What's new

Amazing Cricket - Aus vs India

Nah they were paying only $1.10 for Australia. Whts the point of that.

point? ummm not losing a hundred dollars and winning some cash :p:P:p:P:P

cricket ko maro goli phly ye batao ke thread starter DelhiDareDevil
phir kiyoon ban ho gya ?

dont know most probably trolling against pakistan thats for sure :p:P:P

they are resting him!! Apparantly they feel they have won the series so they can afford to do this!

India 161 All out.

Aus 148 in 20 Overs?????

Still you blame on Pitch or Poor Batting.

I will directly Blame to BCI who always allows Flat pitches in india , that's why India always struggles on Green and damp pitches.

Kohli resists but Australia on course

Australia v India, 3rd Test, Perth, 3rd day
Australia make it 3-0 with big win

:rofl: 3 tests and all in three or four days finished

India 161 All out.

Aus 148 in 20 Overs?????

Still you blame on Pitch or Poor Batting.

I will directly Blame to BCI who always allows Flat pitches in india , that's why India always struggles on Green and damp pitches.

the have won world cup in flat pitches

And its over in 2.5 days lol

Would you believe it a test match to get over in just 2.5 days....even bangladesh would have resisted more than this .....after seeing this i would say i am proud of you bangladesh who instead of their weak batting still managed to get more then 300 runs in england against them

And you lost on flat pitches.
Thats Too much! Even in indian flat pitches we have the best record against any team ... just check it out and google it..
When T20 tournaments happens in Karachi's flat pitches our all top 6 national teams scores 190 to 250 ... Atleast make excuses after doing some homework..

i am never interested in who wins these boring test matchs , but the bottom line is that we have won the world cup and pakistan might never be able to win a world cup .

Would you believe it a test match to get over in just 2.5 days....even bangladesh would have resisted more than this .....after seeing this i would say i am proud of you bangladesh who instead of their weak batting still managed to get more then 300 runs in england against them

look . wining and loosing is a part of a game , it is something called as home advantage , its really difficult to defeat aussies in their home , so you see they have home advantage , yet we were able to win a tri series in aus in 2008 , has pakistan ever won a series in aus , atleast we play clean and fair cricket , like pakistani players we don't fix match's

indians are pretty much used to IPL t20 format

i am never interested in who wins these boring test matchs , but the bottom line is that we have won the world cup and pakistan might never be able to win a world cup .

we have already won 2 world cups , i.e one 50 overs and one t20 ....so you dont need to worry about us,,, rather worry about those world champions that got humiliated in england with a clean sweep in all aspects and are now getting humiliated in aus

look . wining and loosing is a part of a game , it is something called as home advantage , its really difficult to defeat aussies in their home , so you see they have home advantage , yet we were able to win a tri series in aus in 2008 , has pakistan ever won a series in aus , atleast we play clean and fair cricket , like pakistani players we don't fix match's

lol thats what you call looking at the past to satisfy ego rather then striving to achieve something better..

BTW you don't seem to have cricketing sense or even a single bit of knowledge about it...for you kind info Pakistan is the only team or one of rare teams to clean sweep aus in a 3 match ODI series ......

and for your info as well last time we played against aus in eng we won that test match too ...

and for your further information the last 2 t20s we played against aus we won both of them consecutively that too in england on testing pitches where your mighty batting collapsed in 4 test matches, 5 odis and 1 t20

next time get some info kid before presenting you a$$ to be spanked

we have already won 2 world cups , i.e one 50 overs and one t20 ....so you dont need to worry about us,,, rather worry about those world champions that got humiliated in england with a clean sweep in all aspects and are now getting humiliated in aus

We are world champions in one days not tests .:D

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

lol thats what you call looking at the past to satisfy ego rather then striving to achieve something better..

BTW you don't seem to have cricketing sense or even a single bit of knowledge about it...for you kind info Pakistan is the only team or one of rare teams to clean sweep aus in a 3 match ODI series ......

and for your info as well last time we played against aus in eng we won that test match too ...

and for your further information the last 2 t20s we played against aus we won both of them consecutively that too in england on testing pitches where your mighty batting collapsed in 4 test matches, 5 odis and 1 t20

next time get some info kid before presenting you a$$ to be spanked

Pakistan lost to India in the world cup semis . no need to get frustrated about it. accept it and try to improve yourself. We will soon be playing each other again hopefully . We will see how we do then . Rest all comparisons are useless.

We are world champions in one days not tests .:D

you must have weak memory coz these odi world champions also got clean swept in england in 5 odis and not to forget ipl lions got beaten in t20 as well ....i am not the one but you are the one removing your frustration here lol

Back
Top Bottom