What's new

RT Anchor Quits on Live T.V

link

RT Propaganda? What kind of Propaganda publishes its own Criticism. Do you see Western Media doing something like this?

dont listen to her lies, RT news anchor have a choice of their coverage, if they feel like not wanting to represent a certain news they can deny it

go look at aby martin she criticized russia and she isnt fired

The truth this hungarian trader wants to do this to get famous in the western/mainstream media. It often times happened that RT news anchors switched jobs ounce they get more famous and want to earn more money.

Lauren Lyster is a good example she became famous with RT and switched to the Meainstream Media like yahoo and even is now Bashing Russia without even mention that she worked for Putins channel, watch this Video

in the end Money rules the world and the american economy is bigger than russias. What else is there to say?

link

RT Propaganda? What kind of Propaganda publishes its own Criticism. Do you see Western Media doing something like this?

dont listen to her lies, RT news anchor have a choice of their coverage, if they feel like not wanting to represent a certain news they can deny it

go look at aby martin she criticized russia and she isnt fired

The truth this hungarian trader wants to do this to get famous in the western/mainstream media. It often times happened that RT news anchors switched jobs ounce they get more famous and want to earn more money.

Lauren Lyster is a good example she became famous with RT and switched to the Meainstream Media like yahoo and even is now Bashing Russia without even mention that she worked for Putins channel, watch this Video

in the end Money rules the world and the american economy is bigger than russias. What else is there to say?

Never trust a Yankee......EVER!

U.S.-based TV anchor quits Russian station during
Disclaimer: Im just posting news dont blame me for whats in it
(Reuters) - A Washington-based news anchor for the Russia Today television network quit her job on air on Wednesday, telling viewers she could not be part of a Russian government-funded station "that whitewashes the actions of Putin."

Citing on-air comments earlier this week by another U.S.-based Russia Today presenter, Abby Martin, that Russian intervention in Ukraine's Crimea region was "wrong," Liz Wahl told viewers that "as a reporter on this network, I face many ethical and moral challenges."

"My grandparents came here as refugees during the Hungarian revolution, ironically to escape the Soviet forces," Wahl said, adding she was "very lucky to have grown up here in the United States."

Wahl added she was the daughter of a military veteran and her partner was a doctor at a military base "where he sees everyday the first-hand accounts of the ultimate prices that people pay for this country."

"And that is why personally I cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin," she said.

"I'm proud to be an American and believe in disseminating the truth and that is why after this newscast, I'm resigning."

Russia Today could not be reached for comment. The multilingual news and information network broadcasts in more than 100 countries. (Writing by Peter Cooney; Editing by Jan Paschal)
When the shotskirts lose their effect, one should find other means to grab attention. She aint no blond.

Putler's mignons can no longer bare the shame of spreading the regime's lies and deceitfull propaganda.

So much emotion.People out there in Iraq,Afghanistan and Vietnam etc.that still suffering due to US so called democratic contribution and intervention.May she hates Russia due to her personal matters.But no one need to praise US.It is true US give
better facilties to their citizens.But what is US doing outside their country is horrible.

Putler's mignons can no longer bare the shame of spreading the regime's lies and deceitfull propaganda.

Says a guy that is brainwashed by the Yankee regime's propaganda on a daily basis. The same murderous regime that invades dozens of poor countries and rapes their women and kill MILLIONS of innocent people.

RT has done an excellent job in exposing the brainwashing propaganda of the mass murdering fascist Yankee regime and discredited the Yankees beautifully.

RT is the best!
I thank RT for exposing the Yankees and their crimes against the human race!

Says a guy that is brainwashed by the Yankee regime's propaganda on a daily basis. The same murderous regime that invades dozens of poor countries and rapes their women and kill MILLIONS of innocent people.

RT has done an excellent job in exposing the brainwashing propaganda of the mass murdering fascist Yankee regime and discredited the Yankees beautifully.

RT is the best!
I thank RT for exposing the Yankees and their crimes against the human race!

Those "Ancient aliens" tv shows on National Geographic have more truth in them than RT.

U.S.-based TV anchor quits Russian station during newscast
Disclaimer: Im just posting news dont blame me for whats in it :wave:

(Reuters) - A Washington-based news anchor for the Russia Today television network quit her job on air on Wednesday, telling viewers she could not be part of a Russian government-funded station "that whitewashes the actions of Putin."

Citing on-air comments earlier this week by another U.S.-based Russia Today presenter, Abby Martin, that Russian intervention in Ukraine's Crimea region was "wrong," Liz Wahl told viewers that "as a reporter on this network, I face many ethical and moral challenges."

"My grandparents came here as refugees during the Hungarian revolution, ironically to escape the Soviet forces," Wahl said, adding she was "very lucky to have grown up here in the United States."

Wahl added she was the daughter of a military veteran and her partner was a doctor at a military base "where he sees everyday the first-hand accounts of the ultimate prices that people pay for this country."

"And that is why personally I cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin," she said.

--
bravo..
for right or wrong..
she stood by her belief and acted,..

"I'm proud to be an American and believe in disseminating the truth and that is why after this newscast, I'm resigning."

Russia Today could not be reached for comment. The multilingual news and information network broadcasts in more than 100 countries. (Writing by Peter Cooney; Editing by Jan Paschal)
U.S.-based TV anchor quits Russian station during newscast| Reuters

The bimbo was either bribed by the CIA or threatened the job of her husband (who works in the Yankee military).
--
you dont accept western propogenda right only chinese one,,
you cant utter word here....you are the masters of propaganda...

RT is the best news channel in the world.

They expose the Yankee crimes perfectly.

RT is an island of truth surrounded by western propaganda mouthpieces.

Thankyou RT.
--
hee again blind eye .. sarcacism..
can you tell me..
can china come clean on propogenda ?
people who ban free speech dont have right to utter word for this thread

Back
Top Bottom