What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now what is superpower Pakistan trying to do???? block entire world trade???? :lol: you are really funny dude. Any interference with any ship routes and see what happens to Pakistan. loll this is not a joke. Trade route barrier is considered an act of war by almost every country in the world including India, china.

We will not block trade route. Im saying this in every post but you keeep on going with ur retarded posts. Gwadar is easy cheap way, and going the whole way around to trade is long, expensive way. Which one will u pick

The discussion in Russia-pak thread was like castles in air.Nothing happened other than speculations and indians were giving genuine reasons but u had only one i.e gwadar :lol:

Actually Indians are a paranoid lot majority of those who can read and write so you guys come up with nothing but trolling hence more bothered about even a visit by Pakistani leader to Russia.

If you are so confident enough about your "value" you should not have been bothered about whether we build castle in the air viz a viz relation with Russia or Israel or anyone else.

All this shows that Indians will remain in cave of their Pakistan centric fear . :D and we love it that way

I guess we can just let the bhartis answer everything about us. Apparently they know about us more than we do.

you are a Ex- Bharti too razpak :lol: I know from deep Inside you love India very much though u don't show it...It's ok Buddy

I have one question, which type of movies are more famous in Pakistan Punjabi or Urdu. Do non-Punjabis watches Gujjar-Jatt movies.

So what you are saying is that you are the ceo of Dell and there is not Indian above you in the entire company. r u okay??

No that's not the point i am trying to make. I have Indians working under me, but I will not discriminate against them.

Indians on this forum are not even worth spitting towards. This thread was not started with sincere intentions. I hope Pakistanis will stop answering questionsfor these low class people. I moved down here for a job. I have a very good salary at the Dell company, known as the Dell Diamond here in Texas. I have Indians working for me, so they can work and progress as much as they'd like, but I'm still their boss. :lol:

Spoken like a true imbecilic teenager! Really? AAA minor league baseball team? You the water boy?

I Have a Question regarding Pakistan,Since Pakistan [Thekedar of Muslims] poke their Nose everywhere there is a Problem concerning Muslims...Will Pakistan Morally support the Plight of Uighur Muslim community ?

We will not block trade route. Im saying this in every post but you keeep on going with ur retarded posts. Gwadar is easy cheap way, and going the whole way around to trade is long, expensive way. Which one will u pick

kk yaar first go and expand the gawdar port so it can handle entire asian and middle eastern trade. it will take decades. Why boasting right now.

kk yaar first go and expand the gawdar port so it can handle entire asian and middle eastern trade. it will take decades. Why boasting right now.

Oh My God!!! ISnt that what Ive been saying to you since post 1?? I said development started about 12 years ago and it still handles central asian and middle eastern trade already

I have one question, which type of movies are more famous in Pakistan Punjabi or Urdu. Do non-Punjabis watches Gujjar-Jatt movies.
it is the same system you guys have, different types of movies for different provinces and languages but urdu movies make the most money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom