What's new

PTI leader gunned down in DHA-4, Karachi

Now mqm is preparing for urgent press conference

as they did on election day so they make dhandli claim on their mandate but actually they were covering their dhandli and portraying as innocent

I want Pakistanis settled in UK to protest and give a dharna outside residence of Altaf Hussain in UK and demand his forced exile back to Pakistan. We should give dharnas outside British Parliament and everywhere in UK wherever Pakistanis are present. Its the time to save Pakistan, its the time to save humanity in Karachi. Please share this message and mobilize people in UK

that's my question, why did MQM ended up creating a reputation that on every crime fingers are pointed towards them?

PTI is political threat for them. MQM in the leadership of Altaf is using target killer and they killed her. This will threaten other PTI workers and forcing them to stay at home. MQM doesn't care of consequences, they first target, then kills them, and then condemn it.

Subject: Terrorist Altaf and British Law

Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to bring your attention towards speech of British Subject and mafia leader Altaf Hussain on 12th May 2013 he delivered from London via telephone. He said in his speech "If I order my workers now, they will slash every protester with swords, who are protesting at the Three Swords Square of Karachi". The civil society and Pakistan Movement for Justice Party (PTI) members were protesting against alleged rigging by Mr. Altaf Hussain's party in the recent elections.

The British Anti Terrorist Act 2006 states:
"(2) A person commits an offence if—
(a) he publishes a statement to which this section applies or causes another to publish such a statement; and
(b) at the time he publishes it or causes it to be published, he—
(i)intends members of the public to be directly or indirectly encouraged or otherwise induced by the statement to commit, prepare or instigate acts of terrorism or Convention offences"

Mr. Altaf Hussain has committed the act of terrorism that fulfils very first criterion of Terrorism as per British Law. The government in England must take serious and profound action against him to protect and preserve human rights of several peaceful citizens of Pakistan who are living under continuous fear after this threat.

One of the protestors from Lines Area of Karachi has already been murdered and identified as Muhammad Imran, a member of PTI. Several others are receiving continuous threats in the form of bullets wrapped in hand written letters which contain message of clear consequences if protest does not stop.

I hope that British govt. takes serious action against this brutal and cruel murderer residing in their territory.

لندن میٹرو پولیس کے اہم ممبرز کی ای میل
Bernard.Hogan-Howe@met.police.uk
Neil.Williams2@met.police.uk
Clive.Stevens@met.police.uk

People around the globe can email on this id and especially from within UK.

Altaf bhai had warned 72 hours well in advance. PTI should not have sent female protesters there. Everyone took the warning lightly.
Now altaf bhai will claim that PTI arranged this murder in order to defame and discredit MQM.
He can do it. He is a seasoned politician.

Someone kill that motta kofta in London already.

Altaf bhai had warned 72 hours well in advance. PTI should not have sent female protesters there. Everyone took the warning lightly.
Now altaf bhai will claim that PTI arranged this murder in order to defame and discredit MQM.
He can do it. He is a seasoned politician.
Gtfo and worry about bharot desh

Back
Top Bottom