What's new

PTI leader gunned down in DHA-4, Karachi

This murder is for preparation to conduct an operation in Karachi ............

Yes Sir, and it should be Gen Babar style.
I can tell you Gen Moin is just as capable and will be willing.

If you agree with me it means it is a conspiracy to conduct operation ... Aagey aap samajhdar ho ... Obviously after murder all fingers had to be raised towards MQM ..........

IN KA WAQT ANAY WALA HAY INSHALLAH

MQM KI LIKHI ISI HAQOMAT MAY HAY

AB ZULM KIA HAY INSHALLAH JAWAB MILAY GA

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

If you agree with me it means it is a conspiracy to conduct operation ... Aagey aap samajhdar ho ... Obviously after murder all fingers had to be raised towards MQM ..........

Uh ... conspiracy.
You are more stupid that one could have suspected.

As per your logic, Altaf's ramblings for the last 1 week were also a part of conspiracy ?
It was conpiracy that first MQM's workers will cast fake votes
their videos will appear on social media
Altaf will make hate speeches
Altaf will talk of breaking Karachi of Pakistan.

Really ....

MQM's flush down the toilet was long overdue.

MQM needs to be found, hunted and erased.

she died in a street crime not target killing

hmm street crime???? the bullet entered chin & came out from skull....... thats target killing my friend.... as per latest reports she handed over her hand bag & still got shot......

It should be Gen Babar style, every little rat will be smoked out, and skinned on the road.

If it calls for genocide, we will arrange a genocide, but we will finish this menace, once and for all.

you do realize that it's exactly the same sick mentality MQM gained popularity in the first place?

405753_630880720272735_1345730650_n.jpg

The killings in Karachi could be all down to MQM.

TTP are being used as a scapegoat to divert the blame.

These Ghadars, with their Ghadari mentality.

Pakistan army has gone too soft over the years.

that's my question, why did MQM ended up creating a reputation that on every crime fingers are pointed towards them?

Uh ... conspiracy.
You are more stupid that one could have suspected.

As per your logic, Altaf's ramblings for the last 1 week were also a part of conspiracy ?
It was conpiracy that first MQM's workers will cast fake votes
their videos will appear on social media
Altaf will make hate speeches
Altaf will talk of breaking Karachi of Pakistan.

Really ....

MQM's flush down the toilet was long overdue.

MQM needs to be found, hunted and erased.

I think PTIans is more stupid who spread a conspiracy theories ... One who can be suspected then why he will do this that opponents register FIR against him on their first priority ........ Like IK did .........

Back
Top Bottom