What's new

Anchor Jasmin Mansoor quits

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jasmine Mansoor quit Samaa TV after they rejected to give her security and asked her not to speak so openly. She was also threaten few months ago after election. It wasnt clear by whom by after her tweets today she has clearly hinted towards MQM... In meeting with PM Nawaz Sharif today she could not controll her self and started to cry.

MQM mafia must be tackled if want peace in Karachi and Pakistan

jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 8m

I could respond earlier because I did not know how too react ? How much violence should we tolerate ? Why is are the agencies Silent ?
Expand
jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 10m

I just want to thank the media of Pakistan today for showing their support solidarity with me and KHI ! I hope the government wakes up TOO

jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 6h

Yes I broke down and started crying for karachi
Expand

jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 7h

And requested PM to take serious notice of threats given to journalists
Expand
jasmeen manzoor ‏@jasmeenmanzoor 7h

Today at the energy conference by PM I informed the PM in front of every single journalist of pakistan to stop violence in Karachi

http://tune.pk/video/221812/khara-sach

Last edited by a moderator:
If our PM can't give protection to one journalist then how will he save entire nation from current mess and from internal or external threats???
@Topic, saw her tweet and also Rauf Klasra's tweets about the matter.. MQM is behind her.

She has left Pakistan leaving to canada. She did not got any help from PM either.

Good Riddance. I am not a supporter of MQM as anyone who has been reading my posts knows.
I condemn MQM making threats to Journalist.

But I did not find Jasmine Manzoor very Professional as a Journalist. She was always screaming at the top of her voice. Somebody should have told her that she has a microphone and she does not have to yell.

She had an annoying loud pitch voice and acted like a DRAMA QUEEN.

We need to have Anchors who are calm and get to the bottom of issues rather than this Drama Bazi like this present day Anchors e.g. Mubasshar Lucman, Jasmin Manzoor, Paras Khurshid etc.

Unprofessional Dramabaz Lallu Anchors ........ :wave:

What Drama Bazi ??? Dont watch who told u to watch ?

So thats why its ok to threat and attack ppl so they have to leave Pakistan

Good Riddance.

We need to have Anchors who are calm and get to the bottom of issues rather than this Drama Bazi like this present day Anchors e.g. Mubasshar Lucman, Jasmin Manzoor, Paras Khurshid etc.

why Jasmeen Manzoor cried in front of Nawaz Shareef ? and left media​

PMLN isnt any different than MQM thats why u are not condemning there actions. Nawaz Sharif is even not letting scotland yard talk to ppl caught on Karachi Airport who came back from UK after killing Imran Farooq

Well MQM is certainly a Mafia but Jasmin was not such a good anchor either. PTI bought her to bring their political activities into good image

Good Riddance. I am not a supporter of MQM as anyone who has been reading my posts knows.
I condemn MQM making threats to Journalist.

But I did not find Jasmine Manzoor very Professional as a Journalist. She was always screaming at the top of her voice. Somebody should have told her that she has a microphone and she does not have to yell.

Thats not the point!

MQM terrorists, thugs and mafia are the most dangerous thing in Pakistan, now I realize they are bigger threat then Taliban, because British Government/India most openly back them. I really dont understand Pakistani military/ISI, why they allow this terrorist party to do anything it wants in Karachi. Muhajir themselves are sick and tired of these MQM wallahs

PMLN isnt any different than MQM thats why u are not condemning there actions. Nawaz Sharif is even not letting scotland yard talk to ppl caught on Karachi Airport who came back from UK after killing Imran Farooq

For the first time in 15-20 years, we are seeing MQM out of Government. This is called real change.

Those people who were caught at Karachi Airport are in ISI's detention centers. This case is similar to Shakeel Afirdi and instead of U.S, its like U.K asking for his release.

We don't want to play a risk here. Scotland Yard may probe them but the U.K Government doesn't look sincere. Their influence is so much that even BBC couldn't release the harsh version of Altaf Hussain's documentry. I mean really Altaf is untouchable in U.K for so many years.

At most we could ask the British Officials to interrogate the people from Karachi, but no sir allowing them to leave. For your knowldge, there have been numerous trips of British officials in Pakistan over the last month. Thats the way it should be.

If our PM can't give protection to one journalist then how will he save entire nation from current mess and from internal or external threats???
@Topic, saw her tweet and also Rauf Klasra's tweets about the matter.. MQM is behind her.

I read her all tweets ... But my question is this ... MQM is badnam party ... Suppose I belong to someone different group but my group want to take political gain ... I threat to someone & use MQM's name ... People will think certainly this is MQM ... Could it possible or not ... MQM is not such innocent but I think this is not stupid ..........

What Drama Bazi ??? Dont watch who told u to watch ?

So thats why its ok to threat and attack ppl so they have to leave Pakistan

You are leaving in abroad ... Do you tell me how much time would be required to settling abroad..???

I read her all tweets ... But my question is this ... MQM is badnam party ... Suppose I belong to someone different group but my group want to take political gain ... I threat to someone & use MQM's name ... People will think certainly this is MQM ... Could it possible or not ... MQM is not such innocent but I think this is not stupid ..........

it is MQM supporters who are doing this, Media has been against them, now these MQM folks are going mad by threatening everybody

it is MQM supporters who are doing this, Media has been against them, now these MQM folks are going mad by threatening everybody

Earlier I often heard that media is slave of MQM and get scared ... Now I am hearing that media is against and has been braved ... Ironic :)

Back
Top Bottom