What's new

Rakhigarhi is possibly the biggest Harappan site, say archeologists.

^^ not taking away puckistans sole claim to fame....jeez...relax

Forgive my ignorance.

What's a Chamar? and why is that an insult :-)

Ask your fellow Indians idk why it would be insulting but it apparently insulted your compatriots and a week later some chamar signed up and goes someone said bad things about chamar on this website lmao. :D

Ask your fellow Indians idk why it would be insulting but it apparently insulted your compatriots and a week later some chamar signed up and goes someone said bad things about chamar on this website lmao. :D
Ok we are chamars and we eat rats. :bad: :D I ain't sure what that means though.

But please folks, let's keep this on topic. :stop:

Whether in the form of Aryans, or in the form of Islam. We Pakistani people or settlers of modern day Pakistan are the fathers of Yendia.

This fact drives yendians mad.

I don't know you tell me? A commerical jet usually flies at about 600-700 KM/hr, so a three hour flight would cover about 2500 KM. Is Pakistani Punjab located 2500 KM from Haryana?

I think you missed my sarcasm. Saaro maat bhai you knew what I meant. :D

I don't know you tell me? A commerical jet usually flies at about 600-700 KM/hr, so a three hour flight would cover about 2500 KM. Is Pakistani Punjab located 2500 KM from Haryana?

Hmmm. Ignoring the plane, the size, the engines, the distance, and then making a biased guesstimate.

:lol:

Ideologically - yes :agree: and increasing :tup:

If wishes were horses, Pakistanio ne ab tak Pakistan ko Saudi Arabia ke bagal me pahauncha dena tha o_O

Hmmm. Ignoring the plane, the size, the engines, the distance, and then making a biased guesstimate.

Well he did say say Air India, which only flies jumbo jets, my estimate is perfectly fine. Tu rehne de yaar, gaali galauj kar, wahi suit karta hai tere pe :lol:

If wishes were horses, Pakistanio ne ab tak Pakistan ko Saudi Arabia ke bagal me pahauncha dena tha o_O

Well he did say say Air India, which only flies jumbo jets, my estimate is perfectly fine. Tu rehne de yaar, gaali galauj kar, wahi suit karta hai tere pe :lol:

The key word you used was usually, which lets people with a decent IQ realize that you are talking out of your ***. :lol:

When did you become a pilot Captain Roybot?

Ok we are chamars and we eat rats. :bad: :D I ain't sure what that means though.

But please folks, let's keep this on topic. :stop:

Ok on topic can you show me the number of digs where India has allowed international archeologists to come and examine ruins because as far as I know GOI only allows state run ASI to examine anything on Indian soil.

Secondly at what point do you Indians start entertaining the possibility that just because you find ruins that are from the same time frame the distance makes it highly unlikely to be a part of the same civilization? Why are you guys reluctant to entertain the possibility that India may have had its own civilization centered around perhaps the ganges river basin and perhaps these ruins belong to said civilization instead of trying to tell people that IVC originated in India because no body is buying it lol.

@Roybot we both know you are not so dense that you did not get what I meant lol.

The key word you used was usually, which lets people with a decent IQ realize that you are talking out of your ***. :lol:

When did you become a pilot Captain Roybot?

Oh bhai, "usually" because there is no one fixed speed! Speed differs according to the conditions. Don't need to be a captian to know that. :P

l

Yes after hinduvas finally proved indian aborginals were aryans who spread indo-european languages. Now its time to change another historical and scientific fact, lets move IVC origin in to India lol

But i tough hindutvas believed in Akhand Bharat? It seem Pakistanis reclaiming their heritage is finally paying off. Anyway congrats on finding yet another sand bag, i wonder how many sand bag type ivc sites Pakistan most have? Probably in thousands but we only pay attention to proper cities.

we are talking about indigenous civilization east of Radcliffe line and our ancestors had an airlift from Kabul to Delhi without disturbing your ancient snowwhite Nordic settlement. :yes4::yes4:

Back
Top Bottom