What's new

Ancient Hindu-Buddhist civilization seal discovered in Pakistan

People debating over things unrelated to the topic. And all because EW made an inflammatory post and everybody got into the mêlée.

The issue really is:
there were people living here, and they aren't living here anymore. That's a lesson in what we call 3ibrah - what did they do wrong? Nobody's debating that! The other day I read they found entire cities dating millenia buried under the sands of Gujurat in India, and today Gujarat can't get enough IT dollars to care about what could happen again. Mankind is in loss. Time's one lesson is, mankind is in loss.

People debating over things unrelated to the topic. And all because EW made an inflammatory post and everybody got into the mêlée.

That's what hate when people post off topic.

The issue really is:
there were people living here, and they aren't living here anymore. That's a lesson in what we call 3ibrah - what did they do wrong? Nobody's debating that!

???????? what do u mean???????

The other day I read they found entire cities dating millenia buried under the sands of Gujurat in India, and today Gujarat can't get enough IT dollars to care about what could happen again. Mankind is in loss. Time's one lesson is, mankind is in loss.

Don't u think ur being hippocrate here, first u talk about how people go off topic and now u urself is doing that. Is India a topic??

Anyways lets educate u about the reality:

1. In India we funds millions of dollars for archeological department of India from OUR OWN POCKETS.

2. The discovery of which this thread is talking is funded by UN aid not funded by Pakistan.

3. :

- Gujarat in India don't have IT industry Gujarat is the most industrialist state of India.

- Gujarat's state GDP is = the GDP of whole of pakistan.

- No IT dollars only dollar from manufacturing industries in Gujarat.

Along with the converts ( i.e local Punjabis and Sindhis) there are many families and clans espeacialy in South Punjab which settled from other areas, in the North there are Punjabi Pushtuns and Lahore and Sialkot is itself home to 40% Kashmiri Biradiri (Dardic people...different from Punjabis..their ancestors migrated to Punjab a few hundred years ago from Kashmir).

For those who converted like Gujjars, Rajputs or the Jatts...let me tell u......the mind evolves with time...no offence though but Hindu elite of the time was brutal towards women (burning widows etc) and moreover Pakistan was home to one of the biggest Buddhist Civilization..the Gandhara Civilization (after which new Islamabad airport will be named)...it is a stated fact that these bhuddists were persecuted by Hindu elite..that is how in the end barely a few Buddhists remained in what is today's Pakistan !!!

Pakistan doesn't deny any of this identity that's why as i said the new airport will be named after the great civilization. It is the nature of human being that they evolve, learn something better and adapt it that is the reason CNN, CBC, ABC all major channels continue to repeat that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world at this moment !!!

ignore these indians they have have a knack for trolling nearly every indian over here in known for his trolling and derailing the topic i dont why but i guess they just hate us so much and then they say they r not pakistan centric;);)

i am glad this is found and researched upon the more we found about harrapa and its civilization the better. our archeology is not a very vast field but discoveries like these will help it alot cant wait to know more on it

indians stop the trolling and derailing the thread pakistan is real its a muslim country deal with it and get over the partition

Gandhara international airport in Pakistan?

Karzai will be furious.

Karzai will be furious.

Karzai will be furious.

lol Afghan were furious in the past too as pak was naming every one of its missile after Afghan kings Gaznavi, Abdali, Gauri :lol:

I don't think that name is final pakistani govt. is considering options because of Punjabi opposition of naming it after Sindhi leaders.

Along with the converts ( i.e local Punjabis and Sindhis) there are many families and clans espeacialy in South Punjab which settled from other areas, in the North there are Punjabi Pushtuns and Lahore and Sialkot is itself home to 40% Kashmiri Biradiri (Dardic people...different from Punjabis..their ancestors migrated to Punjab a few hundred years ago from Kashmir).

For those who converted like Gujjars, Rajputs or the Jatts...let me tell u......the mind evolves with time...no offence though but Hindu elite of the time was brutal towards women (burning widows etc) and moreover Pakistan was home to one of the biggest Buddhist Civilization..the Gandhara Civilization (after which new Islamabad airport will be named)...it is a stated fact that these bhuddists were persecuted by Hindu elite..that is how in the end barely a few Buddhists remained in what is today's Pakistan !!!

