What's new

An Important question to all Chinese

@terranMarine:
It is a Chinese song, translated into Vietnamese. So I call Chinese/Vietnamese song. How do you like me to name the song "Shanghai haven"? There are a lot of Chinese songs translated into Vietnamese. Many Vietnamese can sing the song in both languages.

Besides, there are lot of other things we copy or you call "steal" from China. :rofl:

Vietnam must lack of talents of song writers and need to borrow Chinese songs to entertain its people. Please continue to listen to Chinese songs i know they sound nice. So what else do you copy / steal from China other than songs? :D

Vietnam must lack of talents of song writers and need to borrow Chinese songs to entertain its people. Please continue to listen to Chinese songs i know they sound nice. So what else do you copy / steal from China other than songs? :D

Stay away from trolling at every opportunity. This thread is largely free of BS and your unnecessarily sarcastic comments just might start another war of words.

China and India need not be complacent with the recent success. There is still lot more to be done. They are still not where they can claim the no 1 position. US still rules the world. Next 2-3 decades will make picture more clearer, or they could also end up like Japan,Germany or Soviet Union.

Thanks for opening this 'copycat' door. Now we can examine modern day China and see how much the Chinese 'copycatted' from the West. So tell us, the PLA salute the same way Western militaries do. Why?

China and India need not be complacent with the recent success. There is still lot more to be done. They are still not where they can claim the no 1 position. US still rules the world. Next 2-3 decades will make picture more clearer, or they could also end up like Japan,Germany or Soviet Union.

LOLOL at the indian's itch backside, always LOVE to speakon behalf of others, and for actually believing in their own BS.

I just saw the movie Aftershock (2010). It's a beautiful movie that spans 32 years from the 1976 Tangshan earthquake to 2008 and shows the changing face of China.

After a massive earthquake hits Tangshan in 1976, two seven-year-old twins are trapped beneath the rubble. Rescuers can save only one child, and their mother must make a heart-breaking decision. Left for dead, the other twin miraculously survives but having overheard her mother's choice, refuses to reveal her identity. Winner of three Asian Film Awards in 2011. Directed by Feng Xiaogang and stars Xu Fan, Zhang Jingchu and Li Chen. (From China, in Mandarin) (Drama)

LOLOL at the indian's itch backside, always LOVE to speakon behalf of others, and for actually believing in their own BS.

u can close your eyes. But I don't see any country close to US right now. China and India hold the promise, but its not not fulfilled. So better not to be complacent. The next 3 decades are the most important period.

u can close your eyes. But I don't see any country close to US right now. China and India hold the promise, but its not not fulfilled. So better not to be complacent. The next 3 decades are the most important period.

LOLOL... India???????????? not in our life times (even our average life span is about 90 years as per my government's projection).

In 2002, China only had 11 companies in the Fortune Global 500.

A decade later, it has risen to 73.

Is that fast enough, or should we go even faster?:wave:

AFP: China ascends to number two on Fortune 500

rSNaQ.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom