What's new

The Sukhoi-30 MKI: India’s Two-Front War Ace?

Saab kya Karishmayee writting hai Aap ki. Aap type writer par Ungali rakh dete hai or Thanks ke dher lag jate hai.
971183_622090841157651_215754183_n.jpg

Likely like this after India invades Pakistan and UN resolution passes against India:

Western front would be like 300 Turkish / Pakistani / UAE / Iraqi / Egyptian / Jordanian F-16 + 60 UAE Mirage 2000 + 60 Iranian F-14 + 100 Saudi F-15SA + 80 Saudi Typhoon + 100 Chinese J-10 + 100 Chinese Flankers + 150 Pakistani JF-17 versus 100 Indian Su-30MKI + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 30 Indian Mirage 2000 + 100 Indian MiG-21.

Eastern front would be like 150 Chinese J-10 + 150 Chinese Flankers + some Bangladesh fighter jets + 10 Malaysian Su-30MKM + 5 Malaysian MiG-29 + 5 Malaysian F/A-18 + 5 Indonesian F-16 versus 150 Indian Su-30MKI + 100 Indian MiG-21 + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 20 Indian Mirage 2000.

That's so funny. A tiny nation called Israel defeated the whole Muslim Ummah so badly that they still Shit in their pants if Israel threaten to attack them. And here you're talking about taking on a nation of 1.2 billion people. Lmfao!

I'll give you a hint- what happend in East Pakistan in 1971 would happen In balochistan if Pakistan attacked India again.

Israel and Russia will support India to fight Pakistan and Muslim Ummah.

That's so funny. A tiny nation called Israel defeated the whole Muslim Ummah so badly that they still Shit in their pants if Israel threaten to attack them. And here you're talking about taking on a nation of 1.2 billion people. Lmfao!

I'll give you a hint- what happend in East Pakistan in 1971 would happen In balochistan if Pakistan attacked India again.

Israel and Russia will support India to fight Pakistan and Muslim Ummah.

If Israel can beat an entire Arab alliance, it sure is possible Pakistan can conquer the whole of India :woot: After all, Mughals conquered all of India despite having had a very small army. IMO, PAF is a much bigger opponent to IAF than PLAAF is.

If Israel can beat an entire Arab alliance, it sure is possible Pakistan can conquer the whole of India :woot: After all, Mughals conquered all of India despite having had a very small army. IMO, PAF is a much bigger opponent to IAF than PLAAF is.

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg:large

You already tried 3 - 4 times and failed miserably. :D
U need to learn history my friend. There wasn't one united India at the time of mughals. This is 21st century and things have been changed.

In the event of a war between India and Pakistan, Muslim Su-30MKI pilots in IAF would defect to PAF, no? Woohoo, that enables PAF to learn all about the weaknesses of Su-30MKI. :p:

Last edited:
enders-game-tv.jpg

@Superboy I here Boy Make you MY ENDER ( CHEIF or whtever they called him in the end ) Now go Destroy Indian and entire Universe With MY AWESOME FLEET =))

Likely like this after India invades Pakistan and UN resolution passes against India:

Western front would be like 300 Turkish / Pakistani / UAE / Iraqi / Egyptian / Jordanian F-16 + 60 UAE Mirage 2000 + 60 Iranian F-14 + 100 Saudi F-15SA + 80 Saudi Typhoon + 100 Chinese J-10 + 100 Chinese Flankers + 150 Pakistani JF-17 versus 100 Indian Su-30MKI + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 30 Indian Mirage 2000 + 100 Indian MiG-21.

Eastern front would be like 150 Chinese J-10 + 150 Chinese Flankers + some Bangladesh fighter jets + 10 Malaysian Su-30MKM + 5 Malaysian MiG-29 + 5 Malaysian F/A-18 + 5 Indonesian F-16 versus 150 Indian Su-30MKI + 100 Indian MiG-21 + 30 Indian MiG-29 + 20 Indian Mirage 2000.
You Made my day man..Thanks for this..:rofl:

Your country blames anything on Pakistan and we should be ashamed of it? You should be ashamed of staging a drama against Pakistan and killing your own people for it. A major witness of safroon terrorist "Hemant Karkare" was assassinated in that drama so india should be ashamed for protecting terrorists. We feel sorry for poor souls who lost their lives to evil propaganda games of a warmonger country.
Wow, What do those guys feed you at schools???
Anyways, coming back to your point, You are saying that Ajmal Kasav was Indian eh..??
Have you watched the documentary in youtube about Ajmal kasav's family in Pakistan??
Ohh By the way, those evidences are for those who are really looking for any evidences, not for those who are ready to reject them under some god forsaken conspiracy theories..

In the event of a war between India and Pakistan, Muslim Su-30MKI pilots in IAF would defect to PAF, no? Woohoo, that enables PAF to learn all about the weaknesses of Su-30MKI. :p:

Boy you made my day. Go play your religious biasness elsewhere.
For example- all islamic countries including Pakistaan should first try to stop Israel from killing Palestanees brothers. If you have the guts. later you can come and invade India.
Note: post is not targeted at sane PDF members

as if it will happen..we fought 4 wars and none such thing happened nor in future.
Wait and u will see in Pakistan alone, it alone in some ways today too but even chinese will desert them.
no one wants to carry a dead weight along for too long. How long u think that chinese will pay for pak military?

Back
Top Bottom