one big melting pot.

if kashmir issue is sovled by giving independence, will pak send trrorist for indian internal issues with mslims? eg sending training trrorists for guj riot or babri?

if its NY, he was just covering his @$$. there is no telling after faisal

It was in texas. He was going to give it to me until he learned i was from pakistan. I guess his wife was smarter and realized that i had a credit score over 700. Oh well, it's their loss. I found a way better place anyway.

Good. Many people have central asian heritage, some may have arab. Some are from india and some have always lived on the land. Why is that so hard to understand?

Its not hard to understand at all.

The gene pool is known, it does not matter. I was surprised to know from a relative who lives in the Eurozone and got some sort of test done and learnt that his gene pool was traced to Uzbek origin.

Just coz we have lived in a region for generations does not imply we are an island.

Its the childish chest thumping that is upsetting.

Fav south Indian food?

What do you think of Rajni Kanth?

Any good relatively new Pak movie you can subject?

Will pakistani's buy indian automobiles if exported?

If you sell us automobiles, you will eat up our auto industry. If i were to make policies, i would work both ways. India should also allow Pakistanis to sell something equally, high in demand.

What can I say..probably that guy just wanted to play it safe and stay out of trouble.He will have no problem in getting another tenant,but he may get into a lot of trouble if you turn up to be a terrorist.Nothing personal there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom