What's new

Sukhoi-30MKI is India’s fallback fighter

Sir EFT In Training Pitted Against 2 times F-15,One time F/A-18,F-16,Mirage F1 Etc All-time It Came out Superior

How many times EFT has been pitted against F-16? Not surely one time that executive have to admit F-16 is better in Dogfighting which means in other results, F-16 might have topped the euro fighter.

Dubai exercise, where Our F-7 PG participated and held exercises against F-22 Raptor and other contemporary aircrafts. Jordan F-16's. Turkish Anatolian exercises.
Sir F-7Pg is Not the Best You got , Even I Know Result Of It Without going into Details Well Participation In Training And In War Games Is Different From Each Other

It may be off topic and old but good read on Chinese Missile who feel China is far behind.
PLA Air to Air Missiles
Sir they Are No War tested Missile Unlike Western And Russian Counter Parts No Offence Same goes for Astra

Sir F-7Pg is Not the Best You got , Even I Know Result Of It Without going into Details Well Participation In Training And In War Games Is Different From Each Other

Sir they Are No War tested Missile Unlike Western And Russian Counter Parts No Offence Same goes for Astra

AFM 2010, April:

Raptor pilot's comment to the opponents:

* To PAF/F-7PG: "Battle hardened pilots with eagerness to learn ; and F-7PG is an interesting asymmetric threat aircraft."

When Eurofighter Executives admit F-16 is better than Eurofighter in WVR, than who are you to make mockery ?

Dubai exercise, where Our F-7 PG participated and held exercises against F-22 Raptor and other contemporary aircrafts. Jordan F-16's. Turkish Anatolian exercises.
really.... post were he said so, on the contrary this articles bust the bubble....
The Aviationist » Exclusive: F-16 gets killed by Typhoon during air combat training in first Eurofighter HUD capture ever.

When Eurofighter Executives admit F-16 is better than Eurofighter in WVR, than who are you to make mockery ?

really.... post were he said so, on the contrary this articles bust the bubble....
The Aviationist » Exclusive: F-16 gets killed by Typhoon during air combat training in first Eurofighter HUD capture ever.

Dear, Missile are the ones whom can be fully tested without any war situation, many countries who develop them test them to their full potential, due to that they can develop new tactics and doctrine of upgrade current ones.

Hee hee hee.......noobs will always prove their worth.:crazy:...come back and talk when the Makhi has even a single kill under it's belt.......until then just enjoy it on the paper. :laugh:
How many kills does EFT, F22, F35, MKK, has under their belts?

Don't be desperate. If this link means something, EU project bigwigs won't be comparing WVR performance of it with F-16 and claiming it has upper hand in dog fighting. A single HUD claim.

How many kills does EFT, F22, F35, MKK, has under their belts?
you forgot Mighty low rcs JFT, J 10, J 11, J 16, J 20, J 35 Etc. .... .. may be this rule is not applicable for Chinese made...

Don't be desperate. This links means nothing when Eurofighter ig wigs admitting F-16 is better in WVR than Euro Fighter.

EF lack something in WVR that is why the are planing to upgrade its WVR fighting capabilities.

AFM 2010, April:

Raptor pilot's comment to the opponents:

* To PAF/F-7PG: "Battle hardened pilots with eagerness to learn ; and F-7PG is an interesting asymmetric threat aircraft."
Sir Understand What i Mean Im Saying that Why Don't PAf Best Fighters go one on One With Usaaf,Raaf,French Best

EF lack something in WVR that is why the are planing to upgrade its WVR fighting capabilities.
The following screenshot comes from a video recorded by the HUD (Head Up Display) of a Eurofighter Typhoon and it is the first (and only) Typhoon HUD capture ever made public.

It shows an F-16 in the wrong place at the wrong time: in front of a high maneuvering plane capable to point its nose when it wants to.

During a dissimilar air combat training (DACT), the “Viper”, in clean configuration and maneuvering under high G-forces, is killed by a Typhoon with a gun shot scored while flying at 8,200 feet, less than 5 degrees AOA (Angle of Attack), Mach 0.46, pulling 1.8G.

According to the source who sent it to me, the rest of the video shows that the Typhoon, after downing the F-16, continues maneuvering vertically, accelerating a bit to climb and descend again for a second shot on the same target.

The video answers to the some articles published in 2011 about claims that Pakistan Air Force’s pilots scored Typhoon kills during DACT taking place in Turkey, during Ex. Anatolian Eagle. According to such reports, Pakistani pilots on exchange with the Turkish Air Force, and flying TuAF F-16s, scored kills against RAF Typhoons in WVR (Within Visual Range) gun contests (even if no evidence was provided to support claims fueling the theory that the of fighter pilot tall story).

Since I don’t think I need to explain once again why DACT WVR is important and why any simulated kill should be taken with grain of salt, let me just add (paraphrasing someone else’s words:

Sir Understand What i Mean Im Saying that Why Don't PAf Best Fighters go one on One With Usaaf,Raaf,French Best

The following screenshot comes from a video recorded by the HUD (Head Up Display) of a Eurofighter Typhoon and it is the first (and only) Typhoon HUD capture ever made public.

It shows an F-16 in the wrong place at the wrong time: in front of a high maneuvering plane capable to point its nose when it wants to.

During a dissimilar air combat training (DACT), the “Viper”, in clean configuration and maneuvering under high G-forces, is killed by a Typhoon with a gun shot scored while flying at 8,200 feet, less than 5 degrees AOA (Angle of Attack), Mach 0.46, pulling 1.8G.

According to the source who sent it to me, the rest of the video shows that the Typhoon, after downing the F-16, continues maneuvering vertically, accelerating a bit to climb and descend again for a second shot on the same target.

The video answers to the some articles published in 2011 about claims that Pakistan Air Force’s pilots scored Typhoon kills during DACT taking place in Turkey, during Ex. Anatolian Eagle. According to such reports, Pakistani pilots on exchange with the Turkish Air Force, and flying TuAF F-16s, scored kills against RAF Typhoons in WVR (Within Visual Range) gun contests (even if no evidence was provided to support claims fueling the theory that the of fighter pilot tall story).

Since I don’t think I need to explain once again why DACT WVR is important and why any simulated kill should be taken with grain of salt, let me just add (paraphrasing someone else’s words:

^ F-16 Killing EU 3 times in WVR. This is what we call a Real HUD FOOTAGE

Back
Top Bottom