What's new

Rakhigarhi is possibly the biggest Harappan site, say archeologists.

Have you seen this movie?

Delhi-protests-after-the--010.jpg

Oh wait. That's real life.

No time for you yendians to be watching movies. :lol:

Nigga be watching delhi but missing Karachi

local10.jpg

Oh wait. That's real life.

No time for you yendians to be watching movies. :lol:

Do you have google censorship in Pakistan that only filters out such problem from India, not from Pakistan.

Rape is an unfortunate social criminality, but the fact of the matter remains true. Rape is an epidemic in India. You yendians can try to score points, but the fact is that your nation, come again, your capitol is named the rape capitol of the world.

Rape is an unfortunate social criminality, but the fact of the matter remains true. Rape is an epidemic in India. You yendians can try to score points, but the fact is that your nation, come again, your capitol is named the rape capitol of the world.
......but in what condition your country is.....you never know.....because Rape is public policy in Pakistan.....

Monsters Rule in Pakistan; Rape is Public Policy

pakistan_rape_protests_1_10_13_1024x613.jpg

lol....score points on what.....rapes....
u really a delusion entity bro....
I gave u the article which says rape n pakistan is even worse than in india....
but ur eyes will nt see that..because of ur hatred for indians and hindus.......
really ...I hope ...u get well soon.......

Awaiting more from the excavation results.

Yes after hinduvas finally proved indian aborginals were aryans who spread indo-european languages. Now its time to change another historical and scientific fact, lets move IVC origin in to India lol

About time you folks stopped whining all the time. The Indus script has not been deciphered as yet and the entire project is a work in progress. Scientific facts are being established and researchers from across the globe are a part of this project. As for the Aryan Invasion theory, it has been scientifically debunked and most historians have thrashed it as a racist and colonialist theory.

One of the World's top Geneticists Stephen Oppenheimer has confirmed in this book that there is no such thing as the Aryan race. Every other genetic study conducted has established the same fact. This was also aired on Discovery Channel where a Danish geneticist made the same claim. It was previously believed that the invading Aryans destroyed the Indus Valley Civilization but that has again been scientifically rebutted Collapse of Mythical River Civilization Explained | Harappan Culture & Climate Change | LiveScience

Either you put valid arguments with evidence up for debate or keep silent.

Last edited:
I do not believe in AIT, I have spoken of AMT which I find more plausible now buzz up we both know you just come here every so often say a bunch of Bs then backtrack get banned for trolling and rinse plus repeat lol.

And what are the postulates of this Aryan Migration theory? And this is for those pakistanis who don't have access to YouTube Solving History with Olly Steeds: Aryan Purity Myth : Video : Discovery Channel

Awesome TED presentation by Rajesh Rao who is using the latest scientific techniques to decipher the Indus Script

Last edited:
About time you folks stopped whining all the time. The Indus script has not been deciphered as yet and the entire project is a work in progress. Scientific facts are being established and researchers from across the globe are a part of this project. As for the Aryan Invasion theory, it has been scientifically debunked and most historians have thrashed it as a racist and colonialist theory.

One of the World's top Geneticists Stephen Oppenheimer has confirmed in this book that there is no such thing as the Aryan race. Every other genetic study conducted has established the same fact. This was also aired on Discovery Channel where a Danish geneticist made the same claim. It was previously believed that the invading Aryans destroyed the Indus Valley Civilization but that has again been scientifically rebutted Collapse of Mythical River Civilization Explained | Harappan Culture & Climate Change | LiveScience

Either you put valid arguments with evidence up for debate or keep silent.

Another BS article, where does Nepal and BD come in? Aryans not being aboriginal is not a racist theory but a fact. How did indo-europeans languages spread? Let me guess its big mystery right? While aryans being indigenous Indians is scientifically proven right? :lol: The only theory people keep debunking is Germans/Europeans being aryans. But they also debunk OIT which is even more ridiculous.

Aryans as a race existed in central asia and were pure Caucasians unlike people of South Asia who are mulatos with considerable ASI in them. Do you see mulatos of South America claiming Europeans history? Same way Pakistanis/Indians don't have claim over Aryans. At this point probably no one is left in Central Asia who can claim aryans let alone mulatos of subcontinent.

So Nazi aryan theory is bs just like hinduvas OIT. The truth lie somewhere between, the only difference is aryans were pure Caucasians and hence more related to Europeans genetically unlike aborginals in India.

If we follow the Aryan Invasion theory, Supposedly, the Dravidians were driven Southward right? So since it is the people who make up the civilization, wouldn't the progeny of the Harappans be in the southern region?

Again, I am really ignorant when it comes to racial politics and demographics.

But then again, I always saw people who claimed to have ancient history and leeching of their ancestors are the same sort who have done nothing, and are far below in the civilizational scale.

I mean, look at the West, it is the single most powerful group of nation in the history of this planet. Even though they did have the Romans and the Greeks to lay the foundation, they did slip into the Dark ages, in the Golden Age of Islam and come back stronger than ever.

This why I love history, a person's interpretation of a historical event reveals their own prejudices.

IVC people themselves were mostly ANI because there is no proof of Aboriginals being pushed to South India. ANI-ASI admixture is 2500 years at most in population of North India.

Aryans as a race existed in central asia and were pure Caucasians unlike people of South Asia who are mulatos with considerable ASI in them. Do you see mulatos of South America claiming Europeans history? Same way Pakistanis/Indians don't have claim over Aryans. At this point probably no one is left in Central Asia who can claim aryans let alone mulatos of subcontinent.

Hey snowwhite, we claim the history of our own land, not that of Central Asia or Mars-Jupitar. :haha::haha: The term Arya came from Hindu culture, not to culture of wannabe Aryans, certainly everyone except Hindu and Zoroastrian heritage is a fake Aryan. I am sure your tiny brain still couldn't comprehend it. :laugh:

Hey snowwhite, we claim the history of our own land, not that of Central Asia or Mars-Jupitar. :haha::haha: The term Arya came from Hindu culture, not to culture of wannabe Aryans, certainly everyone except Hindu and Zoroastrian heritage is a fake Aryan. I am sure your tiny brain still couldn't comprehend it. :laugh:

Gawar Bihari ki phir se jalne laghi :rofl: ganga hindu culture is only 2500 years old.

Gawar Bihari ki phir se jalne laghi :rofl: ganga hindu culture is only 2500 years old.

Now, I got it, why Karachiwale call you with that 'P' name and why you call your own mother tongue with that 'P' name. :omghaha::omghaha:

And what are the postulates of this Aryan Migration theory? And this is for those pakistanis who don't have access to YouTube Solving History with Olly Steeds: Aryan Purity Myth : Video : Discovery Channel

The term 'Aryan' was a cultural theft by Europeans. You will see lot many wannabe Aryans here and there while in reality the term is only confined to Hinduism and Zoroastrianism without any racial or ethnic meaning.

Back
Top Bottom