What's new

Anchor Jasmin Mansoor quits

Jasmin is not the only one.........

btw u want to be everyone to be zombie like MQM and PML N supporter ? galiyaan inh politians ko ish leya parti hain coz they deserve it ..

Mostly PTI supporters are from middle class, they dont need to be khushadmi for jobs, favours and to get something done in their mohalas.. so when they are pissed they speak out .. bhie kuch tu loog honay chia who pressurize government ..coz ***** pakistan tu beer bakari ha ...jo marzi kar loo they will still butter up their leaders

whats ur PM education and qualifications .??.he passed his matric in 3rd division and his language skills is a disgrace for the nation ..may be he should go to meera for tution ..seeing this tax return , he might not be able to afford it so we should all donate some money for his education so that he will not embarrass our nation

u r MPhil and u still supported PML N ... i feel pitty for those who paid for ur education ... fidha tu kuch hoa nhie itna parhnay ka ..

Your behavior clearly show what education has taught you.. I don't feel petty, as you would be same.

first started "Jahil Supporters" , now you feel pitty since you yourself can't even defend yourself. Just for your information, knowledge is not something which gives you realization. Realization comes from your family background. And you have none.

Fullstop...

What to expect from MQM supporters even their own drunk leader Altaf Hussain threatens a political party and barking to separate Karachi from Pakistan. PMLN should officially call Altaf Hussein in Pakistan and to face charges/allegations in the supreme court !!

Your behavior clearly show what education has taught you.. I don't feel petty, as you would be same.

first started "Jahil Supporters" , now you feel pitty since you yourself can't even defend yourself. Just for your information, knowledge is not something which gives you realization. Realization comes from your family background. And you have none.

Fullstop...

:omghaha: ur post is really funny ..dil pe kiun ley gaya ha bhie ..i just satted facts

Jasmin Mansoor should hv gone on MQM payroll-
when almost all of your colleagues are corrupt and for sale- there is no point in fighting a lonely battle to put your life in danger- in current times its totally not worth it-

Any ways find asylum in some western country and get a desk job in some News agency- Good Luck-

Mubashir Lucman,Hamid Mir, Maya Khan, Sahir Lodhi, AMIR LIUAQUAT are all dramas!

the only guy I respect is shahzeb khanzada! he is straight forward and simple no drama

Mubashir Lucman,Hamid Mir, Maya Khan, Sahir Lodhi, AMIR LIUAQUAT are all dramas!

the only guy I respect is shahzeb khanzada! he is straight forward and simple no drama

Agreed ... But count another ... It is Kashif Abbasi ...........

height of BS there is nothing mentioning MQM's name in Jasmeens tweets and here we are allowed to continue 3 pages .. Thread reported

PPL who deny comments made by Altaf Hussain on lives speaches how can they say she is talking about MQM.

height of BS there is nothing mentioning MQM's name in Jasmeens tweets and here we are allowed to continue 3 pages .. Thread reported

Good Riddance. I am not a supporter of MQM as anyone who has been reading my posts knows.
I condemn MQM making threats to Journalist.

But I did not find Jasmine Manzoor very Professional as a Journalist. She was always screaming at the top of her voice. Somebody should have told her that she has a microphone and she does not have to yell.

She had an annoying loud pitch voice and acted like a DRAMA QUEEN.

We need to have Anchors who are calm and get to the bottom of issues rather than this Drama Bazi like this present day Anchors e.g. Mubasshar Lucman, Jasmin Manzoor, Paras Khurshid etc.

Unprofessional Dramabaz Lallu Anchors ........ :wave:

almost all pakistani anchors are drameybaaz .. except I few like Mr peerzada and sethi.. no professionalism, continuously taking personal stand on everything... furthering own agenda..

almost all pakistani anchors are drameybaaz .. except I few like Mr peerzada and sethi.. no professionalism, continuously taking personal stand on everything... furthering own agenda..

Please, don't even get me started on the unprofessional demeanor of Indian Anchors and their biased one agenda Pakistan bashing attitude and manner.

You can't resist the temptation and opportunity to TROLL, can you ?

Jasmine Manzoor was one of my favorite anchors and she used to come on Samaa constantly. She was a bold woman willing to take up issues other people wouldn't raise. I wish we knew more about who was trying to target her. Maybe it was the militants, her name is a Christian sounding name and minorities are often harassed by militants of the terrorist TTP.

Jasmeen Manzoor is likely to leave for Canada for her studies … It has been hinted that she has withdrawn her media portfolio to leave for Canada for studies purpose and that she will continue her life style in Canada … She got admission in a community college in Canada and got Canadian student visa on this behalf ..........
Mubasshir Lucman is also Canadian citizen and he helped her to get the visa for Canada … She had started admission & visa process about a year back … She is expected to stay with Lucman’s family in Canada ....

Please, don't even get me started on the unprofessional demeanor of Indian Anchors and their biased one agenda Pakistan bashing attitude and manner.

You can't resist the temptation and opportunity to TROLL, can you ?

please go ahead and name those Indian anchors, let me know how much Indian tv you have followed, lolz. There are bad channels in India and there are terrible channels in India. Even those who spew venom on pakistan are not unprofessional, they read from a script.

Back
Top Bottom