What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, forget the politics and the rhetorics. Can Pakistanis tell us what their daily lives are like? If possible, post some pictures of your cities and neighborhoods

There is a thread that shows nice pictures of Pakistan...

Does politics dictates everything? When it was announced that Pakistan will be an Islamic state, those minorities did not move, they were free to...but they knew what was coming they stayed has to mean something...

2nd class citizen is a word that originated from Asians going to the West and being treated unevenly- which mind you is still common...Being secular and giving that treatment is worse than declaring your religion and just excluding you from politics...

Now I have a feeling you are talking about things you dont properly know.Although Pakistan was created as land predominantly as a land for the Muslims,Jinnah meant the new state to be fair and tolerant to all the religions.This law barring people from other religion has be enacted later I think.The question is about why this discrepancy was created at a later stage in jinnah's Pakistan?
Can we have a direct answer please,instead of beating around the bush ?

There is a thread that shows nice pictures of Pakistan...
nah, they think knife fights are a national sport, and we have guns as sports equipment in school which we play with every PE class

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406404 said:
a muslim isnt even elected as a PM of india, dont you consider muslims as a second class citizens?

PM is not elected, but chosen as the common leader by elected Members of Parliament who has certain qualities instead of religion.

i am a Muslim but i dont eat meat. i cant eat it. its up to one's own choice here and has nothing to do with religion in Pakistan

i know it has nothing to do with religion in pakistan but eating meat is neceesary for bones so its halal for everyone......im ghost khor but sometime eats vegie dishes with small amount of meat in them..:P

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406404 said:
thats some change :lol:
but jana was good name :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom