What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What surprises me and other Pakistanis is that Indians believe that Pakistanis are a homogenous race of people to the north west of them. There are many tribes and backgrounds within Pakistan. Even if one were to look at a map, it is easy to comprehend that the land of Pakistan is a gateway to different regions. We are an important location for the silk road.

Oh, are we thought of as Homogeneous? That's sad!

Current situation: India is bigger military power and still interested in status quo and does not want to or initiate or intend a new war to take back kashmir and GB.

Now question:

If Pakistan was a stronger, bigger and powerful military than India, would Pakistani citizens interested in initiating a war against India and taking back kashmir valley? would they have rested after taking kashmir or wanted to disintegrate India?

OR would they have satisfied by status quo just like India currently is?

Kashmir does not belong to India so both your statements make no sense.

as far attacking a country when one has more power well India is NOT US neither Pakistan nor its the era of direct attacks.

if kashmir issue is sovled by giving independence, will pak send trrorist for indian internal issues with mslims? eg sending training trrorists for guj riot or babri?

Terrorist only have 1 agenda, that is to spread and terrorize people. They do not care which country or who they terrorize...Mostly they do it for $$ few have a further agenda, but an everyday Pakistani wouldn't know nor care because we are not linked to them!

I have seen this question in everyother thread! WHO SAID SO?

Yes, many Pakistanis have different roots BUT no one will call himself an Arab UNLESS he/ she really is...which rarely is the case because when the Arabs came, they married the locals...so calling themselves an Arab is not valid...A partial Arab OR MOST LIKELY an Arab descent yes!

I think this question arises from Indian Muslims who put Sayyed in their names ever so often! Every other Indian Muslim is a Sayed...BUT nope it is not the case in Pakistani Muslims...We may have Sayyed who are a cast, some who claim lineage from Arab world but that is like less than 10%...
- NO IDEA who pretended to be PALESTINIAN..Just because we call them our brothers doesn't make us Palestinians! AND just because we want to help them doesn't make [/B]us Palestinian either! Who told you this rubbish?!

As for Kashmiri or Afghani? What exactly are you asking? Pakistan is a diverse country! We even have some Cambodian Muslims, Nigerian Muslims who have Pakistani passports! (I personally know a few) This is because Pak granted them asylum when they had problems in their countries and granted them Pakistani passports! They were born and grew up in Pakistan, some are 2nd generation Pakistani!

I am not sure how this is of any concern to an Indian?

I think the middle east is doing that bit and people are supporting it in Turkey, VERY FEW actually push Pakistan into it...Mostly, because Pakistan has the best army in the Muslim world..Apart from that...haven't you seen how the Pakistanis all over the forum do not very much approve of a Muslim state or have you given those a blind eye and picked on the smaller population??

Where development is concerned, even I ask the same question...We have had a series of corrupt governments, who halt the development at every level! I salute 1 town called Sahiwal (there may be other towns but since I read only about this 1 I will talk about it)...A town/city which collected donations and built their own roads and infrastructure instead of waiting for the government...Though it is the job of the government, let's just say someone needs to teach them their jobs!

When I said a Pakistani is pretending to be an Arab,I did not exactly mean that person is carrying a passport of an Arab nation.I meant that he is more concerned about a matter which involves the Arabs rather than those which are directly related to Pakistan.Anyways,you pretty much summed it up for me.

as far attacking a country when one has more power well India is NOT US neither Pakistan nor its the era of direct attacks.

Firstly get back the siachin then we will talk about giving kashmir.
Today wars are won by diplomacy which india have left u behind...so try aytime

If i was the leader of Pakistan I wont waste time in this useless hate. Dude Isreal is today 16th most advanced nation in industry ahead of china and India. How can you let such a country get away loll. Learn to be selfish for your nations development. Pakistan wants to be a leader of muslim world by fighting with Isreal. Not a good idea.