Pakistan doesn't deny any of this identity that's why as i said the new airport will be named after the great civilization. It is the nature of human being that they evolve, learn something better and adapt it that is the reason CNN, CBC, ABC all major channels continue to repeat that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world at this moment !!!

The question of religion came after a pak member started talking as if hinduism is inferior , and islam is superior !!
I hate this kind of thoughts like one s greater than other !!!
Can u find any text, SATI or burning widows is legal in hinduism/?
It was a cultural practice , which was eliminated with time !!!
U have to remember and accept some like this

Timur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U think people will still follow hinduism after this barbarism?
They will feel its better to change religion, than to die, its natural plus jizya makes a life abnormal!!
Even in this age of IT, not one sage or mullah are able to convert lakhs , how can they convert millions in that age of less info passing, and people in those days were more strictly religious than we are now !!!
How can see it?
It aint logic, that millions were converted by themselves or by beauty of one's religion !!!
There would have been conversions but not in millions and i feel this is how present muslims are educated about their past !!!

lol Afghan were furious in the past too as pak was naming every one of its missile after Afghan kings Gaznavi, Abdali, Gauri :lol:

I don't think that name is final pakistani govt. is considering options because of Punjabi opposition of naming it after Sindhi leaders.

We have more ETHNIC Pashtuns than the entire population of afghanistan whose 40% population is pashtun... most of these kings are buried in Pakistan.... so whats their to laugh abt kiddo?

As for the rest of ur BS... I got no time to embarass u more.

The question of religion came after a pak member started talking as if hinduism is inferior , and islam is superior !!
I hate this kind of thoughts like one s greater than other !!!
Can u find any text, SATI or burning widows is legal in hinduism/?
It was a cultural practice , which was eliminated with time !!!
U have to remember and accept some like this

Timur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U think people will still follow hinduism after this barbarism?
They will feel its better to change religion, than to die, its natural plus jizya makes a life abnormal!!
Even in this age of IT, not one sage or mullah are able to convert lakhs , how can they convert millions in that age of less info passing, and people in those days were more strictly religious than we are now !!!
How can see it?
It aint logic, that millions were converted by themselves or by beauty of one's religion !!!
There would have been conversions but not in millions and i feel this is how present muslims are educated about their past !!!

Hope u replace british made text books based on anti islam nonsense... You gave the example of timur... He wasnt doing anything for islam... he killed more muslims than hindus... heck even local muslims of rajput n other castes or origins fought him and died......... so spare us th nonsense.

It will survive longer then the Babri Masjid.
Don't worry, there is no gang of peasants with hammers sitting outside the uni, waiting to destroy it. :rolleyes:

images

212689-BuddhasPHOTOAZAMKHAN-1311016150-265-640x480.jpg

Gandharan giant buddist statue of Swat destroyed. Most of the Pre islamic monuments in Pakistan are under threat. Its just that Pakistani Hindus, Buddhist are too scared to raise alarm.

Pakistan's government sponsors destruction of Hindu temples too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lahore_temple_demolition

destruction of Ramna Kali temple of Dakha by Pak army

ramnakalibaribefore1971ch8.jpg

Hope u replace british made text books based on anti islam nonsense... You gave the example of timur... He wasnt doing anything for islam... he killed more muslims than hindus... heck even local muslims of rajput n other castes or origins fought him and died......... so spare us th nonsense.

We never read the correct history u know !!
The cong govt is suppressing real history, like suppressing truths about aurangzeb, timur n even nehru etc
I got to know all about this in online !!
And we dont study hate history like in pak school !!!

NOT every country does history distortions. Esp Not UK and India.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

We never read the correct history u know !!
The cong govt is suppressing real history, like suppressing truths about aurangzeb, timur n even nehru etc
I got to know all about this in online !!
And we dont study hate history like in pak school !!!

History is for losers to justify why they lost.
I study history to only get the perspective of losers, if they learnt from history or not and still boiling in hatred to settle their scores.

@Jayron... who destroyed the statue? taliban... whose restoring the ancient univ ... taxila university?Pak army sponsored destruction of a temple? ROFL... Pak Army itself has hindus... and ur article or proof is wikipedia? seriously?

@vignesh.... dont ur history books teach tht tipu sultan converted people..destroyed temples etc? while the truth is tht he gave grants to temples,his chief of army was a hindu,so was his prime minister etc?aurangzeb wasnt tht bad either.. also i was educated in Army public schools!i didnt read anything like you described.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom