What's new

Analysis : What used to attack saudi oil facilities?

That is something KSA and GCC has to decide what they can do or will do with Iran ..You just pray that America did not jump in this war cause if that happen , Iran will even worse than Syria ..

I agree Iran show its Aggressive Posture towards its enemy, in a certain way yes it was brave to antagonize your enemy but if a war breaks out a lot of people will die on both sides .

I know ... war is no good ...

Be sure we understand it and we do calculations ...

Don't worry bro ... we did this to prevent war ... but people have no wisdom to understand !

We care about muslims ... Both shia and sunni people of arabia ...

& Pakistan is our brother ... I know PDF ecosystem doesn't represent pakistani people :)

@Indus Pakistan read with your open eyes and brain mate.
Clearly it looks like Iranian's did it which tells me

• they are dumber than I thought
  • they have bigger balls then I thought
  • they have indigenous technology superior to what I thought
now it raises the question what is Saudia, Israel, Pakistan, USA gonna do? Possible makings of a coalition of the righteous in the offing to attack Iran? Also opportunity for Pakistan to make lots of dollars?

Ps. It would be cool to see PAF F-16s flying in combat formation with Israeli airforce.

Clearly it looks like Iranian's did it which tells me

• they are dumber than I thought
  • they have bigger balls then I thought
  • they have indigenous technology superior to what I thought
now it raises the question what is Saudia, Israel, Pakistan, USA gonna do? Possible makings of a coalition of the righteous in the offing to attack Iran? Also opportunity for Pakistan to make lots of dollars?

Ps. It would be cool to see PAF F-16s flying in combat formation with Israeli airforce.
Why dumber? Iran sent a clear message to Saudis (and UAE and US) without any response. Total humiliation for Saudis and US can only talk about sanctions, but there is nothing left to sanction!

Why dumber? Iran sent a clear message to Saudis (and UAE and US) without any response. Total humiliation for Saudis and US can only talk about sanctions, but there is nothing left to sanction!
Because this will force Iran's enemies to align together. Frankly now it's only matter of time Saudia recognizes Israel and we see IAF flying sorties over Persian Gulf from bases in UAE. I am all for it. I ony wish Saudia attacks Iran and the whole region then is forced to come out with their positions. KSA, Israel, UAE, USA would line up against Iran. Pakistan would be forced to Join the coalition of the righteous. All in all a good result.

Not sure about Iran though !

So basically OP is acknowledges that the attacks were carried out by Iran.

Yep the cm and drones attacked by iran they used kuwait airspace to reach the target in abqaiq and khurais, my source claims residents of kuwait recorded video of drones and cm flying floating on local arab social media they used kuwait airspace to stay undetected from radars.

So the question is how advance is irans cm and drone tech ??

Because this will force Iran's enemies to align together. Frankly now it's only matter of time Saudia recognizes Israel and we see IAF flying sorties over Persian Gulf from bases in UAE. I am all for it. I ony wish Saudia attacks Iran and the whole region then is forced to come out with their positions. KSA, Israel, UAE, USA would line up against Iran. Pakistan would be forced to Join the coalition of the righteous. All in all a good result.

Oh, you're on that good stuff. :smokin:

I know ... war is no good ...

Be sure we understand it and we do calculations ...

War is a nasty Business my friend, War will never be easy , innocent people are bound to die .

in a modern warfare calculations are important but they go haywire as soon as some red lines are crossed , Iran might think that they have things under control, but trust me KSA will have the same thinking . I hope you understand my point .

Should Saudi recognise Indian control of Kashmir before or after they recognise Israel in your fantasy?
Saudia has already recogonized Indian control of Kashmir. Which camel you been hiding under that you don't know this. KSA's buddy UAE has even been dishiing out Al Zayed medals to Modi Jee just after he screwed Kashmir.

139301.jpg

War is a nasty Business my friend, War will never be easy , innocent people are bound to die .

in a modern warfare calculations are important but they go haywire as soon as some red lines are crossed , Iran might think that they have things under control, but trust me KSA will have the same thinking . I hope you understand my point .

To prevent innocent people death and for peace to be prevailed you gotta be ready for war ... it's been for years warmongers and hawkish people in the US seeking a war against Iran .. so far failed and God willing would fail in future too ...

Beside sarcasm, Saudis attacking Iran is something that would not happen .. they've already been engaged in their slaughter against Yemen and are more fragile to open another front ... a handful number of drones with small ammunition has turned the 1# oil production/exporter protected by billions $ worth of weaponry to a country needed to import oil and it just wasn't Saudis that hurt .. Bahrain hurt too .. Canada hurt too .. Gas pumps in the US felt it to ... Aramco entering bourse hurt too ... even SPR .. so Saudis attacking Iran just would be translated in what happened in this attack in scale of 10000 times bigger ... so it's hard to see them attacking Iran .. as their master have been on this route and eventually changed his mind.
Pakistan would never join such a coalition.

What strategic gains did this strike got Iran?
the France president previously demanded US to honor JCPOA and Iran to keep the enrichment at the negotiated level and guarantee the safe passage to oil tankers. we increased the amount of enriched materials and capacity one pressure to them, this increased the oil price in EU and east, we increased the level of what they call regional tensions and also most importantly we used other weapons to target the Saudis so they west can not insist on a negotiations over ballistic missiles.
basically we fucked whatever trump wanted to achieve.

Last edited:
To prevent innocent people death and for peace to be prevailed you gotta be ready for war ... it's been for years warmongers and hawkish people in the US seeking a war against Iran .. so far failed and God willing would fail in future too ...

I follow my Prophet, who taught his people to go to any extent to reach peace and avoid War . Trust me God doesn't Chose Side, he stopped after the death of Muhammad pbuh .

Beside sarcasm, Saudis attacking Iran is something that would not happen .. they've already been engaged in their slaughter against Yemen and are more fragile to open another front ... a handful number of drones with small ammunition has turned the 1# oil production/exporter protected by billions $ worth of weaponry to a country needed to import oil and it just wasn't Saudis that hurt .. Bahrain hurt too .. Canada hurt too .. Gas pumps in the US felt it to ... Aramco entering bourse hurt too ... even SPR .. so Saudis attacking Iran just would be translated in what happened in this attack in scale of 10000 times bigger ... so it's hard to see them attacking Iran .. as their master have been on this route and eventually changed his mind.
Pakistan would never join such a coalition.

So you are willing to risk countless of your civilians lives over a Gas shortage in few countries ? Is that how much the lives of Iranians worth to its leaders ?
As for Pakistan, we were never be part of this Persian and Arab war , Shia Sunni Conflict cause its a war between two cults who are destroying Islam . I would rather have both of Ayatuallah's and House of Saud hang for the crimes they did . Thank God Pakistan stay out of this ..

I will blame Iran for all that will follow
blame Saudis after all they were the ones cheering trump dumping the deal.

in Yemen Arabs fighting Arabs and Sunnis killing Sunnis
Keep in mind KSA never attacked main land iran or even helped any group to attack that big
450c19df07d49b93d040fa8c98d58453.png

The oil refinery in question is/was not shielded by any variant of Patriot defense system, period. I was wrong about the 'near' part though, but these systems were not active at the time of attack which is also an important consideration (reportedly out of magazine). Saudi negligence is the primary issue here.

Give a donkey an AK47 and it won't make any difference.
what about American bases in the Kuwait and Bahrain??
are you saying Americans are donkey??:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom