What's new

Analysis : What used to attack saudi oil facilities?

So it wasn't a false flag.. This is what @war&peace is asking... because of course you haven't sold your technology to US or Israel.. Either Yemen or Iran has attacked KSA.. Isn't it?

Well it is like this

USSR/ Russia (Scud Missile Tech.) -------> Iran (modifies, extends, adds some bells & whistles) --------> Houthis (paint jobs, new names) ======> :sniper::sniper::sniper: on KSA ..... and then PAC3 fail, US forces and radars fail to stop or even detect... I must say that's a big win for Iran.

KSA should contemplate why did PAC3 or other countermeasures did not work? and I'm sure they are doing it right now
Rest, most of Irani members on PDF seem to accept that it was done by Houthis with Irani support... though some Pakistani members are coming up theories that it is USA or Israel.

What strategic gains did this strike got Iran?
False bravado!

I am amazed at some Pakistanis who are constantly trying to prove that it was either Israel or USA which carried out the attacks..

Loll

Well it is like this

USSR/ Russia (Scud Missile Tech.) -------> Iran (modifies, extends, adds some bells & whistles) --------> Houthis (paint jobs, new names) ======> :sniper::sniper::sniper: on KSA ..... and then PAC3 fail, US forces and radars fail to stop or even detect... I must say that's a big win for Iran.

KSA should contemplate why did PAC3 or other countermeasures did not work? and I'm sure they are doing it right now.

Rest, most of Irani members on PDF seem to accept that it was done by Houthis with Irani support... though some Pakistani members are coming up theories that it is USA or Israel.
They were over confident before Iran/ Iraq war as well and then the whole world saw what happened.. Then Iraw became over confident and whole world saw Saddam hanging till his death... Now again Iranis are gaining the lost over confidence...

I feel sorry for Iranians.. They could have developed very nice relations with the gulf states.. but they haven't

False bravado!

I am amazed at some Pakistanis who are constantly trying to prove that it was either Israel or USA which carried out the attacks..

Loll

Chalay bhai jo b hoa bura hoa. Laikin isay Ummah ka masla na bnaya jy Dono fareeq apas m gufto shuneed sy muamlat hl kr ly

What strategic gains did this strike got Iran?

Demonstrating pinpoint accuracy of Iranian systems to the world !

This is really important because we can do a lot of damage to opponent country ... Why do you think americans didn't respond to Global Hawk shot down ?

Because we can target their bases , ships , ... in return perfectly !

Why do you think KSA is not dare to respond ?

Because we can **** their water supply facilities & ... anything !

Then saudis have to go to deserts and ride their camels ...

They were over confident before Iran/ Iraq war as well and then the whole world saw what happened.. Then Iraw became over confident and whole world saw Saddam hanging till his death... Now again Iranis are gaining the lost over confidence...

I feel sorry for Iranians.. They could have developed very nice relations with the gulf states.. but they haven't
I feel both sides are equally arrogant and inflexible. It is difficult to say that one is totally innocent while other is a total devil. But I have said it many time that Iran in fact plays favourably into the hands of Israel since it keep scaring the GCC and they easily get scared and open the mouths of their treasures for uncle sam / zionists so that they get security guarantees.

Demonstrating pinpoint accuracy of Iranian systems to the world !

This is really important because we can do a lot of damage to opponent country ... Why do you think americans didn't respond to Global Hawk shot down ?

Because we can target their bases , ships , ... in return perfectly !

Why do you think KSA is not dare to respond ?

Because we can **** their water supply facilities & ... anything !

Then saudis have to go to deserts and ride their camels ...

Is a war necessary to prove your bravado?

Well it is like this

KSA should contemplate why did PAC3 or other countermeasures did not work? and I'm sure they are doing it right now

It wasn't from Yemen. Khothis being Iranian Mullah puppets will say anything their masters tell them to.

It was cruise missile attacks fired directly from Iran on Saudi oil facilities in Buqayq.

Imo, If a war between KSA and Iran happens, US will never ever intervene.

I feel both sides are equally arrogant and inflexible. It is difficult to say that one is totally innocent while other is a total devil. But I have said it many time that Iran in fact plays favourably into the hands of Israel since it keep scaring the GCC and they easily get scared and open the mouths of their treasures for uncle sam / zionists so that they get security guarantees.
Everything was nice till Shah of Iran.

Iran has involved itself in so many neighboring countries that it is now difficult to ignore it. In Pakistan, Irani support to anti Pakistan elements is very well documented.

This is the point!!! Pave way for the Caucasians to reclaim the lost territories from the Semites as the great exodus from the levant has already taken pace

It wasn't from Yemen. Khothis being Iranian Mullah puppets will say anything their masters will tell them to.

It was direct cruise missile attacks fired from Iran on Saudi oil facilities in Buqayq.

I can neither agree nor disagree since there's a lack of clear evidence but none can deny Iranian involvement. But one very important question which Saudis you try to find an answer is why did PAC3 fail?... Even there are US forces nearby in King Khaled Airbases... and they did not detect anything. If it is an attack from Iranian side then it is a clear technical advantage Iran has right now.

Back
Top Bottom