What's new

PTI leader gunned down in DHA-4, Karachi

Ya Allah on ko jannat may jaga ata farmaye. Her struggle is over while ours has just begun.

****** COWARDS OF MQM TO ATTACK A 60 YEAR OLD. PURE ***** OF THE WORLD!!!! now that altaf hussain who is purely a swine is barking that they should capture the killers and most probably he will start fake crying too.

PTI leader Dr Arif Alwi says only aim of murder of Zara Hussain is to terrorize tomorrow's voters in Karachi

Shah Mehmood Qureshi : Zahra Shahid Hussain's murder case must be investigated. Without investigation, we should not blame anyone.

Infact he is only sensible person in whole PTI .........

We all extremely saddened by this cowardly terrorist act mafia organization called MQM.

As a first step what we COULD do is to ban this MQM propagandist and appologist posting with the nick "darkinsky".

This is extremely disgusting how he is glorifying and justifying terrorism carried by MQM!

typical MQM style response! kill and then condemn! and maybe sometimes even cry (imran farooq case) YA ALLAH is QAUM ko Altaf kaa ANJAAM zaroor dekhnaa naseeb farmana!!

i am sure men like him will pay for their sins in this life! baad kaa hisaaab tou hogaa lekin iss duniyaa mein bhi firoun kaa anjaam duniyaa naay dekhaa!

I believe this cancer requires surgical removal.

so let me get this straight, PTI believes in negotiating and having peace with TTP but they can't sit and talk with MQM? this is some seriously screwed up logic ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the link and all other reports say that the culprits were snatching her purse and after resistance they killed her.

But in light of the recent threats by Altaf Hussain, and also the statements by MQM leaders that 'agr puray 250 main re-polling na hui to dekhna phir'...you can't help but point the finger at that fat toad. 2+2 is 4...but let's see what happens in the investigation. I don't have much hope though from the police.

Back
Top Bottom