It is not only Pakistan who hates Israel...there ARE MANY Western protesters against Israel too..What that country is doing is inhumane! They claim holocaust and asked sympathy from the world to start another holocaust of Muslims in Palestine? Just like HOLOCAUST was ignored until someone cried out loud about it...the Palestinians are ignored until their death toll reaches 6 million or more!

Terrorist only have 1 agenda, that is to spread and terrorize people. They do not care which country or who they terrorize...Mostly they do it for $$ few have a further agenda, but an everyday Pakistani wouldn't know nor care because we are not linked to them!

why u dint realize it earlier? now ur facing heat of terror but where was this thinking when ur same stooges were made to attack india?

I believe everyone in subcontinent is rural. getting into posh localities should not make one forget his/her past.

as for the accent well the most educated ones sound like that

I know what you are trying to say here, and I do agree, but as far as my experience, education kuch tou bigarti hai insaan ka... one does learn things better than what originated in our own backyard, one cannot rule that out... outlook tou har koe urban adopt ker leta hai, lakin grace usi ki hoti hai jo genuine ho..

Well,firstly,you are not answering my question and instead telling me what to do,which you think to be right.Be rest assured,we know what is right for us and dong that only.
Secondly,we believe, "Charity begins at home".So we will put our country first when it comes to prioritizing things.Almost all the countries do so.My question is all about,"Why does the Pakistanis put World affairs in priority and not their own country ? "

Hmmm...why do you think so? WHEN Pakistanis on this forum talk abot Pakistan, We got Indians saying we are full of ourselves! So, when and which of these world affairs come before us?

why u dint realize it earlier? now ur facing heat of terror but where was this thinking when ur same stooges were made to attack india?

I beg your pardon? Do you understand English? You quoted me meaning you read:

They do not care which country or who they terrorize...Mostly they do it for $$ few have a further agenda, but an everyday Pakistani wouldn't know nor care because we are not linked to them!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ions-regarding-pakistan-13.html#ixzz26QzLhLwe

Yet, you ask the same question which my quote ALREADY answers?

OK. India is not US. But if Pakistan is US, would Pakistani citizens kept quite or would have demanded a new war against Indians so that Kashmir would be free? (who are illegally holding kashmir according to you).
Just want to know intent of people of Pakistan?

I have heard here so many times by Pakistani brothers that India was the aggressor in all the wars and pak army was only defending it self!!....So, If i may, i wanted to know the honest answer do all Pakistanis feel that India was the aggressor in all the wars between INDIA and Pak.

Thanks

then why dont you bang tibet?

WHY? What are your intentions for such a retarded comment? Andromache asked you to ask your own about something and you suggest Pakistan "bang" Tibet? Out of the blue?

I have heard here so many times by Pakistani brothers that India was the aggressor in all the wars and pak army was only defending it self!!....So, If i may, i wanted to know the honest answer do all Pakistanis feel that India was the aggressor in all the wars between INDIA and Pak.

Thanks

I feel so, can't say about other Pakistanis...But India being huge keeps pulling some strings left and right..Pakistan being small has to fend EVERY SIDE as it is bordered with too many large countries!!

OK. India is not US. But if Pakistan is US, would Pakistani citizens kept quite or would have demanded a new war against Indians so that Kashmir would be free? (who are illegally holding kashmir according to you).
Just want to know intent of people of Pakistan?

MOST Pakistanis will support an independent Kashmir...Not under either Pakistan nor India!

Thanks

in 1948 india was aggressor when it attacked kashmir

1971 war not even closely about india when india attacked pakistan when it was in the mid of a civil war, india was aggressor

in 1980s india was aggressor when it attacked and occupied siachen a pakistani part

in 1990s kargil was in response to that

Diwali is a national holiday in Malaysia.

Not all states...But states where South Indians are a majority...Most of whom are usually in businesses and transportation...So, if they do not turn up or strike, Malaysia will be in trouble so they have holidays for all their ethnic groups- Malays, Chinese and also Indians!

Malaysia has alot of Hindus

A LOT so does Singapore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom