What's new

Anchor Jasmin Mansoor quits

low class drama by a greedy female journalits who wanted to make a fortune of hers, by just acting in front ganga noora badsha?
she knows how many Iphones given by nooray badshaa to how many female journalists?
if not what she thinks nooray badshaa dont know yet what is happening in karachi or queeta or even in peshawar?lol

U can thank PTI taking on MQM.

UK police want to talk to these ppl why hide them let them talk. I knew there was some reason for PPP MQM love afair and its proofed now. PMLN will use same card... Which isnt good. Must get rid of Altaf Hussain. Not all in MQM are bad hope some good ppl can take over party after he is gone

For the first time in 15-20 years, we are seeing MQM out of Government. This is called real change.

Those people who were caught at Karachi Airport are in ISI's detention centers. This case is similar to Shakeel Afirdi and instead of U.S, its like U.K asking for his release.

We don't want to play a risk here. Scotland Yard may probe them but the U.K Government doesn't look sincere. Their influence is so much that even BBC couldn't release the harsh version of Altaf Hussain's documentry. I mean really Altaf is untouchable in U.K for so many years.

At most we could ask the British Officials to interrogate the people from Karachi, but no sir allowing them to leave. For your knowldge, there have been numerous trips of British officials in Pakistan over the last month. Thats the way it should be.

Duno i was born here and lived in Pakistani many years....

Btw i can tell u life Altaf Hussain living and money found on him does not look good at all. Its all black money from crimes since he has no biz. Also life ppl like Nawaz Sharif has and story he tells how he made money here is also bullshit. Thats why most ppl living abroad hates them. PPL in Pakistan will not understand it.

I read her all tweets ... But my question is this ... MQM is badnam party ... Suppose I belong to someone different group but my group want to take political gain ... I threat to someone & use MQM's name ... People will think certainly this is MQM ... Could it possible or not ... MQM is not such innocent but I think this is not stupid ..........

You are leaving in abroad ... Do you tell me how much time would be required to settling abroad..???

Good Riddance. I am not a supporter of MQM as anyone who has been reading my posts knows.
I condemn MQM making threats to Journalist.

But I did not find Jasmine Manzoor very Professional as a Journalist. She was always screaming at the top of her voice. Somebody should have told her that she has a microphone and she does not have to yell.

She had an annoying loud pitch voice and acted like a DRAMA QUEEN.

We need to have Anchors who are calm and get to the bottom of issues rather than this Drama Bazi like this present day Anchors e.g. Mubasshar Lucman, Jasmin Manzoor, Paras Khurshid etc.

Unprofessional Dramabaz Lallu Anchors ........ :wave:

yes you are not and all of us here on PDF are suffering from dementia

low class drama by a greedy female journalits who wanted to make a fortune of hers, by just acting in front ganga noora badsha?
she knows how many Iphones given by nooray badshaa to how many female journalists?
if not what she thinks nooray badshaa dont know yet what is happening in karachi or queeta or even in peshawar?lol

just love reading MQM apologist's responses

PMLN isnt any different than MQM thats why u are not condemning there actions. Nawaz Sharif is even not letting scotland yard talk to ppl caught on Karachi Airport who came back from UK after killing Imran Farooq

So you are saying that the gov't of Pakistan is involved in the killings of civilians through terrorists? (something that the US has said all along???). And would you please quote your source...not sure if its home-made news or really from a reputable source like the BBC or someone from the Scotland Yard...

Wah, what a brainless people....she is crying in front of Pakistan's no.1 Fraud. MQM is that stupid to give her threats at the time of its own survival.....

Every problem in Pakistan is now due to MQM....I saw Saleem Safi rightly says that Imran Khan Declared AF responsible for Apa Shahida killing without any solid proof....but he did not named those who claimed the responsibility of killing his two MPAs in KPK.....what is that......

Pakistan needs Justice not chief justice .....the current mind set is the biggest threat to Pakistan not one single party.

I am shocked AF made only that little amount in 23 years??? Hassan Nawaz even better having property of more than 500 million pounds in UK alone......

Geo reporting that bhatta calls are being received in Lahore business areas....wondering MQM is now active in Lahore as well or Shahbaz sharif has finally stepped in this business too :)

PMLN isnt any different than MQM thats why u are not condemning there actions. Nawaz Sharif is even not letting scotland yard talk to ppl caught on Karachi Airport who came back from UK after killing Imran Farooq

If you don't know the behind story then don't speak. You only look more ignorant as most of PTI newbies are. One minister try to ask, so Scotland yard did press conference to not to mess with the investigation.

@Topic

PM did help her, also gave her security. But it is good way to get asylum so she use this weapon and left for Canada. There are many dramay baz who play same game to get asylum.

And wake up, PML-N did support PTI in karachi, silently but they did.

But come on PTI Dramay bazz.. They can make even everything a issue. You lost it, so digest and prepare for next election. You allegation will not save you in next election, like it didn't in previous one. And this time you guyz willn't even have that excuse that you were not empower to do so..

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmin is not the only one.........
Social Media strategy of MQM
MQM does not take kindly to criticism. Whereas the same can also be said of PTI supporters who start hurling abuses at critics, however, MQM usually kills its critics. As such, you will never see a common man criticizing MQM in streets of Karachi.

The advantage of social media is that to an extent it offers the critics the anonymity or at least provides them a safe location to criticize MQM. MQM, which has always relied on its intimidating and threatening tactics as well as death to suppress its critics, is finding it hard to control criticism on social media due to this.

So their strategy boils down to this. Get the social media commentor to reveal his identity or location so that they can physically threaten them. This is best displayed by tweets of MQM MPA Irum Azeem (Jalal) Farooque (twitter handle @irumf) and MQM MNA Ali Raza Abedi (twitter handle @abidifactor). Here they stop short of mentioning death otherwise it is pretty clear that they are going to beat the **** out of their critics provided they find out their identities and location.

The following four tweets describe in words of MQM Senator Haider Abbas Rizvi “Shoshal” Media Strategy of MQM. This shows the fascist mindset of MQM. Whereas in case of PTI its their supporters and not their leaders that hurl abuses, in case of MQM its their parliamentarians that physically threaten them.

In the below tweet, MQM MPA Irum Azeem Farooque requests MQM MNA Ali Raza Abidi to invite the critics to a place where they can beat them.

20130610-084923.jpg

In the below tweet, she is requesting her MQM followers to try to find out the IP address of the critical tweeps so that MQM can threaten them or shut them up by reporting them as spam.

20130610-084935.jpg

Mohsin Soharwardi probably a disgruntled insider of MQM or may be sidelined in Altaf Hussain’s tatheer policies is very critical of MQM’s policies online. Below he describes how he is being approached by MQM MNA to reveal his location.

20130610-084948.jpg

The below is a screenshot of a direct message (DM in twitter lingo) sent by MQM MNA Syed Ali Raza Abidi to Soharwardi threatening him.

20130610-085015.jpg

Though the above mentioned are just images, you can reach the actual tweets by following links in my following tweet.

My 2 tweets capture #MQM‘s “shoshal” media strategy: locate IP address & prepare bori twitter.com/2paisay/status…twitter.com/2paisay/status… @irumf
https://2paisa.wordpress.com/tag/irum-azeem-farooque/

What's this all about?

Did she do any program against MQM?

Duno i was born here and lived in Pakistani many years....

Btw i can tell u life Altaf Hussain living and money found on him does not look good at all. Its all black money from crimes since he has no biz. Also life ppl like Nawaz Sharif has and story he tells how he made money here is also bullshit. Thats why most ppl living abroad hates them. PPL in Pakistan will not understand it.

I didn't asked about their black money or ppls hatred ... Anyhow investigations are going on ... If once he proved guilty his politics would be end ... Why we should be so worried about it...??????

Well MQM is certainly a Mafia but Jasmin was not such a good anchor either. PTI bought her to bring their political activities into good image

seriously? everyone is bought up bcoz bbc showed documantry against NS and showed how he loundered money ...NS never even challanged that .. Bus ush k jahil supporters khuda bana k bethay hain ush ko ..aj ish ko vote deh gay kal maryian aur hamza ko phir unh k putoon ko ..gulaam hain mentally .. btw back on topic . rozay mei kisi pe tuhmaat lagtay sharam ati ha k nhie?

Ahhhh peaceful ramadan :)

there were romours that she might be joining Aab Takk but seems she is going abroad.

anyway it doesnt seem that MQM has anything to do with her case.

seriously? everyone is bought up bcoz bbc showed documantry against NS and showed how he loundered money ...NS never even challanged that .. Bus ush k jahil supporters khuda bana k bethay hain ush ko ..aj ish ko vote deh gay kal maryian aur hamza ko phir unh k putoon ko ..gulaam hain mentally .. btw back on topic . rozay mei kisi pe tuhmaat lagtay sharam ati ha k nhie?

What is your education Mister Educated? I am btw M.Phil.

What is your education Mister Educated? I am btw M.Phil.

whats ur PM education and qualifications .??.he passed his matric in 3rd division and his language skills is a disgrace for the nation ..may be he should go to meera for tution ..seeing this tax return , he might not be able to afford it so we should all donate some money for his education so that he will not embarrass our nation

u r MPhil and u still supported PML N ... i feel pitty for those who paid for ur education ... fidha tu kuch hoa nhie itna parhnay ka ..

Back
Top Bottom