What's new

An Important question to all Chinese

u can close your eyes. But I don't see any country close to US right now. China and India hold the promise, but its not not fulfilled. So better not to be complacent. The next 3 decades are the most important period.

Will India slip into the Fourth World?

You don't? Seriously?

China has an $8 trillion GDP for 2012. U.S. is at $15 trillion. Given the differential growth rates, China (8% growth + 3% average currency appreciation = 11% growth relative to the U.S.) is widely expected to surpass the U.S. economy (2% growth) within 10 years.

China's defense budget is $106 billion per year and it's growing at roughly 10% each year. The U.S. defense budget is around $600 billion (excluding extraordinary charges for wars) and it is about to be cut by $100 billion each year ($50 billion per year cut already agreed to and another $50 under sequestration starting in January 2013).

Also, Diamond_Gold is correct. China's economy consistently outgrows the Indian economy. I think this year China's growth will exceed India's by about 2%. At this rate, it will take an eternity for India to catch China. Certainly, not within our lifetime.

You Indians really should stop trying to compare pathetic India to China. China has electricity. 300 million Indians don't have ANY electricity. Also, the electricity goes out in large parts of India periodically. You guys are deep in the Third World and it's getting worse.

Your Indian currency keeps falling (e.g. it dropped 25% to 56 rupees per U.S. dollar in the last year). Also, your country and companies are heavily indebted at Greek-like levels. If you Indians don't slip into the Fourth World, it would be a miracle.

Also, Diamond_Gold is correct. China's economy consistently outgrows the Indian economy. I think this year China's growth will exceed India's by about 2%. At this rate, it will take an eternity for India to catch China. Certainly, not within our lifetime.
someday US also had high growth rates HIGHER THEN YOURS. It doesn't continue forever? OR ELSE HOW WOULD YOU EVER CATCH UP WITH US IF IT HAD ALWAYS KEPT GROWING MORE THEN YOU? :lol: Whereas in case of China you assume it will keep on growing so high and more then India ALWAYS. don't be a clown.

seems funny you have to teach like 1st grade kids to ccp puppets.

and sceondly CCP numbers are not at all trustworthy. only CCP can give numbers so that China grows more then 2% above every country for eternity. :lol:

someday US also had high growth rates HIGHER THEN YOURS. It doesn't continue forever? OR ELSE HOW WOULD YOU EVER CATCH UP WITH US IF IT HAD ALWAYS KEPT GROWING MORE THEN YOU? :lol: Whereas in case of China you assume it will keep on growing so high ALWAYS. don't be a clown.

seems funny you have to teach like 1st grade kids to ccp puppets.

Chinese have their act together. The last 30 years prove it.

Indians are a motley crew of misfits. You guys can't do anything right.

That's the difference between Chinese and Indians. Our futures diverge, because we're two very different peoples (whether due to genetics and/or culture). Chinese are Olympic gold medalists. Indians are always at the end of the pack. I don't think that will change.

Chinese have their act together. The last 30 years prove it.

Indians are a motley crew of misfits. You guys can't do anything right.

That's the difference between Chinese and Indians. Our futures diverge, because we're two very different peoples. Chinese are Olympic gold medalists. Indians are always at the end of the pack. I don't think that will change.

Now I can see you are not matured enough to face the reality of Indian growth. You are just good for internet humour.

China's economic growth is very impressive for it has actually uplifted hundreds of millions of its citizens from abject poverty within less than a generation. India stands in stark contrast with the largest number of hungry, illiterate, sanitationless and Hindutva radicals. I think Chinese growth model provides many important learning points for many struggling third world countries in South Asia, Africa, Latin America, and elsewhere.

And western science and technologies are all through Chinese innovations/inventions: paper, printing, magnetism, gun powder, paper money, credit...

Without science and technology from the Muslim world, the Western world would still be leading uncivilized lives in public. They are still immoral, by and large, but through some 'accidents of nature' they had taken a quantum leap ahead of the rest of the world specially through the Industrial Revolution which first started in UK. Things are slowly returning to their natural order.

Without science and technology from the Muslim world, the Western world would still be leading uncivilized lives in public. They are still immoral, by and large, but through some 'accidents of nature' they had taken a quantum leap ahead of the rest of the world specially through the Industrial Revolution which first started in UK. Things are slowly returning to their natural order.
What science and technology are you talking about Muslim world....you can't compare yourself with Chinese.....they have been Innovators for Centuries, while you have always been Invaders.

China's economic growth is very impressive for it has actually uplifted hundreds of millions of its citizens from abject poverty within less than a generation. India stands in stark contrast with the largest number of hungry, illiterate, sanitationless and Hindutva radicals. I think Chinese growth model provides many important learning points for many struggling third world countries in South Asia, Africa, Latin America, and elsewhere.
You a-hole...you have to bring India everywhere......what has your country done......STFU................

What science and technology are you talking about Muslim world....you can't compare yourself with Chinese.....they have been Innovators for Centuries, while you have always been Invaders.

You a-hole...you have to bring India everywhere......what has your country done......STFU................

You hindutva illiterate (there is no bigger insult perhaps), go learn about Andalusia first. That is a good starting point. India is a failure, it was Indians that brought India to this discussion. Some Chinese members showed them their place, and I just confirmed the Chinese view point from a neutral stance. Don't get your dhoti in a twist. You'd better get used to reality.

I want to add one point here into the discussion and an appeal to our Chinese friends:
with growing power and prosperity so grows your responsibility in the world. Make friends not wars.

You hindutva illiterate (there is no bigger insult perhaps), go learn about Andalusia first. That is a good starting point. India is a failure, it was Indians that brought India to this discussion. Some Chinese members showed them their place, and I just confirmed the Chinese view point from a neutral stance. Don't get your dhoti in a twist. You'd better get used to reality.
You first achieve something then jumping on Chinese achievements, look at your place in modern day world....you haven't contributed anything....even your brothers didn't wanted you and we know what they did to you back in 1971....:lol:

You are the biggest insult anyone can give to anyone....First do something then start pointing your finger.....Look at your country and improve it....rather than passing comments on India.....We gave you your freedom otherwise you would have been still oppressed by your brothers......

So let the talk on China and stop dragging India in it....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom