What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been dude .
There are a lot of Pakistanis who represent Hinduism or Christianity as their religion :

There should be holiday in Pakistan for every religious community for their religious festivals. If we can have holidays over BD of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto why cant we have for our non-Muslim Pakistanis.

There should be holiday in Pakistan for every religious community for their religious festivals. If we can have holidays over BD of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto why cant we have for our non-Muslim Pakistanis.

:bad:ZAB. why we have a holiday for such a disgusting person

Diwali is a national holiday in Malaysia.

Well i will not go for national holiday because Pakistani nation already has many excuses for getting holidays all year long to skip duties :angry: but i am all for giving public holidays on religious festivals of non-Muslim Pakistanis

:bad:ZAB. why we have a holiday for such a disgusting person

he was not disgusting, but emotional yes i would say as i dint seen him but watched his speeches on TV

Glad to see such love of Pakistanis over their non muslim communities :tup:

Glad to see such love of Pakistanis over their non muslim communities :tup:

Your media misguides you. Most of the muslim drinkers get their booze from christians and hindus. My city has a large minority of christians and there are no problems. I was pissed off earlier after seeing some ignorant comments by Indians, but then I thought maybe those guys don't know any better.

I have a question , Whats your views about Bhagat Singh ?
Is he a hero in your country as he was from Banga village, Jaranwala Tehsil in the Lyallpur district .

bhagat-singh1.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagat_Singh

Is he a hero in your country also as he was from Banga village, Jaranwala Tehsil in the Lyallpur district .

]

Not in the entire country neither in general people know him here. But his BD and Death is observed in Pakistani Punjab and there are many functions held on these days and he is praised and owned.

What surprises me and other Pakistanis is that Indians believe that Pakistanis are a homogenous race of people to the north west of them. There are many tribes and backgrounds within Pakistan. Even if one were to look at a map, it is easy to comprehend that the land of Pakistan is a gateway to different regions. We are an important location for the silk road.

Fascinating.

What insights we get from these discussions. Sometimes blinding insights.

Transasia_trade_routes_1stC_CE_gr2.png

Is he a hero in your country also as he was from Banga village, Jaranwala Tehsil in the Lyallpur district .

bhagat-singh1.gif

Anyone that fought off the english had great respect in the eyes ofo ur eldars. He is not talked about much by the older generation, because his views strayed away from Muslim thought. He is considered not good or bad, but the older folks respect him for going against the british. I have family and land in Faislabad today, so I do have an idea of what I am talking about.

Fascinating.

What insights we get from these discussions. Sometimes blinding insights.

Transasia_trade_routes_1stC_CE_gr2.png

Your point being? I can post many links from google images as well. Why don't you try using references from Mpolo and Ibn batutta.

I just got turned down by an indian for an apartment after i told him i was from Pakistan. His wife called me later and asked if i was still interested. I said no thanks.

Tell me how you would feel?

Jilted? Depends on where this took place. Have Pakistanis been in trouble in your location recently? there could be dozens of reasons. I lost a lease on a house in Hounslow because the boys I put in there included a Bengali with really uncouth habits, who cooked vast quantities of fish, and fogged out the neighbours with a curry stink, as well as clogging the drains with the refuse. So what? Just take it on the chin and look for someone who isn't scared.

Why muslims aren’t peacefully coexisting with other religions like hindus ,christians or jews and buddhists?. Even in muslim’s nation they killing each other like shia and sunni conflicts or discriminating own people eg: Ahemediyaas. Actually whats your people (muslims) problem? What they trying to achieve?.

Is he a hero in your country as he was from Banga village, Jaranwala Tehsil in the Lyallpur district .

Bhagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's considered a freedom fighter and we all have respect for this guy. Although newer generations might not know him, but oldies revere him

It was in texas. He was going to give it to me until he learned i was from pakistan. I guess his wife was smarter and realized that i had a credit score over 700. Oh well, it's their loss. I found a way better place anyway.

So who was the loser?

The biggest mistake most Pakistanis make in my opinion is to presume that Pakistan was meant only for Muslims.

The fundamental problem with the existing two-nation theory is that it assumes that Pakistan is solely inhabited by Muslims. (Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan)

Every thing I have read about its founding stages and by its founding father states otherwise.

This dear Sir lies at the root of 90 % ills that plague Pakistan - my opinion.

Will the mullahs allow a national holiday or any event that has anything to do with Hinduism , Christianity or any other religion ?

Islam as seen by a non Muslim is so full of itself that it has no place for another. This , I may add is a recent phenomenon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom