What's new

Analysis : What used to attack saudi oil facilities?

Bro ... Never trust in those numbers ... Sejjil-2 Ballistic missile's range is beyond 2000 km !

But ... you know ... 2000 km is a holy number :D

Soumar is +2000 km !

Soumar powered by a high efficient turbofan engine ... how can Hoveizeh with a turbojet and its higher fuel consumption go farther !?

It's not funny ?
I respect your opinion but in my opinion, Qods 1 probably 700-1200km range depending on warhead, Ya Ali same, Hoveizeh 1400-1600km range and Soumar possibly more but they didn't fix the engine problems yet so Soumar is not in operation...

Demonstrating pinpoint accuracy of Iranian systems to the world !

This is really important because we can do a lot of damage to opponent country ... Why do you think americans didn't respond to Global Hawk shot down ?

Because we can target their bases , ships , ... in return perfectly !

Why do you think KSA is not dare to respond ?

Because we can **** their water supply facilities & ... anything !

Then saudis have to go to deserts and ride their camels ...
I think it is a clear message to Israel too. When dozens of US sites, radars and equipment in the way were not able to detect the attack and do anything about it, same can happen to Israel too.

Its is either Yemen or Isreal/Saudi Arabia. Whenever anyone says Iran, false flag possibilities arise.

My first guess is the Houthis are not lying. That this is Iranian technology used by Houthis.

But if someone is crazy enough to say the Iranian themselves launched these, then it could be a false flag.

You can't even consider Iran doing this with the deal they made for hundreds of billions of euros with the Chinese. Iranian future is bright after that deal. The Saudis already lose with that deal. The Washington criminal gang loses with the China-Iran deal. China opening her markets up to Iranian crude to the tune of millions of barrels of oil a day will transform the economy of Iran. There is no need to get nukes when you have China guarding your back.

So if they point the finger at the Iranians, tell them the only options are Houthis or zionists carrying out this attack.

Exactly. I think they r in disbelief that center of Islam or sunnis cant take such a big hit from shias amd be powerless...that's my thought, ubuntu correctly identified they have a denial issue..
False bravado!

I am amazed at some Pakistanis who are constantly trying to prove that it was either Israel or USA which carried out the attacks..

Loll

War is a nasty Business my friend, War will never be easy , innocent people are bound to die .
we don't want a war and also the pain of the attack felt somewhere else than Saudi Arabia, they just get the bruises.

You can't fault the Yemenis for this Houthi attack on the Saudi oil fields. Why.?. Every ten minutes a child dies in Yemen from Saudi blockade.

If the Houthis want to use Iranian arms to destroy the rest of the Saudi oil production, nobody can blame them.

Their country, their way so pls mind your biz.
I only know that relations were not that bad.. you have to curse your own regime which has brought your country to the brink of destruction.. sorry to say..

we don't want a war and also the pain of the attack felt somewhere else than Saudi Arabia, they just get the bruises.

You hurt no to the extend you hurt your own people , look how much Iranians suffer from Sanctions .

let me be clear with you there are people in Iran military and political rank that want to drag US to a war for last 10 years, i take that as confidence over their equipment.

Sorry to say but against America , Your equipment is like fighting with sticks and stones against fully automatic rifle. But against KSA yes you guys are a even match .

Back
Top Bottom