What's new

The Sukhoi-30 MKI: India’s Two-Front War Ace?

Likely like this after India invades Pakistan and UN resolution passes against India:

Western front would be like 300 Turkish / Pakistani / UAE / Iraqi / Egyptian / Jordanian F-16 + 60 UAE Mirage 2000 + 60 Iranian F-14 + 100 Saudi F-15SA + 80 Saudi Typhoon + 100 Chinese J-10 + 100 Chinese Flankers + 150 Pakistani JF-17 versus 100 Indian Su-30MKI + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 30 Indian Mirage 2000 + 100 Indian MiG-21.

Eastern front would be like 150 Chinese J-10 + 150 Chinese Flankers + some Bangladesh fighter jets + 10 Malaysian Su-30MKM + 5 Malaysian MiG-29 + 5 Malaysian F/A-18 + 5 Indonesian F-16 versus 150 Indian Su-30MKI + 100 Indian MiG-21 + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 20 Indian Mirage 2000.

Last edited:
Likely like this after India invades Pakistan and UN resolution passes against India:

Western front would be like 300 Turkish / Pakistani / UAE / Iraqi / Egyptian F-16 + 60 UAE Mirage 2000 + 50 Iranian F-14 + 80 Saudi F-15SA + 80 Saudi Typhoon + 100 Chinese J-10 + 100 Chinese Flankers + 150 Pakistani JF-17 versus 100 Indian Su-30MKI + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 30 Indian Mirage 2000 + 100 Indian MiG-21.

Eastern front would be like 150 Chinese J-10 + 150 Chinese Flankers + some Bangladesh fighter jets + 10 Malaysian Su-30MKM + 5 Malaysian MiG-29 + 5 Malaysian F/A-18 + 5 Indonesian F-16 versus versus 150 Su-30MKI + 100 Indian MiG-21 + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 20 Indian Mirage 2000.

hahahaha i almost died laughing. DO YOU TYPE IN YOUR DREAMS OR ARE YOU SERIOUS.
malaysia bangladesh turkey Egypt really!!!! why dont we start WWIII and we will get USAF JDAF RAAF RAF RCAF , FRENCH AIR FORCE ;RUSSIAN AIR FORCE to fight for india plz. understand. THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT INDEBT TO PAKISTAN , WAITING TO SUPPORT PAKISTAN IN A WAR. THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHATHAPPENS TO PAK

P.S malaysia and indonesia gets its parts for Su -30 MkM from India

As a matter of fact, if India invades Pakistan, Indian air force Su-30MKI would be going up against American air force F-22 Raptors, French air force Rafales, RAF and Luftwaffe Typhoons. :o: No way InAF would be able to beat UN resolution air power.

Superboy.

These iranians Saudis Arabs and chinease didnt do much in 1971 AND I DONT RECALL them saying dickie boo when IAF mirage 2000 where bombing the Northern light infantry over Kargil in 1999.

The lesson here dont rely on saudi F15 silent eagles or UAE F16/60 or chinease J10 to take on IAF MKI/mirage/mig29 COMBO.

The only thing you can count on is your F7 & JF17 & F16s

ps india will not invade pakistan i can gurantee this

As a matter of fact, if India invades Pakistan, Indian air force Su-30MKI would be going up against American air force F-22 Raptors, French air force Rafales, RAF and Luftwaffe Typhoons. :o: No way InAF would be able to beat UN resolution air power.

Right, because NATO/UN exist to serve Pakistan.

are drunk??
its IAF not InAF..

Superboy your ganging up on the Indians with China Saudi all the Arabs commin to help pak air force.

Don't u want to fight your own battles

turkey really!!!!

i'm not a nationalist idiot relying on paper alliances. So, instead of telling how we are. I'm just passing with why don't you try? We're at 36' 42'N, 26' 45'E. All attempts are welcomed

USAF RAAF RAF RCAF, FRENCH AIR FORCE

NATO won't risk it's members fighting against each other for India.

RUSSIAN AIR FORCE.

Russia can't take on Chinese, Turkish and Pakistani air assets. Though Russia has bigger problems now. In fact, how could you manage to put USAF and Russians in the same side.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS NOT INDEBT TO PAKISTAN , WAITING TO SUPPORT PAKISTAN IN A WAR. THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT

you know the answer...no comment :coffee:

i'm not a nationalist idiot relying on paper alliances. So, instead of telling how we are. I'm just passing with why don't you try? We're at 36' 42'N, 26' 45'E. All attempts are welcomed

NATO won't risk it's members fighting against each other for India.

Russia can't take on Chinese, Turkish and Pakistani air assets. Though Russia has bigger problems now. In fact, how could you manage to put USAF and Russians in the same side.

you know the answer...no comment :coffee:

Bro, are you back ?

You are being missed.

Bro, are you back ?

You are being missed.

no i'm not abi. As the exams got near...I was really tired today. My brain totally stopped working...typical LYS-YGS student huh

OPEC would sanction India if India invades Pakistan. IMO the Indian air force and carrier wings would lose even more than Luftwaffe did against the US, British, Soviet air powers. Think about it, not only would the India air combat units be vastly outnumbered by the Allies, they would quickly run out of fuel, spare parts, missiles under international sanction. The best bets of the Indian air combat units would be a quick and decisive victory. Even then, how is a Hindu majority country going to be able to occupy Pakistan, one of the foremost Muslim majority countries in the world. Muslim guerilla warfare and insurgency from around the world would wreck havoc on Indian occupation forces. Su-30MKI, a beast of a fighter in itself, would not be able to change the course of the war. :o::p:

Last edited:
no i'm not abi. As the exams got near...I was really tired today. My brain totally stopped working...typical LYS-YGS student huh

Mate, i want to remember you our primary concern was Bahoz and he has been dealt with.

Maybe that was due to your resignation and by the threat of mass immigration of Turkish posters, webby has felt the pressure, i don't know.

And i also don't know what had been gone through between you and webby.

At that place, you won't find reasonable guys to discuss or have military knowledge. You won't be satisfied in a forum that works like news agency. You post a thread and no replies.

Anyways decision is yours but i wish you to not turn this into personal conflict and come back in asap.

Iraq had the 4th biggest military in the world at the time when it invaded Kuwait. Look what happened with Desert Storm? American military bulldozed the Iraqi occupation forces from Kuwait after UN resolution was passed against Iraq. Su-30MKI is good, but it can't handle F-22 and J-20 at the same time.

Speaking of UN resolution against Indian invasion of Pakistan, here's a good documentary on American air force F-22 Raptors versus Indian air force MiG-29 and Rafales and Su-30MKI. :p:

Last edited:

Western front would be like 300 Turkish / Pakistani / UAE / Iraqi / Egyptian / Jordanian F-16 + 60 UAE Mirage 2000 + 60 Iranian F-14 + 100 Saudi F-15SA + 80 Saudi Typhoon + 100 Chinese J-10 + 100 Chinese Flankers + 150 Pakistani JF-17 versus 100 Indian Su-30MKI + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 30 Indian Mirage 2000 + 100 Indian MiG-21.

Eastern front would be like 150 Chinese J-10 + 150 Chinese Flankers + some Bangladesh fighter jets + 10 Malaysian Su-30MKM + 5 Malaysian MiG-29 + 5 Malaysian F/A-18 + 5 Indonesian F-16 versus 150 Indian Su-30MKI + 100 Indian MiG-21 + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 20 Indian Mirage 2000.

Superboy, you keep forgetting the interstellar battle cruisers that are buried deep inside Mars that will assist Pakistan. Due to recent agreements between Pakistani higher ups and Martians.

Ummm... yes it can.

Back
Top Bottom