What's new

RT Anchor Quits on Live T.V

Still butt hurt after I told you facts about you country not being a country before 1947 :lol:
--
he which std ?
looks your fact argument
you lied to yourself
you just said in other thread you dont accept western propaganda
poor confuse soul
happens ..
get well soon

No, India didn't exist before 1947.
I know it sting ya bud.
--
ok
on mars in 2014
no nation like india ok
happy

link

RT Propaganda? What kind of Propaganda publishes its own Criticism. Do you see Western Media doing something like this?

dont listen to her lies, RT news anchor have a choice of their coverage, if they feel like not wanting to represent a certain news they can deny it

go look at aby martin she criticized russia and she isnt fired

The truth this hungarian trader wants to do this to get famous in the western/mainstream media. It often times happened that RT news anchors switched jobs ounce they get more famous and want to earn more money.

Lauren Lyster is a good example she became famous with RT and switched to the Meainstream Media like yahoo and even is now Bashing Russia without even mention that she worked for Putins channel, watch this Video

in the end Money rules the world and the american economy is bigger than russias. What else is there to say?
--
propoganda is part of diplomacy..
US doing since yrs.. now russia picking up
honesty is not best policy when national interest comes..

No, India didn't exist before 1947.
I know it sting ya bud.
--
did you solved Winston Churchill or Japanese father misty ?

Last edited:
RT did not cut her speach because Russians respect the freedom of speach. A classical Selfownage of America.
Good riddance. I hate when RT hires Yankees. Hopefully they fire all the Yankees and hire more English speaking Russians like in their Moscow studios (Marina Portnaya, Gayane Chickyan, Anastasia Churkina, Lucy Kafanov, Yulia Shapalova, Marina Kosereva, etc).

Teaches RT a lesson to never trust or hire these Yankee thugs, they are all the same pro-imperialist brainwashed sheep.

Never ever trust a Yankee, the dirtiest 'humans' on this planet. Even their founding fathers had to exterminate the entire Native America race to form the country they have.

The day this mass murdering tyrannical fascist Yankee empire goes into the scrapheap of history is the day peace will happen to the rest of the world.

These "proud americans" would even sell their SOULS for MONEY.

Um so very wrong...go listen to FoxNews. They basically call Obama a traitor every day and it doesn't make headlines and nobody quits or gets fired over it.

Obama is a insignificant puppet. When US media starts to critisize ROTHSHILD family or HALIBURTON, than you can come here and talk/write.

U.S.-based TV anchor quits Russian station during newscast
Disclaimer: Im just posting news dont blame me for whats in it :wave:

(Reuters) - A Washington-based news anchor for the Russia Today television network quit her job on air on Wednesday, telling viewers she could not be part of a Russian government-funded station "that whitewashes the actions of Putin."

Citing on-air comments earlier this week by another U.S.-based Russia Today presenter, Abby Martin, that Russian intervention in Ukraine's Crimea region was "wrong," Liz Wahl told viewers that "as a reporter on this network, I face many ethical and moral challenges."

"My grandparents came here as refugees during the Hungarian revolution, ironically to escape the Soviet forces," Wahl said, adding she was "very lucky to have grown up here in the United States."

Wahl added she was the daughter of a military veteran and her partner was a doctor at a military base "where he sees everyday the first-hand accounts of the ultimate prices that people pay for this country."

"And that is why personally I cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin," she said.

"I'm proud to be an American and believe in disseminating the truth and that is why after this newscast, I'm resigning."

Russia Today could not be reached for comment. The multilingual news and information network broadcasts in more than 100 countries. (Writing by Peter Cooney; Editing by Jan Paschal)
U.S.-based TV anchor quits Russian station during newscast| Reuters

Well, if she was such a 'Patriot' & 'a true-blue American' why work for a TV Channel that 'spews & spreads' hatred against your country & why not work for CNN, Fox, MSNBC & etc.?!
Also, why not mention your mothers side of the family?! Which I presume & I am guessing is from the 'infamous' country '20 Dolla Make you Holla', Philippines.
Furthermore, if you are a professional journalist why 'resign' in this fashion?!

Back
Top Bottom