What's new

An Important question to all Chinese

I want to add one point here into the discussion and an appeal to our Chinese friends:
with growing power and prosperity so grows your responsibility in the world. Make friends not wars.

The original Chinese plan was to build up ASEAN economically and technologically to become the Chinese version of Europe (e.g. a close American ally). That plan went straight to hell. Vietnam and the Philippines, where China built dams, have shown they are willing to stab China in the back as soon as possible.

I'm pretty sure the CCP has gone back to the drawing board and the strategic goal of building Asian countries into prosperous and powerful countries has been thrown out the window. It would be insane to transfer technology and invest large sums of FDI to create strong Asian countries to oppose Chinese strategic goals.

We're back to leaving ASEAN countries in a technologically backward and economically fragile state. China will have to keep using less leverage and compromise with the Americans and Europeans. One against two isn't an optimal situation.

It would have been preferable to have two (China plus rich ASEAN) against two (America and Europe). However, it is better than one against three (including ungrateful backstabbing ASEAN).

I think China will pursue a more nuanced approach and build up Cambodia, Laos, and African countries. I'm betting that's where Chinese technology and money are headed.

Bengali's have never been invaders. They were the ones being invaded.
I meant Muslim world with which he was associating with...try to understand the entire post not specific part, creates confusion and you reach to wrong conclusion.

I meant Muslim world with which he was associating with...try to understand the entire post not specific part, creates confusion and you reach to wrong conclusion.

I know. I was just pointing out how little his people have contributed to the "muslim achievements".
Most of "muslim pride", is actually Turkish and Persian pride.

You first achieve something then jumping on Chinese achievements, look at your place in modern day world....you haven't contributed anything....even your brothers didn't wanted you and we know what they did to you back in 1971....:lol:

You are the biggest insult anyone can give to anyone....First do something then start pointing your finger.....Look at your country and improve it....rather than passing comments on India.....We gave you your freedom otherwise you would have been still oppressed by your brothers......

So let the talk on China and stop dragging India in it....

This thread is titled "An important question to all Chinese". If you Indians had no shame, you would not have posted your comments uninvited. Since many Chinese members put you in your place, I merely confirmed their viewpoint from a neutral perspective.

Maybe this illustration that I have found elsewhere can describe it better.
sislambd79201208131344873520_je%20khanei%20vada.jpg

Edit:

Second image was removed because some members may find it offensive to animals.

I know. I was just pointing out how little his people have contributed to the "muslim achievements".
Most of "muslim pride", is actually Turkish and Persian pride.

Wrong on both counts. 'Turkish' does not enter the equation until a lot later, and Persians, for the most part, were an integral but never dominant part of the entire Muslim world.

Secondly, not all Bangladeshi belong to the same race, only the language is same for 98% of the people.

I want to add one point here into the discussion and an appeal to our Chinese friends:
with growing power and prosperity so grows your responsibility in the world. Make friends not wars.

Well said.

But it needs two parties to make peace and one party alone can make war!

I don't understand why Vietnam government teach its people to hate rather than to love.

You can always turn up historical evidences and interpret it either as friendship or as animosity. If you have family, have you ever had some friction with your family members? You can either turn your family members to enemy or remain as close friend.

I am telling you, my study of Vietnam history shows that it is more mutual cultural exchange then war/conquest.

But, if you accept your government's brainwash and believe China/Vietnam relationship is aggressor and anti-aggression, I am pessimistic about peace. I read an article a while go by former Chinese diploma in Vietnam. He said China doesn't want to fight and Vietnam dares not to fight. Does he imply Vietnam wants to fight but is unable to? I guess perhaps so.

Education! Education!

You Vietnamese need a lot capability of independent and critical thinking, which only education can award, not brainwash.

In fact, I always thought the Chinese and the Vietnamese should be very close. I actually helped Vietnamese refugees in N. American decades back. They were so poor and helpless. But Internet Vietnamese really teach me a lesson, a bad lesson. But I still hope it is not true: it's only internet.

The original Chinese plan was to build up ASEAN economically and technologically to become the Chinese version of Europe (e.g. a close American ally). That plan went straight to hell. Vietnam and the Philippines, where China built dams, have shown they are willing to stab China in the back as soon as possible.

I'm pretty sure the CCP has gone back to the drawing board and the strategic goal of building Asian countries into prosperous and powerful countries has been thrown out the window. It would be insane to transfer technology and invest large sums of FDI to create strong Asian countries to oppose Chinese strategic goals.

We're back to leaving ASEAN countries in a technologically backward and economically fragile state. China will have to keep using less leverage and compromise with the Americans and Europeans. One against two isn't an optimal situation.

It would have been preferable to have two (China plus rich ASEAN) against two (America and Europe). However, it is better than one against three (including ungrateful backstabbing ASEAN).

I think China will pursue a more nuanced approach and build up Cambodia, Laos, and African countries. I'm betting that's where Chinese technology and money are headed.

Why does China not assist Muslim Asian countries such as Indonesia and BD?

We are not anti-Chinese and would take China's side over that of the West any day of the week.

Why does China not assist Muslim Asian countries such as Indonesia and BD?

We are not anti-Chinese and would take China's side over that of the West any day of the week.

Probably because they themselves are trying to solve their "Muslim" problem. For the love of all things sane--please do some research before you proceed to declare your un-dying loyalty and admiration.

This thread is titled "An important question to all Chinese". If you Indians had no shame, you would not have posted your comments uninvited. Since many Chinese members put you in your place, I merely confirmed their viewpoint from a neutral perspective.

Edit:

It is a matter of personal taste and opinion as to whether the former illustration is better and more eloquent, or the following picture expresses the idea better. In any case, they probably serve the same purpose. Both collected from the same source.

sislambd79201208131344873520_india.jpg

I personally do not like the latter picture that much because of the possible suffering and humiliation to the animal involved. It could be an insult to the creature to be painted in Indian colours.

Wrong on both counts. 'Turkish' does not enter the equation until a lot later, and Persians, for the most part, were an integral but never dominant part of the entire Muslim world.

Secondly, not all Bangladeshi belong to the same race, only the language is same for 98% of the people.

You seem to be violent, radically anti indian, pro theocracy type of Guy. Chill out.

Edit:

It is a matter of personal taste and opinion as to whether the former illustration is better and more eloquent, or the following picture expresses the idea better. In any case, they probably serve the same purpose. Both collected from the same source.

sislambd79201208131344873520_india.jpg

I personally do not like the latter picture that much because of the possible suffering and humiliation to the animal involved. It could be an insult to the creature to be painted in Indian colours.
Poor Bangladeshi, do you have anything of your own country you can feel proud of. Even one thing :lol: and you make fun of a poor creature being tortured, maybe it reminds you of the way you were tortured sometime. Is that why you like that pic so much, reminds you of yourself and your country situation.

Probably because they themselves are trying to solve their "Muslim" problem. For the love of all things sane--please do some research before you proceed to declare your un-dying loyalty and admiration.

LOL.

You are quite an ignorant poster aren't you?

China has already opened it's massive market to BD. BD's exports to China in apparels are rocketing as we speak. It seems a deliberate Chinese policy to make BD less dependent on the West.

We would like China to take that a little further and transfer technology and greater capital as not only would that make as stronger but would give them stronger allies. BD people are anti-India and anti-West anyway and so would be automatically side with China against these two.

China really has no issue with Muslims unlike some others.

And why do you have a Muslim monument as your avatar since you are clearly anti-Muslim?

Their Hui Muslim population seems to be doing well, without many complaints. Many Bangladeshis, other Muslims from many countries are on Chinese gov't scholarships to study in many Chinese universities. Trade relations thrive. As a result, any misunderstanding between some Uighurs and some Han Chinese could be better alleviated by parties that are close to both these groups and that are trusted by both these groups. And if China provides some sort of tacit or behind-the-curtains confirmation of backing up Bangladesh against any Hindutva radical expansionist terrorist ideology like Akhand Bharat, then all agents of Hindutvas could also be kicked out from BD, perhaps.

LOL.

You are quite an ignorant poster aren't you?

China has already opened it's massive market to BD. BD's exports to China in apparels are rocketing as we speak. It seems a deliberate Chinese policy to make BD less dependent on the West.

We would like China to take that a little further and transfer technology and greater capital as not only would that make as stronger but would give them stronger allies. BD people are anti-India and anti-West anyway and so would be automatically side with China against these two.

China really has no issue with Muslims unlike some others.

And why do you have a Muslim monument as your avatar since you are clearly anti-Muslim?

Well, about the part in bold, as much as some people would like things to be simple 'black and white', some things in life are a little more nuanced than that. A lot of people in BD are very much mesmerized by the West perhaps mostly as a legacy of British rule (even BD constitution, legal system etc are derived from British ones). And sadly, there is a large chunk of mostly BAL ideologues who are enchanted with everything Shantiniketoni or Brahminist, no matter what their dhoti clad Dadababus do, they would praise them.

Poor Bangladeshi, do you have anything of your own country you can feel proud of. Even one thing :lol: and you make fun of a poor creature being tortured, maybe it reminds you of the way you were tortured sometime. Is that why you like that pic so much, reminds you of yourself and your country situation.

Don't discuss irrelevant issues here. That is one thing you/many others need to learn from the Chinese as well. They work hard, do not dilly dally (compared to you lot), and they make rapid progress as a result. Open a new thread if you have questions to ask about BD.

You seem to be violent, radically anti indian, pro theocracy type of Guy. Chill out.

This thread is not about me, those illustrations have already been circulating in many Bangladeshi discussion boards, if you like. Let's get back to the discussion.

Well, about the part in bold, as much as some people would like things to be simple 'black and white', some things in life are a little more nuanced than that. A lot of people in BD are very much mesmerized by the West perhaps mostly as a legacy of British rule (even BD constitution, legal system etc are derived from British ones). And sadly, there is a large chunk of mostly BAL ideologues who are enchanted with everything Shantiniketoni or Brahminist, no matter what their dhoti clad Dadababus do, they would praise them.

This is something that will not really be an issue into the future.

The West is losing it's supremacy and less and less non-Westerners will be in awe of them any more, including Bdeshis

And the obsession with India is only restricted to BAL ideologues that will again not be an issue into the future.

Simply BD Muslims are anti India and anti-West instinctively.

The West is losing it's supremacy and less and less non-Westerners will be in awe of them any more, including Bdeshis

And the obsession with India is only restricted to BAL ideologues that will again not be an issue into the future.

Let's avoid this discussion here, let the Chinese members answer to the question asked. We can discuss elsewhere.

The only people who have any capacity to challenge the west is East Asia. Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China. I fail to see how the middle east and South Asia fit into this. And East Asian nations hate each others guts.

Take away China, japan, Korea, and it's western domination of the product markets.

Let's avoid this discussion here, let the Chinese members answer to the question asked. We can discuss elsewhere.

I do not care for your opinion, as all that matters is ur Govt opinion and policy, which is in favour of India. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom