What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See if we go in deep,india always try to neutralize first and if needed,then do counter attack.
You ppl made BD against india and they started to hide militants in their own territory but now with frndly govt,india fired those grps.

Even in A-stan,india is doing(if) to get the paksitan support back from kashmir..

You will destabilize india,india will do same

:undecided: can anynone tell me does he make any sense?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406492 said:
we want A pro pakistani afghan government and the government which is independent and doesnt bow down to pakistan enemies especially, no pakistani wants an unstable afghanistan we all want it to progress, but afghanistan government has always been anti pakistan and taken favours from anti pakistan elements, thats our only concern

afhanistan mein government hamare marzi se aty he .:woot:....even karzaii ne minat samaj ki the :woot:

give ur brain little bit google search then say anything.
There are lot of grps in BD where ur ISI operates with and even musharaf met with ulfa chief ....

afhanistan mein government hamare marzi se aty he .:woot:....even karzaii ne minat samaj ki the :woot:

aur pakistan mein U.S ki marji se :P

Then there is a follow question to this at Post #251

What if they have an elected government that is not Pro-Pakistan and is more closer to say Iran or even India. Will Pakistan again support mujahideen groups to overthrow their government like in 1979.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...tions-regarding-pakistan-7.html#ixzz26RmEQvGN

if there isnt any anti pakistani agenda, pakistan wont do nothing, as i said, a positive afghanistan is in pakistan's interest, pakistan doesnt need to interfere, we interfere because we need to stay positive for afghanistan, afghanistan is aur little brother as long as it doesnt play in our enemy hands and as long as they stay away from all controversies we dont care how better they go in their indian relationship

problem is when afghanis become negative they are threat on our border, we have lots of pashtuns across our borders so its natural that afghanistan interacts with pakistan, we cant close down an entire border if it poses a threat, need to stay positive as neighbours, neighbours cooperate thats what they do

so wait for atleast 2024 :woot:

from where nato will get money for their army ?from which route they will go back?:woot:
they will create civil wars and can do any propaganda like 9/11 within 1 year in america or kashmire.........:woot:

7 to 8 months are important for pakistan and others countries ....

ok im going to make my tea:woot:

Q.

Pakistani society is said to be male dominated, how bad conditions are in your views and what have you done to change it, are you part of the problem or the solution ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3406636 said:
aap apne aap ko bohut masum samahte ho, sarjeet singh terrorist ko kis ne bheja tha?

and still weapons of pak are found in the hands of militants send in kashmir :) ..

from where nato will get money for their army ?from which route they will go back?:woot:
they will create civil wars and can do any propaganda like 9/11 within 1 year in america or kashmire.........:woot:

7 to 8 months are important for pakistan and others countries ....

ok im going to make my tea:woot:

Dont worry,russia is here my dear ..let the time come you will open threads bashing russians :lol: ..
abi jo tareef karte ho ,baad mein galiyan nikaloge :P

May be iran?..so paksitan is not alone..there are loads of routes...may be kashmir :lol:

phir deklhenge china kahan se aata hai :rofl:

His English is way out of RIP English...I tried to understand what he is saying all I gather is:

Pakistani govt somehow is responsible for BD hating India! - Seriously, that IS a first I heard...Then again I had aa BD non-muslim girl as team captain of a competition I was in - in 1 of the countries I lived in - and she was vary of me when she found I was Pakistani ...When she found we had to work together to win, she asked me Do Pakistanis hate BD people? I was shocked...I asked her WHY? Who put such thoughts?

"Pakistani support back from Kashmir"
- No idea what that means!

give ur brain little bit google search then say anything.
There are lot of grps in BD where ur ISI operates with and even musharaf met with ulfa chief ....

BTW, reading random google news is what makes you guys paranoid...

Well, when we are surprised, OBVIOUSLY we do not know this...Unlike Indians we do not make it our business to nose around other peoples business. We have enough problems on our border, IN our border and EVERYTHING ELSE...

His English is way out of RIP English...I tried to understand what he is saying all I gather is:

Pakistani govt somehow is responsible for BD hating India! - Seriously, that IS a first I heard...Then again I had aa BD non-muslim girl as team captain of a competition I was in - in 1 of the countries I lived in - and she was vary of me when she found I was Pakistani ...When she found we had to work together to win, she asked me Do Pakistanis hate BD people? I was shocked...I asked her WHY? Who put such thoughts?

- No idea what that means!
i said that you have supported khalida zia against india and i gave link too ... :wave:

what marji ,its marzi ,marz kahen k :rofl:

I had that kind of talk with Indians alot...I am like it is not jira its ZIRAH...Not Marji it is Marzi! But some really think Urdu is their language and start arguing :(

With Urdu being OUR NATIONAL language not theirs, they somehow feel we are speaking it all wrong?!

See if we go in deep,india always try to neutralize first and if needed,then do counter attack.
You ppl made BD against india and they started to hide militants in their own territory but now with frndly govt,india fired those grps.

Even in A-stan,india is doing(if) to get the paksitan support back from kashmir..

You will destabilize india,india will do same

No link here...

Q.

Pakistani society is said to be male dominated, how bad conditions are in your views and what have you done to change it, are you part of the problem or the solution ?

Are you here to troll? The same problem is in India!! The condition varies from background, sort of education and of course what sort of exposure is given! If you are from the village and have a good exposure, you do not fall in that group...If you are from the city and yet have dihati culture you are the problem...It is the case EVERYWHERE!

Take towns in America, UK, Italy, Sweden....EVERYWHERE! Yes, in South Asia- Not Pakistan Alone, the problem is more serious! When a male mindset is made up in a certain way there is very little you can do about it....

If you are thinking it is Islamic, nope, Islam doesn't say that! It says both genders are equal and have their own responsibilities but there are examples where Prophets helped their wives which are supposed to be examples for the Muslims but if they don't want to follow, we can't throw the dirty laundry to Islam...
Otherwise, Whole of South Asia is full of this mentality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom