What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said a Pakistani is pretending to be an Arab,I did not exactly mean that person is carrying a passport of an Arab nation.I meant that he is more concerned about a matter which involves the Arabs rather than those which are directly related to Pakistan.Anyways,you pretty much summed it up for me.

I know and I answered while the passport part was answer to another question about how diverse we are...

Question

Why do different ethnic groups dont do inter marriages in Pakistan?

Oh they do! Might have been different in previous generation but not soo much now...

Many Pakistanis were not happy about increasing trade relations with India and the MFN status granted last year until the Kashmir and water issues are resolved. However, they are interested in Indo-Pak cricket series and their singers and actors in Bollywood.

Question 1:
Why the Pakistanis who wants cricket relations with India and the continued exchange of singers and actors to India take the same approach towards trade relations with India.

Many Pakistanis were not happy about increasing trade relations with India and the MFN status granted last year until the Kashmir and water issues are resolved. However, they are interested in Indo-Pak cricket series and their singers and actors in Bollywood.

Question 1:
Why the Pakistanis who wants cricket relations with India and the continued exchange of singers and actors to India take the same approach towards trade relations with India.

Why India likes to retain our water and then point out different issues happening in our country? IF you are fair we have no reason to behave as we do...Be fair first than question us! We are not unhappy about trades, in fact we easily answered we would buy Indian cars if the quality is good...surely we have no problem with trading...But why does India hold back our most essential need = WATER? which we use to generate electricity (HEP), we use in our agriculture sector...Do you stop our trade so we HAVE to buy from you?

okay. agreed..

why do Pakistanis eat so much meat food?

Yummy! Gosh khor! Why not? Its delicious...and besides we also have LOVELY vegetarian dishes too! We are balanced and take our nutrients from a variety!

I meant at least I am a gosht khor! :P

Question 1:

we are not against trade we are only against unequal trade where Pakistanis suffer and Indians gain.

Okay, forget the politics and the rhetorics. Can Pakistanis tell us what their daily lives are like? If possible, post some pictures of your cities and neighborhoods

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406332 said:
according to pakistani law a president and a prime minister can only be a muslim

I think this has been shown many times, we are not as secular as India, we call ourselves the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and hence the constitutional laws...You are happy as secular we are happy as Muslims...your point being?

Q.

What do Pakistanis do for entertainment ?

I think this has been shown many times, we are not as secular as India, we call ourselves the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and hence the constitutional laws...You are happy as secular we are happy as Muslims...your point being?

Do the Pakistanis then consider people belonging to other religion as second class citizens ?

Why India likes to retain our water and then point out different issues happening in our country? IF you are fair we have no reason to behave as we do...Be fair first than question us! We are not unhappy about trades, in fact we easily answered we would buy Indian cars if the quality is good...surely we have no problem with trading...But why does India hold back our most essential need = WATER? which we use to generate electricity (HEP), we use in our agriculture sector...Do you stop our trade so we HAVE to buy from you?

Yummy! Gosh khor! Why not? Its delicious...and besides we also have LOVELY vegetarian dishes too! We are balanced and take our nutrients from a variety!

I meant at least I am a gosht khor! :P

I hate it when people make these utterly silly charges. India has NEVER held back water from Pakistan, even though after reaching Pakistan, it is used in so negligent a manner. The entire flow of water was decided by the Indus Waters Treaty, and for forty two years, from 1960 onwards, our track record has been clean and without blemish.

Why do you pick up imaginary grievances and build such a mountain of self-pity around them?

Do the Pakistanis then consider people belonging to other religion as second class citizens ?

Does politics dictates everything? When it was announced that Pakistan will be an Islamic state, those minorities did not move, they were free to...but they knew what was coming they stayed has to mean something...

2nd class citizen is a word that originated from Asians going to the West and being treated unevenly- which mind you is still common...Being secular and giving that treatment is worse than declaring your religion and just excluding you from politics...

Sabzi wagera bhi khaya karo musalmano :p

.Hopefully that was a joke...

We do..Shows how little you know about us and really how little you read..

Just because we like meat or eat it frequently, doesn't mean we ignore our veggies! In fact some of our veggie dishes have gosht! Just go to the thread where Pakistani dishes are posted!

I hate it when people make these utterly silly charges. India has NEVER held back water from Pakistan, even though after reaching Pakistan, it is used in so negligent a manner. The entire flow of water was decided by the Indus Waters Treaty, and for forty two years, from 1960 onwards, our track record has been clean and without blemish.

Why do you pick up imaginary grievances and build such a mountain of self-pity around them?

Oh we just imagine our rivers dry and that suddenly we get our power cut off because the water is stopped by, oh i don't know, seaweed?

Live in Pakistan and see what your government does without telling you!

No we dont. making them PM Prez doesnt amount to considering someone as first class citizen, its when you give them equal basic facilities which BTW we are failed to give our entire population the way it should be so its irrespective of religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom