What's new

Rakhigarhi is possibly the biggest Harappan site, say archeologists.

Because each indian i see claim that Pakistanis are under identity crisis but never any indian told me who Pakistanis are according to them?

You already know their answers, BTW I believe Pashtuns-Baloch have nothing to do with our culture except some Pashtuns getting assimilated in Indian population, so you shouldn't be worried.

Half of Indus Valley site lies in India still Pakistanis says it only belongs to them, largest IVC site in India must be a huge shock for them. :lol::lol:

Correction, sand bags sites lies in India. If Pakistan paid any attention then there will be hundreds of such sites in Pakistan. And largest sand bag site? And that to according to hindutva archaeologists. :sick: And in Pakistan since we don't have identity crisis going on, anyone can come and study IVC sites. While Indian goverment only allow Hindutvas to "write" their history :D

if aryans invaded india and they must have passed through pakistan aswell.

anyway if aryan invasion is true than who the hell Pakistanis are?

does aryan means iranian people?which if true than 20-25% of Pakistan population indeed is iranic
anyway as per indians who are Pakistanis?

Iranis and South Asians are mulatos, the original aryans were from central Russia. Pakistanis can claim IVC, Rig Vedic and Gandhara civilization while Indians Ganga Hinduism in north and Dravidian in South. :enjoy:

Correction, sand bags sites lies in India. If Pakistan paid any attention then there will be hundreds of such sites in Pakistan. And largest sand bag site? And that to according to hindutva archaeologists. :sick: And in Pakistan since we don't have identity crisis going on, anyone can come and study IVC sites. While Indian goverment only allow Hindutvas to "write" their history :D

The IVC and Gandhara are non-Nordic history, you know what I mean. :laugh: BTW those cities are made of bricks, go to school and learn some history and Urdu language properly warna honi ko kaun taal sakta hai, 'P' snowwhite . :omghaha::omghaha:

Iranis and South Asians are mulatos, the original aryans were from central Russia. Pakistanis can claim IVC, Rig Vedic and Gandhara civilization while Indians Ganga Hinduism in north and Dravidian in South. :enjoy:

Ganga-Indus also called Indo-Gangetic had a common civilization, its only the people east and West of Indus river who never had a common history. ;)

Ganga-Indus also called Indo-Gangetic had a common civilization, its only the people east and West of Indus river who never had a common history. ;)

Ganga hinduism is work of Pakistani Rig Vedic people, our greatest gift to your kind was caste system. Combined with native culture of Ganga it came out as Hindusism, known as Ganga Civilization by historians. :enjoy:

Ganga hinduism is work of Pakistani Rig Vedic people, our greatest gift to your kind was caste system. Combined with native culture of Ganga it came out as Hindusism, known as Ganga Civilization by historians. :enjoy:

Pakistani Rigvedic, did Cambrige University exist during Rigvedic period to invent that name. :omghaha::omghaha:

The term Aryan belongs to both Indian and Iranic cultures. Indians call their homeland as 'Aryavarta' and Iranians named their homeland as "Airyanem Vaejah" both comes from Hinduism and Zoroastrianism respectively. Rest of the people are just wannabe Aryans.

if you are going to use Iranian sources to support your argument, then you need to follow the rule of consistency, not pick and choose sources tat fits your purpose.

In Iranian - Avesta, the term Arya - refer to ethnicity

airyō.šayanəm "land inhabited by Iranians

airyāfi; daiŋˊhāvō "Iranian lands, peoples

Inscription of Darius the Great

(8-15.) I am Darius the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

if you are going to use Iranian sources to support your argument, then you need to follow the rule of consistency, not pick and choose sources tat fits your purpose.

In Iranian - Avesta, the term Arya - refer to ethnicity

airyō.šayanəm "land inhabited by Iranians

airyāfi; daiŋˊhāvō "Iranian lands, peoples

Inscription of Darius the Great

(8-15.) I am Darius the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

In Iranian tradition also Aryan refers to superior status just like Hinduism. :woot: Rest of the wannabe Aryans are in reality are the fake Aryans. ;)

Back
Top Bottom