What's new

another kargil like small conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shekhar

Reaction score
i am a man of peace
i believe all problems can be resolved on table but practically its not possible
thus what is practical "another kargil like small non nuclear conflict" ?
i believe yes
if it happens , best fighter of IAF and PAF will be face to face (su 30 mki+mig-29 v/s f-16+jf-17)
what are the non nuclear possibilities
comments welcome:welcome:

i am a man of peace
i believe all problems can be resolved on table but practically its not possible
i believe yes
if it happens , best fighter of IAF and PAF will be face to face (su 30 mki+mig-29 v/s f-16+jf-17)

As unlikely as such a conflict is in the near term, one thing to note is that a small, highly contained conflict in disputed territory will negate India's numerical advantage. Pakistan will be able to concentrate numbers that will match any force levels realistically assignable to such a restricted theater by India.

If Pakistan were to actually commit its own troops and air force, and this skirmish was not between Kashmiri freedom fighters and Indian armed forces, I think fighting such a contained conflict would not be in India's favour. There would be too much temptation to widen it in order to leverage numeric advantages. And of course, the moment you widen it, you face non-conventional risks.

That's why I believe a limited confrontation scenario between armed forces on both sides is unrealistic.

As unlikely as such a conflict is in the near term, one thing to note is that a small, highly contained conflict in disputed territory will negate India's numerical advantage. Pakistan will be able to concentrate numbers that will match any force levels realistically assignable to such a restricted theater by India.

If Pakistan were to actually commit its own troops and air force, and this skirmish was not between Kashmiri freedom fighters and Indian armed forces, I think fighting such a contained conflict would not be in India's favour. There would be too much temptation to widen it in order to leverage numeric advantages. And of course, the moment you widen it, you face non-conventional risks.

That's why I believe a limited confrontation scenario between armed forces on both sides is unrealistic.

are you tying to say that if paf matches the iaf numerically it will also match the Iaf qualitatively
get some drink i mean f-16 v/16 su 30 mki and j-17v/s mig 29?

i am a man of peace
i believe yes

I guess you very well know what the consequences would be and so does everyone else. I request you to close this thread or it will become another war zone.

I see Indians on a Pakistani forum so full of themselves, if i tried to even become the member of their Rakshak, i will not be allowed to be the member.

so It speaks volumes about Indians and their so called over the board self induced confidance.

Mr Kapoor has seriously damaged minds of people like you :disagree:

You are a grown up so act like one...

Mods Delete this thread

kya bhai aate hi start ho gaye..???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom